Beyblade Burst Wave 5 prediction

I have a possible list of the four beyblades for wave 5. These are not confirmed, just predicted. They are:

Treptune T3

Zeutron Z3

Kerbeus K3

Khalazar K3

Tell me your predictions/rumors
I'd say they'll skimp out on Kerbeus K3 and go for beys that only showed in the anime.
(Jul. 07, 2018  3:22 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'd say they'll skimp out on Kerbeus K3 and go for beys that only showed in the anime.

So what other beys would be introduced in wave 5 then?

Actually there is bahamut but other than that
I have a feeling hasbro will only release sT in the turbo line,kinda like they released L2 and A2 in the evolution line
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:00 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I have a feeling hasbro will only release sT in the turbo line,kinda like they released L2 and A2 in the evolution line

Good point
(Jul. 07, 2018  3:22 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'd say they'll skimp out on Kerbeus K3 and go for beys that only showed in the anime.

I mean, it's not like Hasbro released an entire wave of Hasbro-exclusive beys that never existed in the anime, right? ...Right?
I think Wave 5 definitely will have Balkesh B3 and Khalazar K3. If those are the only new Beys in the wave, then maybe we could get more SwitchStrike recolors like Genesis Valtryek V3 4Glaive Flugel and Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive for example. If not, maybe we could see gZ and gK in the lineup for Wave 5, but I don't know about that.
(Jul. 07, 2018  4:00 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: I have a feeling hasbro will only release sT in the turbo line,kinda like they released L2 and A2 in the evolution line

Good point but those bey were released when anime was in ep 40-50 but they were released in evolution box and I think there might be a seperate tN with 3H Tips- J or even Ul and wave 5
Might come in Turbo Boxes (I live in India and TT beys are distributed here so I don't know about Hasbro beys but this is my prediction)
(Jul. 07, 2018  8:40 AM)sidz2505 Wrote:

Good point but those bey were released when anime was in ep 40-50 but they were released in evolution box and I think there might be a seperate tN with 3H Tips- J or even Ul and wave 5
Might come in Turbo Boxes (I live in India and TT beys are distributed here so I don't know about Hasbro beys but this is my prediction)

Twin Nemesis (Noctemis N3) is being released with the new Hasbro battle tower stadium along with strike genesis valtryek v3
(Jul. 07, 2018  8:22 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: I think Wave 5 definitely will have Balkesh B3 and Khalazar K3. If those are the only new Beys in the wave, then maybe we could get more SwitchStrike recolors like Genesis Valtryek V3 4Glaive Flugel and Fafnir F3 7Cross Survive for example. If not, maybe we could see gZ and gK in the lineup for Wave 5, but I don't know about that.

Good Point, Because Later on in the Evolution Line, (Sorry For the Spoilers if you only watch the English Dub) Khalazar K3 and Balkesh B3 will show up. At the same time, Khalazar K3 is already made into the app. Just like most of the waves, they'll probably make new recolors, or even make new exclusives.
I think wave 5 will be:
Balkesh B3
Khalazar K3
Treptune T3
And random SwitchStrike recolour
(Jul. 07, 2018  2:24 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I think wave 5 will be:
Balkesh B3
Khalazar K3
Treptune T3
And random SwitchStrike recolour
Good prediction. I hope there will be a kinetic satomb recoulour
(Jul. 07, 2018  2:51 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have a possible list of the four beyblades for wave 5. These are not confirmed, just predicted. They are:

Treptune T3

Zeutron Z3

Kerbeus K3

Khalazar K3

Tell me your predictions.

You're forgetting Balkhesh B3. They might do Zuetron Z3 and Kerbeus K3, but probably not since they are not in the anime. If they did do Kerbeus K3, I hope they give it Evolution parts like Guardian Kerbeus K3 (2, 4, 5 or 8) Optional Frame (Bump, Cross, Flow, Glaive, Meteor, or Star) and (Atomic, Bearing Flugel, Guard, Loop, Nothing, Planet,  or Wedge.) Sorry for listing all the Defense/Stamina combo parts. If I had to make another combo for it, it would probably be Guardian Kerbeus 8B Nothing. And I hope they improve Guardian Kerbeus' slopes so that it's better than the Takara Tomy version. Like they did with Garuda G3. But that's all my thoughts.

k3. You're forgetting Balkhesh B3. They might do Zuetron Z3 and Kerbeus K3, but probably not since they are not in the anime. If they did do Kerbeus K3, I hope they give it Evolution parts like Guardian Kerbeus K3 (2, 4, 5 or 8) Optional Frame (Bump, Cross, Flow, Glaive, Meteor, or Star) and (Atomic, Bearing Flugel, Guard, Loop, Nothing, Planet,  or Wedge.) Sorry for listing all the Defense/Stamina combo parts. If I had to make another combo for it, it would probably be Guardian Kerbeus 8B Nothing. And I hope they improve Guardian Kerbeus' slopes so that it's better than the Takara Tomy version. Like they did with Garuda G3. But that's all my thoughts.
There's no Zeutron or kerbeus k3 as SUGOI said
Balkesh B3
Khalazar K3
Treptune T3 plus recolor of Noctemis N3 seems to be more logic. As soon as they update the app we will know what's coming on Wave 5
(Jul. 11, 2018  5:34 AM)originalzankye Wrote: There's  no Zeutron or kerbeus k3 as SUGOI said
Balkesh B3
Khalazar K3
Treptune T3 plus recolor of Noctemis N3 seems to be more logic. As soon as they update the app we will know what's coming on Wave 5

Will they really do another update so soon after having that new Luinor L2 recolor? I think that Treptune T3 will be in some kind of triple booster, like the red Treptune with the Minoboros and Nepstrius recolors. If so, T3 will Have an alternate combo
(Jul. 07, 2018  5:54 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  3:22 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: I'd say they'll skimp out on Kerbeus K3 and go for beys that only showed in the anime.

I mean, it's not like Hasbro released an entire wave of Hasbro-exclusive beys that never existed in the anime, right? ...Right?

The beys like Hyrus, Diomedes, Surtr and Istros didn't have any bladers to use them, so basically anybody can use them and be their bladers. The beys like Guardian Kerbeus and Galaxy Zeus as mentioned, do have bladers, but they've never been on the actual show or used unlike Valtryek or Roktavor. Also i think they're just Japan exclusives.
A better example is how E2 or M2 were released in the dual layer era, unless they've changed what they're releasing in the switchstrike era. I think I remember in one of Zankyes toyfair video, the man working in the beyblade area mentions they may release non anime beyblades albeit much later maybe.
They beys Hyrus, Diomedes, Surtr and Istros were beys created by Takara Tomy that they decide not to launch and Hasbro took those beys, as well it will be 2 new Switchstrike beys never released but developed by TT to be launched on Hasbro product line
Im guessing Khalazar K3, Balkesh B3 (its the new bahamut and I don't know how its spelled) Treptune T3. IDK about Kerbeus and Zeutron but I hope they get released.
Balkesh B3
Khalazar K3

And we need a Satomb S3 Starter Pack
Treptune T3 probably wont release until Turbo. Like how Luinor l2 released during Evolution.
(Jul. 12, 2018  7:43 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Treptune T3 probably wont release until Turbo. Like how Luinor l2 released during Evolution.

Makes sense
I think maybe khalazar k3 ark balkesh b3 Noctemis n3 and a recolor of a wave 4/3 bey, noctemis has been released but not in original colours so I think the original with 3 hit jaggy/ultimate reboot? will come in wave 5
(Jul. 12, 2018  11:56 PM)_callumspicer Wrote: I think maybe khalazar k3 ark balkesh b3 Noctemis n3 and a recolor of a wave 4/3 bey, noctemis has been released but not in original colours so I think the original with 3 hit jaggy/ultimate reboot? will come in wave 5

Another good prediction
I think the Tropical recolor of Wyvron W3 will be part of Wave 5. If I remember correctly, it has the 2 disc, a green Glaive, and a red Trans