Beyblade Character Stereotypes

im totally relatable to lui , tease me all you want but im not gonna care because i dont understand ignorant language.
I guess that's why I ended up liking Free. I'm both weird and really good at certain things. And the DBZ thing is accurate too.

Also, the fun thing about these is thinking it applies to you when it's actually a really general statement being made.
(May. 21, 2018  2:32 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: I guess that's why I ended up liking Free. I'm both weird and really good at certain things. And the DBZ thing is accurate too.

Also, the fun thing about these is thinking it applies to you when it's actually a really general statement being made.

SUPER SAIYAN FREE = Gohan
I guess I'm like Shu I'm calm and I'll always try again
maybe you could add fubuki and suou?
Daigo/Diana - You like stamina combos and/or you are emo
I do like stamina combos, but I'm actually not that emo. Despite what my Spotify may say.
Ken - You are willing to go across the country to participate in tournaments and join beyclubs
If I could drive,,,,, this would probably be pretty accurate.
Suoh is me apparently, except I rarely watch anime...

Maybe add some to free, ya know except that I watch DBZ? Cuz i dont do that much lol
Cuza all the way.
Probably Cuza, I love gimmicks that add a lot to the game.
this dosen't really apply to me I just like strong/cool charecters

rantaro dosen't win that much ,but when he does ,it's normally against a strong charecter ,so it makes him strong too
I want to say Plucky Character Comic Relief who's also a Stamina Blader, but outside of Kenta, Rantaro, and Eight, there's not much to fulfill the role.
The Kurtz one is accurate, but I actually don't like Ryuga at all in MFB; I'm more of a Sakyo person. I hope more season 3, 4, 5 and 6 characters are added, I have one stereotype in mind that may suit a certain purple man. Well, two actually. No- I have a few!:

Option 1: You hate Phi with a burning passion
Option 2: You have quite an odd sense of humor
Option 3: You sympathize for normal bladers with misunderstanding characteristics (This can go for Kyle too)
Option 4: You are/were a scene kid, or some sort of alternative style relating to emos/goths/punks/etc.
Option 5: You don't understand why people refer to him with a Z in his name
Option 6: Like Wakiya, your favorite color is purple
Option 7: You're a Jin/Clio fan, so this one is a good match for you too
Option 8: You love laughter, laughing- or just hearing him laugh
Option 9: You find it funny that he sticks out his tongue often
Option 10: You wonder if he ever bit his tongue accidentally
Option 11: None of these stupid options^^^^^^^

If you didn't get my hints, I'm talking about Harry the hedgehog obviously.
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:06 AM)Kingarthur57 Wrote: The Kurtz one is accurate, but I actually don't like Ryuga at all in MFB; I'm more of a Sakyo person. I hope more season 3, 4, 5 and 6 characters are added, I have one stereotype in mind that may suit a certain purple man. Well, two actually. No- I have a few!:

Option 1: You hate Phi with a burning passion
Option 2: You have quite an odd sense of humor
Option 3: You sympathize for normal bladers with misunderstanding characteristics (This can go for Kyle too)
Option 4: You are/were a scene kid, or some sort of alternative style relating to emos/goths/punks/etc.
Option 5: You don't understand why people refer to him with a Z in his name
Option 6: Like Wakiya, your favorite color is purple
Option 7: You're a Jin/Clio fan, so this one is a good match for you too
Option 8: You love laughter, laughing- or just hearing him laugh
Option 9: You find it funny that he sticks out his tongue often
Option 10: You wonder if he ever bit his tongue accidentally
Option 11: None of these stupid options^^^^^^^

If you didn't get my hints, I'm talking about Harry the hedgehog obviously.

this thread is 3, almost 4 years old-
cool
I am valt (even tho I am older than 14, for like 3 months, lol) rantaro and wakiya
Hyuga - You constantly get an F in grades.
rashad: you tall boi
Gwynn: you are a boy but mistaken by a girl or just have a girly voice or the same as below 
Naoki: you nerd
Question: Does Sans or Senku Ishigami count as a beyblade burst character? Asking for a friend...
I'm relatable to Valt because I'm clumsy,have passion,nice,try to make everyone happy.
None of these completely reflects me and some are a bit off (main example being Shu but then again, this thread is quite old), but I suppose the closest one is Valt, since I do like to act childish sometimes.
(Jun. 04, 2021  11:33 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Change the free one! I HATE DBZ!

There's always exceptions
Burst  Stereotypes:

Drum - You are very intelligent but acts like a fool.
Hikaru - You're a very smart person but get roasted for your "dumb" hairstyle.
Phi - You hold a grudge against someone who did you wrong for a very long time.
Gwyn - You're a straight A student who only cares about getting good grades, not friends.
Fubuki - You're a chill dude who sometimes acts goofy around your friends.
(Oct. 15, 2021  12:34 AM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: Dark Red I’m drum apparently
Lol, I like people who are intelligent but act like a fool just for the fun of it. They don't try to act like know-it-all.

More Burst Stereotypes:
Bell- You're a spoiled brat and an edgelord.
Basara - You're intolerant of spoiled edgelords.
Rashad - You try to be like your idol and hate spoiled edgelords.
Lane - You want the smoke with everybody!!!!!!
Suoh - You have multiple personality disorder.