Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z

"Are people just going to show up out of now where?"
"Sorry i heard of your little bey club just thought i could join"
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:37 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: "Are people just going to show up out of now where?"

“Probably, if we don’t start soon!” Vincent cried, getting impatient.
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:38 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: "Sorry i heard of your little bey club just thought i could join"

(Hey we’res your character thing?)
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:39 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:38 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: "Sorry i heard of your little bey club just thought i could join"

(Hey we’res your character thing?)
Its in the previous page
“Aww cmon 4 people are enough!”

(Nov. 13, 2018  12:39 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:39 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: (Hey we’res your character thing?)
Its in the previous page

Gonna need a bit more than that bud
"I am very sorry i will sit this one out"

*sigh* "Fine. Let's start already"
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:42 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:

*sigh* "Fine. Let's start already"

“Three!”
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:42 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:42 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: *sigh* "Fine. Let's start already"

“Three!”

"Two"
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:43 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:42 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: “Three!”

"Two"

“One!”
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:43 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:42 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: “Three!”

"Two"
"One"
All:”LET IT RIP!”

(Nov. 13, 2018  12:41 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: "I am very sorry i will sit this one out"

(Your gonna fix your thing right go to the first page for good examples)
All: beyblades land in stadium

(Nov. 13, 2018  12:44 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: All:”LET IT RIP!”

(Nov. 13, 2018  12:41 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: "I am very sorry i will sit this one out"

Ok
"Let it RIP!"
Ok I’ll make one:
Name: Sora Tategami
Description:He wears a black jacket with an upturned collar and and a gold pin over a yellow T shirt with shirt pocket and a Han Solo style belt on ripped jeans.
Bey: Flash Sphinx 8meteor destroy
Bey moves: Sphinx claw: Sphinx attacks with its lower attack* slopes
Avalanche blast: Sphinx breaks out into an erratic movement that shakes the stadium so that the other beys get destabilized while Sphinx stays upright because of destroy’s freespinning ring
Bey discription:
[Image: image.jpg]
It’s gimmick is metal teeth and it specializes in lower attack, *which is something I’ve been playing around with that’s basically upper attack but upside down to knock the enemy bey down onto the disc.
Type: attack
Personality: passive-aggressive, observant, and confident.
Extra details:  he likes cats and has an orange cat that follows him around.
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:44 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: All:”LET IT RIP!”

I did it
The beys circle the stadium and amazing speed Guki starts his attack “Now I’m going all out Divide Split!” Guki cap flew off as his white hair sparked and Perseus was surrounded in aura and a large Knight with a shining sword that sparked as the ridged part of Split and the attack form of divide glowed in unison “Now Perseus crush em!”
Arc leviathan Speeds around the stadium,
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:53 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: The beys circle the stadium and amazing speed Guki starts his attack “Now I’m going all out Divide Split!” Guki cap flew off as his white hair sparked and Perseus was surrounded in aura and a large Knight with a shining sword that sparked as the ridged part of Split and the attack form of divide glowed in unison “Now Perseus crush em!”

You hit Odin and Odin flys in the air " Atomic drop "
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:51 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Ok I’ll make one:
Description:He wears a black jacket with an upturned collar and and a gold pin over a yellow T shirt with shirt pocket and a Han Solo style belt on ripped jeans.
Avalanche blast: Sphinx’s avatar causes an earthquake and destroy’s freespinning ring keeps Sphinx upright while the other beys get heavily destabilized and quickly lose spin.
Bey discription:
(Picture will be posted in just a sec)
It’s gimmick is metal teeth and it specializes in lower attack, *which is something I’ve been playing around with that’s basically upper attack but upside down to knock the enemy bey down onto the disc.

(Pretty good avalanche blast doesn’t make a lot of sense tho you should change it)
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:55 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:51 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Ok I’ll make one:
Avalanche blast: Sphinx’s avatar causes an earthquake and destroy’s freespinning ring keeps Sphinx upright while the other beys get heavily destabilized and quickly lose spin.
Bey discription:
(Picture will be posted in just a sec)

(Pretty good avalanche blast doesn’t make a lot of sense tho you should change it)

I did
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:55 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:53 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: The beys circle the stadium and amazing speed Guki starts his attack “Now I’m going all out Divide Split!” Guki cap flew off as his white hair sparked and Perseus was surrounded in aura and a large Knight with a shining sword that sparked as the ridged part of Split and the attack form of divide glowed in unison “Now Perseus crush em!”

You hit Odin and Odin flys in the air " Atomic drop "

Meanwhile, Vulcan is circling the outer rim of the stadium and avoiding the opponents.
"Hey Vincent. Did you forget about me?" Leviathan speeds around on the outer edge of the stadium. "Let' hope I remember how to use this. Typhoon Wind!"
Perseus comes in and pushes Vulcan out of the outer rim making it head into the the center as all the beys are all of the beys collide and a huge gust of wind and energy erupt from the stadium pushing everyone back when it’s all cleared everyone’s beys are flung into the air all bursting at the same time

(Sorry if I messed you guys up a bit it was just gonna be a bit messy to keep track of a five way battle)