Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z

Odin spins in the middle waiting. "Is any one ever going to hit me?"
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:08 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Odin spins in the middle waiting. "Is any one ever going to hit me?"

(Your bey crashed down when the bey all collided at the center Jman)
(No problem I forgot how many people were battling so It was kinda confusing XD) "H-how did..."
Does that mean Odin won? Or did it burst?
Gukis hair frizzled out and he put his cap back on “that was awesome! but not that awesome because I didn’t win but no one else won so I’m cool with it”

(Nov. 13, 2018  1:13 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Does that mean Odin won? Or did it burst?
(It burst)

Guki then puts his bey back together
“I challenge you, Leo!” Vince called across the stadium. Suddenly, he noticed something. “Vulcan’s evolving?” He left.

He finally made it to Taiga’s and evolved his Beyblade.
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:16 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: “I challenge you, Leo!” Vince called across the stadium

"Sure lets see if you can beat Odin"
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:16 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: “I challenge you, Leo!” Vince called across the stadium
“We don’t got time” Guki said as a train pulled up “that’s the way to beigoma academy see ya there suckers!” as he hops on the train “last one there is a rotten egg!”
"Hey, I think I see another bey stadium over there. How about we have a one on one battle, Guki?"
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:18 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
“We don’t got time” Guki said as a train pulled up “that’s the way to beigoma academy see ya there suckers!” as he hops on the train “last one there is a rotten egg!”

Ieo breaks in to a run
"Hey wait for me!" Yuuta said as he ran for the door. "Hurry up Yuuta." Rikka yelled. Nibutani, Rikka and Dekamori already were standing in the train. Yuuta just made it inside.
"Get on the train!"
Sora runs and finally manages to hop onto the train.

“Hey look they have a stadium on the train! Who will battle me?!”
“Guys hurry up the trains about to leave!”
"Dude, get on the train!"
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:29 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Sora emerges and says:
“Who here will battle me?!”

Vincent returns carrying an evolved Vulcan. It features extra fire-like wings between each blade. “Meet Inferno Vulcan!”

Suddenly he noticed the train doors shutting. He slid between the doors and made it in
“Alright Vincent, lets battle!”
“3!”
"Cutting it pretty close there pal" Yuuta said to Vincent
“I’m pretty sure the trains beycart is back there you can battle there” Guki slides the door open only to see another kid there wearing a red jacket with an A on the back
“Vincent?”

(Nov. 13, 2018  1:39 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “I’m pretty sure the trains beycart is back there you can battle there” Guki slides the door open only to see another kid there wearing a red jacket with an A on the back

Lol are we including Aiga now?
(Nov. 13, 2018  1:34 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: “Alright Vincent, lets battle!”

“Three!”
"What's the hold up?"