World Bladers rejoice! As most of you already know, as of July 18th, the third generation of Beyblade–Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト)–has officially been launched in Japan! In celebration of this momentous occasion, the World Beyblade Organization has taken the time to put together a full review of the series on our official Youtube channel: BeyChannel. Please take a look at the video above!
Spread the word! Share with your friends!
Help us get the word out about this new series by sharing this video with all of your friends and liking it too. Let's show everyone what makes this exciting new series unique and why they should jump back in to the game, or try it for the first time!
A big thanks to Bey Brad for his input in the production of this video, and not only a great script, but the voiceover as well! And thank you as well to Kai-V as well for her input throughout the process.
By the way everyone, if you haven't seen it already, don't forget to check out the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day + New WBO Authorized Dealer: taka.ohno + more!! announcement we posted the other day! It covers the following:
- HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day 2015
- Face Contest: Design an HMS Beyblade!
- New Avatars
- Organized Play Rule Changes & Additions
- BeyDays 2015 BeyLotto & Face Contest: Design a Beyblade Burst Beyblade results!
- New WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealer: Mr. taka.ohno!!
- New BeyChannel video for HMS' NOT DEAD! 3