Beyblade Burst has finally been released; watch our full BeyChannel review now!

World Bladers rejoice! As most of you already know, as of July 18th, the third generation of Beyblade–Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト)–has officially been launched in Japan! In celebration of this momentous occasion, the World Beyblade Organization has taken the time to put together a full review of the series on our official Youtube channel: BeyChannel. Please take a look at the video above!

Spread the word! Share with your friends!
Help us get the word out about this new series by sharing this video with all of your friends and liking it too. Let's show everyone what makes this exciting new series unique and why they should jump back in to the game, or try it for the first time!

A big thanks to Bey Brad for his input in the production of this video, and not only a great script, but the voiceover as well! And thank you as well to Kai-V as well for her input throughout the process. Smile

By the way everyone, if you haven't seen it already, don't forget to check out the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day + New WBO Authorized Dealer: taka.ohno + more!! announcement we posted the other day! It covers the following:
  • HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day 2015
  • Face Contest: Design an HMS Beyblade!
  • New Avatars
  • Organized Play Rule Changes & Additions
  • BeyDays 2015 BeyLotto & Face Contest: Design a Beyblade Burst Beyblade results!
  • New WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealer: Mr. taka.ohno!!
  • New BeyChannel video for HMS' NOT DEAD! 3
The video was really well done! Already liked it and shared it!
Where did you get the sweet Bakuten Shoot OST and when are you going to share it?
Nicely done video! I really enjoyed how it made beyblade burst seem promising. A lot of people have gotten a bad first impression of them.
Thanks Kev! We all like your videos too Smile

I wrote the script for this even though I haven't had the chance to use Burst yet. That said, my conversations with Kei combined with what I've been seeing do make the gen seem more promising than my admittedly cynical proclamation that Burst rang "the death knell for Beyblade." (I'm a bit embarrassed that I said that ...)

That said, I do get the impression that it feels very much unfinished in its current state. But I think every first-gen of Beyblade has felt like that. It's just that the Burst mechanic invites way more scrutiny than something like MFB's first generation, which had a different construction system but otherwise identical gameplay.
(Jul. 19, 2015  7:49 PM)Wizard Wrote: Where did you get the sweet Bakuten Shoot OST and when are you going to share it?

I'm so happy Kei granted my request of using Bakuten Shoot music in this video :') I think it fits the WBO's style really well, too. I hope it'll be in more of our videos!
To be honest I think I'll spend as much money as it takes to get all four and a stadium. Tongue_out

Akso prices on Amazon have evened out a little more. Real ease date hype and stuff went down rather quickly so now the prices will even out. In a few days I'm hoping all the prices go to reatail prices. I could spend 60$ to get what I want now but I need some other things so I'll wait for it to go to retail. Tongue_out

Akso prices on Amazon have evened out a little more. Real ease date hype and stuff went down rather quickly so now the prices will even out. In a few days I'm hoping all the prices go to reatail prices. I could spend 60$ to get what I want now but I need some other things so I'll wait for it to go to retail. Tongue_out
(Jul. 19, 2015  9:12 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: In a few days I'm hoping all the prices go to reatail prices.

Actually, the current prices on Amazon are below the retail prices. For example the DX starters are supposed to be ¥2200, but I just picked them up for ¥1900 each. If you're waiting for a discount, it's already here.

(Jul. 19, 2015  8:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm so happy Kei granted my request of using Bakuten Shoot music in this video :') I think it fits the WBO's style really well, too. I hope it'll be in more of our videos!

But can you share it? I only have the G Revolution and the American soundtrack. :\
I don't even have it right now either, so I'd be happy for a download link!
Oh so that's what the teeth looked like? Love the video, good job!

Sorry for posting that so many times my wifi bugged out HAHA.

(Jul. 19, 2015  10:10 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2015  9:12 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: In a few days I'm hoping all the prices go to reatail prices.

Actually, the current prices on Amazon are below the retail prices. For example the DX starters are supposed to be ¥2200, but I just picked them up for ¥1900 each. If you're waiting for a discount, it's already here.

Yea That's not what I'm seeing. 2200 yen is 17 usd. Correct. On Amazon the do starters are 28 usd and start dash set is still 80$ I know that's not retail.
(Jul. 19, 2015  8:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2015  7:49 PM)Wizard Wrote: Where did you get the sweet Bakuten Shoot OST and when are you going to share it?

I'm so happy Kei granted my request of using Bakuten Shoot music in this video :') I think it fits the WBO's style really well, too. I hope it'll be in more of our videos!

I definitely love the soundtrack, shame the actual show isn't subbed.

And your voiceover was fantastic! You definitely sound like you know what you're talking about. I'd like to see you do this for the channel again, maybe with new releases and such?
Very cool to see my wishes and predictions relating to being able to customize how easy it is for a blade to burst come true. Looking forward to the series and my prize!

Edit: was the weird face arrow thing never announced?
(Jul. 20, 2015  8:53 PM)Neo Wrote: And your voiceover was fantastic! You definitely sound like you know what you're talking about. I'd like to see you do this for the channel again, maybe with new releases and such?

Expect to hear more from me, probably. Smile
Just bought some. Coming in a week. I didn't want to spend to much so I got kerbeus heavy defense and Ragnaruk central accel. I would've gotten valkrie but I only wanted to spend 30 bucks at most and I wanted two. Can't wait for more to come out Pinching_eyes_2 I need more money.
Yeah. Great job. Very professional. Here's hoping it draws more people to beyblade (especially in Maine, haha).
(Jul. 22, 2015  4:42 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah. Great job. Very professional. Here's hoping it draws more people to beyblade (especially in Maine, haha).

And Colorado!!! Seriously I've been trying to set up a tournament for at least a year. I got one person to reply to me. Haha
At least you have one. Lol. I have 0. Can't even play with anyone except my gf and she sucks. And all my friends are 30+ and look at me like I have two heads when I tell them they should get into blading
Excellent ! It was beautifully described.
Shared the video with my friends
(Jul. 22, 2015  5:51 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: At least you have one. Lol. I have 0. Can't even play with anyone except my gf and she sucks. And all my friends are 30+ and look at me like I have two heads when I tell them they should get into blading

I have my brother and he is nine. You can't do anything with nine year olds enjoyably
zoroaste, if your girlfriend is even willing to play Beyblade with you, you should feel very grateful. Tongue_out
Yeah I should I guess. It's only because I bribe her to do it though, lol. I got a beat lynx that came in today and told her that it was hers (she loves leopard print), so let's see how that works to get her into it.
Lol. So,Will anyone from the Toronto Area be selling BB:B?
(Jul. 24, 2015  6:26 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2015  5:51 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: At least you have one. Lol. I have 0. Can't even play with anyone except my gf and she sucks. And all my friends are 30+ and look at me like I have two heads when I tell them they should get into blading

I have my brother and he is nine. You can't do anything with nine year olds enjoyably

My little brother is 10 now. I always lose to him in our little tournaments. We use string launchers.
Anyway, he has been the only reason I could still buy new beyblade stuff without anyone mocking me.
(Jul. 24, 2015  7:10 PM)SCARlet Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2015  6:26 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:

My little brother is 10 now. I always lose to him in our little tournaments. We use string launchers.
Anyway, he has been the only reason I could still buy new beyblade stuff without anyone mocking me.

Haha. We do little tourneys too. But I dominate them considering I have half of our total beyblade count. My little brother has like 25 and my older brother has 35 or something. I'm the only one who takes beyblade seriously anymore. But then again at least I have someone to blade with occasionally. I just wish beyblade was more popular in Colorado. Hopefully beyblade burst changes that. Also were getting a bit off topic