Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z

“Good thing I brought a mini stadium with me! Cmere Vincent, we can battle over here!”

Two!
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:39 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: “Vincent?”

(Nov. 13, 2018  1:39 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “I’m pretty sure the trains beycart is back there you can battle there” Guki slides the door open only to see another kid there wearing a red jacket with an A on the back

Lol are we including Aiga now?

Yeah when I’m using actual character I’ll put these in front first Aiga: Fubuki: etc
kind of weird but ok. It's roleplay so anything goes I guess XD
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:42 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: “Good thing I brought a mini stadium with me! Cmere Vincent, we can battle over here!”

Two!

“One! Let it Rip!” Vulcan shot around the stadium. “Go! White-Hot Sabers!”
Aiga:”Hey who are you guys? You look like bladers any you guys wanna battle before I head to beigoma academy to crush their leader fubuki
Tbh you guys probably won’t even make a good warm up but feel free to try.”
"Sure I'll take you on!" Yuuta said to Aiga.
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:44 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Aiga:”Hey who are you guys? You look like bladers any you guys wanna battle before I head to beigoma academy to crush their leader fubuki
Tbh you guys probably won’t even make a good warm up but feel free to try.”

“I’ll challenge you after I win!”
Aiga:”Fine Bring it on then me and Z Achilles won’t lose to the likes of you. 3!” Starts doing valts launch
"As if Leviathan would lose to you. 2!"
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:42 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: “Good thing I brought a mini stadium with me! Cmere Vincent, we can battle over here!”

Two!

“One! Let it Rip!” Vulcan shot around the stadium. “Go! White-Hot Sabers!”
“Go shoot!”
Sphinx circles the center, the dashes straight towards inferno Vulcan.
“Sphinx Claw!”
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:49 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:44 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: “One! Let it Rip!” Vulcan shot around the stadium. “Go! White-Hot Sabers!”
“Go shoot!”
Sphinx circles the center, the dashes straight towards inferno Vulcan.
“Sphinx Claw!”

“Hammer Crush!” Vulcan crushed Sphinx against the stadium, bursting it (I rolled an 11)
Aiga:”1!” Finish’s valts launch Both:”LET IT RIP”
"Alright, No wasting Time. Typhoon Wind!"
*sees Vincent already battling Aiga*
“Oh well... Who Else will battle me?!”
“Aiga! I won so I challenge you after this battle!”
I'm battling Aiga. and My character's name is Yuuta Togashi
“Never mind I think I’m gonna just take a nice, long, nap...yawn...zzzzzz”
Seriously though, I gotta take a break now so don’t try to challenge me
Yeah, I'm ending my role play today too, after "Aiga" Finishes his battle with me. (pleae hurry Aiga. I don't have much time XD)
Aiga:”Well I’m not gonna waste anytime either Achilles! Z-Slash” Z Achiles covered itself in aura an Achilles appeared in the aura and then Achilles crashed into Leviathan! (What dice roll did you get?)

(Nov. 13, 2018  2:03 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Yeah, I'm ending my role play today too, after "Aiga" Finishes his battle with me. (pleae hurry Aiga. I don't have much time XD)

(You there?)
(Yeah. I got 3)
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:29 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: (Yeah. I got 3)

Achilles collided with leviathan and struggling then bursting right through it

Aiga: “HeHe I knew I would win”
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:32 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:29 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: (Yeah. I got 3)

Achilles collided with leviathan and struggling then bursting right through it

Aiga: “HeHe I knew I would win”

“Aiga! I challenge you!”
Aiga:”Ok I accept I just hope your not as weak as the last guy”
(Nov. 13, 2018  2:42 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Aiga:”Ok I accept I just hope your not as weak as the last guy”

“Three!”