[Fan Design]  J's Beyblade Burst concepts

Deep Chaos is super beautiful. <3
Trainiac, i just have a little suggestion, dont mind if you use it or not, but maybe have a picture of your layer concepts with the stickers they would have if they were real on it and one without the stickers. I personally think that would be kinda cool.

(Jul. 03, 2017  10:55 PM)OTrainiacJ Wrote: Wowzers, a new concept! (only took a month, lol)

Deep Chaos Z. Ou. concept
[Image: 0lxIhj3.png]

Out of all the rumored new names, I shelve dC as being under the category of "this probably isn't a beyblade and people need to stop spreading rumors about these names already gosh darn it", but whatever. I think dC would be a cool December starter, so that's the thought process I used to design this.

The Deep Chaos layer is way more like the original Chaos than my earlier C2 concept, but I had a lot of fun designing it. I used a combination of the color pallets from both the Random Layer Collection and Triple Booster Set versions for it's design, and i'm really happy with how it turned out. I like to think that it would be used by the final boss-type character of Burst God, so i designed it to be super powerful and intimidating. IRL though, the Crescent Spiker mode would probably be useless, haha.

The Zero core disc was originally on my Iron Longinus concept, but I think it's smooth design might work better here. I decided not to give this bey a Frame because, following the mentality of this being a december-release starter bey, it probably wouldn't come with one.

The Outlast driver is essentially just Bearing Core. Not much else to it. I think the design may be a bit too bulky, but again, it's a pretty intimidating and powerful part, so again, it works with the design mentality I had.

So yeah, just like I said in Iron Longinus post, i'm still thinking up new ideas, so until i've gotten my groove back, expect the next concept to be out in like a month. Maybe I'll do Galaxy Zeus or a new Xcalibur, haha.

And so, I shall leave you for now with an exploded diagram of the Deep Chaos layer.
[Image: 89njUWA.png]

I'm getting Phantom orion vibes from this, with the bearing in the drive and the allaround look. No complaints, just...yeah. Hope that you're still having fun making these. With that, i bid you Adieu.
This concept render is beautiful! But shouldn't Z disk be 0 disk in terms of name?
I've got a concept named KNIGHT EXCALIBUR I will post soon
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:08 PM)onyx blader Wrote: I've got a concept named KNIGHT EXCALIBUR I will post soon
It should be sieg xcalibir. Thats the leaked name for X2 evolution
Inspired by trainic concept

Thx for the idea makoto 16 I will use that name
@[onyx blader] That's awesome! I'm working on an Xcalibur concept right now too. Could you please make your own thread for it though?
Seige Xcalibur 1C. V. Concept
[Image: zwHktIb.png]

I was hoping I'd be able to have another concept out along with this, but I have barely any ideas right now, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Siege Xcalibur layer is pretty standard Xcalibur fare. Red and blue for most of the layer, gold sword, flame-like stickers. Not much of interest until you get to the sword itself. It's got a spring inside that lets it stretch out during battle to add some extra reach to it's attacks. Once it eventually retracts into the layer, the Disc and Frame (theoretically) play a bigger role.

1 is exactly what it sounds like. A disc with one main point of contact. Combine this with the Cross frame and you've got a bunch of extra force behind one point. Much like the other Xcaliburs, once the disc and sword are aligned properly, the force of impacts should go up. Since the sword's extension should retract after a couple hits anyway, having the disc be able to back up the now-retracted contact point seems like a good back-up plan.

I chose to put Variable here as a tip because it's a rubber rip that eventually becomes uncontrollable. Sort of like mixing the aspects of Xtreme and Impact, I guess? Idk, I just wanted to use a rubber tip and Hunter felt too much like a downgrade marketing-wise.

The reason this concept only has a new layer and disc is because I would rather see a new Xcalibur be in a Booster or Random Booster. While it's usually a headline item, seeing Longinus or a new layer in the spotlight would be a lot less predictable and a lot more interesting. 

I'll have another concept post eventually. I want the next one to be a bunch of concepts all rolled up into one post, ahah.
It's definitely visually great and the 1 disk looks nice, although the 1 disk feels more tailor made for an Xcalibur theme sort of like how the Force disk was. Variable is an interesting choice and Cross being like Magnum is good because while Magnum also felt tailor made for Xcalibur with no other applications whatsoever, while Cross has more uses.
The layer is exactly like my concept for the Sieger Xcalibur layer that I posted a week ago in my thread only with one sword instead of two.
Here's the link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sieger-...pid1386704

The 1 disk looks cool and Variable suits this Bey. Smile
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:59 PM)TL14 Wrote: The layer is exactly like my concept for the Sieger Xcalibur layer that I posted a week ago in my thread only with one sword instead of two.
Here's the link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sieger-...pid1386704

The 1 disk looks cool and Variable suits this Bey. Smile

Wow you sure do have a lot of concept's that's like everyone's don't you?
(Jul. 21, 2017  10:42 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Seige Xcalibur 1C. V. Concept
[Image: zwHktIb.png]

I was hoping I'd be able to have another concept out along with this, but I have barely any ideas right now, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Siege Xcalibur layer is pretty standard Xcalibur fare. Red and blue for most of the layer, gold sword, flame-like stickers. Not much of interest until you get to the sword itself. It's got a spring inside that lets it stretch out during battle to add some extra reach to it's attacks. Once it eventually retracts into the layer, the Disc and Frame (theoretically) play a bigger role.

1 is exactly what it sounds like. A disc with one main point of contact. Combine this with the Cross frame and you've got a bunch of extra force behind one point. Much like the other Xcaliburs, once the disc and sword are aligned properly, the force of impacts should go up. Since the sword's extension should retract after a couple hits anyway, having the disc be able to back up the now-retracted contact point seems like a good back-up plan.

I chose to put Variable here as a tip because it's a rubber rip that eventually becomes uncontrollable. Sort of like mixing the aspects of Xtreme and Impact, I guess? Idk, I just wanted to use a rubber tip and Hunter felt too much like a downgrade marketing-wise.

The reason this concept only has a new layer and disc is because I would rather see a new Xcalibur be in a Booster or Random Booster. While it's usually a headline item, seeing Longinus or a new layer in the spotlight would be a lot less predictable and a lot more interesting. 

I'll have another concept post eventually. I want the next one to be a bunch of concepts all rolled up into one post, ahah.

Can you do Ark Bahamut and Twin Nemesis?
(Jul. 21, 2017  11:59 PM)TL14 Wrote: The layer is exactly like my concept for the Sieger Xcalibur layer that I posted a week ago in my thread only with one sword instead of two.
Yeah, I noticed. I've had this sitting on my imgur for a while though, so it's just a coincidence, haha. (if you need proof, here's a screenshot from my discord, haha)

(Jul. 22, 2017  1:06 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Can you do Ark Bahamut and Twin Nemesis?
I probably will at some point given that people on the forums keep talking about them as if they're gonna be beyblades (although since blast jinnius happened, i guess anything is possible). I have a vague idea for what Bahamut's gimmick could be, but Nemesis will be more of a challenge, haha. All in due time.
TrainiacJ Then we had the same idea. Cool. Grin
(May. 20, 2017  7:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: *solid snake voice* Kept ya waiting, huh?

Iron Longinus ZB. Vc. Concept
[Image: 2sfmV2X.png]

The layer is essentially L2 on steroids. I upgraded it from two to three blades to make it sort of a parallel to Valkyrie and Fafnir. I feel like the dragon in the center could have been done better in a few places *cough cough the arm*, but I like how the three blades turned out.

I wouldn't be surprised if TT makes an actual Zero core disc, because not only is it a number, but also could knock out the as-of-now nonexistent Z disc (because i'm a scrub with ocd that needs the alphabet of discs and drivers to be completed to sleep at night). Blade is essentially an adaptation of Nine, but the blades are reversed because... reasons?

Velocity is a Metal Flat adaptation, which honestly would be pretty cool to have in burst, considering tips like Zephyr and Accel are still top-tier.

And now here's an on-paper version of this I made a while back and used as a reference when rendering (which took a while, btw). 

This will probably be the last concept post for a while. I'm kinda running out of ideas and I need time to think of more potential God Ablilitys, haha.

I know I'm a little too late to say this but should Longinus new disk be "9" which would "Nine" successor.
obligatory post-leak speculation 2, electric boogaloo
[Image: YF4WBzE.png]

White text is for guesses. I doubt we'll get a name for what's in B-98 tho, considering we never got the TT names for new layers the Heavy/Speed reshuffle sets until CoroCoro showed them off.

As for Spriggan Requiem, i could see that being released in January as the launch of a new system like HMS was in G-Revolution. But until we know for sure, this is what i'm going with.

[9/7/17: fixed]
(Jul. 24, 2017  2:17 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: obligatory post-leak speculation 2, electric boogaloo
[Image: qy3Pl5U.png]

White text is for guesses. I doubt we'll get a name for what's in B-98 tho, considering we never got the TT names for new layers the Heavy/Speed reshuffle sets until CoroCoro showed them off.

As for Spriggan Requiem, i could see that being released in January as the launch of a new system like HMS was in G-Revolution. But until we know for sure, this is what i'm going with.

You forgot September's RLC lol. I'd think that is sR. Beat Phoenix and Bahamut are probably the RB's, Deep Chaos is likely the Reshuffle Set bey. Of Spriggan Requiem is a thing I'd see as a starter I'd it's a thing.
I'm sincerely hoping Shelter Regalus isn't RBV8, because the name makes it sound like a defense type and I've just about had it with TT constantly avoiding to make an RBV prize attack type beyblade, I mean it's been seven RBVs and still no attack type?!
(Jul. 24, 2017  2:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm sincerely hoping Shelter Regalus isn't RBV8, because the name makes it sound like a defense type and I've just about had it with TT constantly avoiding to make an RBV prize attack type beyblade, I mean it's been seven RBVs and still no attack type?!

sR is the earliest name we haven't heard, so it'd make sense to be RLC7. I'd also think if Bahamut is a RB that it will be our Attack type.
gah, i hadn't accounted for RLCs... but i also just woke up an hour ago so cut me some slack Tongue_out

TT has two RBs lined up in the near future tho, and we've already had Defense and Stamina. i think at least ONE of them could be Attack.
(Jul. 24, 2017  2:49 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: gah, i hadn't accounted for RLCs... but i also just woke up an hour ago so cut me some slack Tongue_out

TT has two RBs lined up in the near future tho, and we've already had Defense and Stamina. i think at least ONE of them could be Attack.

Ark Bahamut, if it is a RB, is most likely attack. Even Phoenix sounds like an Attack or Balance type name.
PSA; please don't take my art posts as solid fact. Idk how anyone could do that, but this post on the B-100 thread just happened, so...
(Jul. 27, 2017  3:44 PM)Rawan Wrote: Sorry guys now I've learned it was speculation. It was in beyblade burst concept renders in page 6.

As much as I like to try to predict what TT will do, I don't want any potentially false rumors to start up because of this thread.

(end of panicked rant Tongue_out)
Aight, time for new concepts.

Dragoon H .EV.Ty Concept
[Image: xZBU2oV.png]

And the H Series begins! I'll be doing all four of the saint beasts for this, and the first one here is Dragoon. The layer doesn't really have a gimmick, but the wings are meant to have down force, so, I guess that counts? Typhoon is like GFCUV with wings. Because why not.

Screw Trident .2C.Er Concept
[Image: cyLz3SQ.png]

I know the name only just surfaced, but my idea was too insane to sit on for too long, lol. The sT layer's screw-like mechanism gets pushed back by the prongs of the Disc, and it moves the point of the trident. The Eternal driver is a pretty milktoast WD/Proto Nemesis tip adaptation, but whatever. I doubt it would be useful in this post-Atomic meta, though. Tongue_out

Expect the next post to be Driger H and maybe Ark Bahamut or Shelter Regalus.
Woooooow! I love these concepts sooo much! Grin