Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z

(Nov. 12, 2018  11:56 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “Now Persues Xel Blade!” Perseuses aura flared and a large knight with a sword appeared as Perseuses Blade was surrounded in a green aura using its off balance as an attack booster Perseus struck Vulcan with the Metal on its Blade there was a strong collision of the beys then Perseus busted through Vulcan bursting it (I rolled a 10)

“Yeah Perseus way to go!”

“Vulcan! How did that happen?”
Sorry this is going to be a little long since Rikka lives with Yuuta and their club members are transferring to the same school so I need to make a little backround story.

The sunlight, gleamed through the blinders on Yuuta's window. His door opened, and a girl came in. "Good morning Dark Flame Master". Yuuta sat up and looked at the girl and said, "Rikka, what are you doing up?". "Getting ready to transfer to a new dimension"."Transfer?" Yuuta thought for a minute and jumped out of bed. "Oh carp! We transfer today!". Rikka nodded. Yuuta ran past Rikka and got ready. About 30 minutes later both were at the door. When they opened it, they saw a man standing in front of them. "Uh, hey. I'm here to move your stuff to your new place. This is the right address right?". The man looked about in his early to mid-thirties. "Yeah, thanks alot." "Welp, I'll get it to ya' safe and sound by the time you get home". "I doubt he's that fast, but it would be nice if he could" Yuuta thought to himself. Yuuta remembered he was going to look for something very special and ran back to his room. He opened his closet and pulled out a small box. "Here it is" he said. Rikka entered the room and saw the box. "Is that a top secret document?" she asked. "It's sort of a pass time that I used to do a lot more when I in seventh grade". When he opened the box,  there was a bey inside. ""Still here" Yuuta said. "So cool" Rikka said as she looked at the gear. Inside was a launcher, a beylogger, and a bey. Yuuta picked up the bey and held it to Rikka. "Meet my old partner. Arc Leviathan".  "I've seen these before. What are they called again?". Rikka thought for a moment and dropped her head. "I forgot". "It's called a Beyblade. I used to have so much fun with these. I heard the school we're transferring to has a bey club, so I guess I wanted to relive the joy I had as a kid." "Yuuta" Rikka said. Yuuta turned his head to Rikka. "If I get a bey, I want to battle you first!". "I'll be counting on it" Yuuta said as he grabbed his gear. They left the apartment and left for the train station. Rikka and Yuuta looked around and saw Nibutani, Kumen, and Dekamori. They talked about how they were feeling about moving. "Hey, what's that in your hand Yuuta?" Nibutani said as she pointed to his hand. "This is my partner, Arc Leviathan!" he replied. "A beyblade huh, those are pretty popular these days. There's a  bey stadium over there if you want to try". Everyone looked to where a stadium and three people were standing. "We still have some time before the train arrives so might as well" Yuuta said. He walked over to the bey stadium and said to the three boys, "Hey, mind if I join in?"
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:04 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Sorry this is going to be a little long since Rikka lives with Yuuta and their club members are transferring to the same school so I need to make a little backround story.

The sunlight, gleamed through the blinders on Yuuta's window. His door opened, and a girl came in. "Good morning Dark Flame Master". Yuuta sat up and looked at the girl and said, "Rikka, what are you doing up?". "Getting ready to transfer to a new dimension"."Transfer?" Yuuta thought for a minute and jumped out of bed. "Oh carp! We transfer today!". Rikka nodded. Yuuta ran past Rikka and got ready. About 30 minutes later both were at the door. When they opened it, they saw a man standing in front of them. "Uh, hey. I'm here to move your stuff to your new place. This is the right address right?". The man looked about in his early to mid-thirties. "Yeah, thanks alot." "Welp, I'll get it to ya' safe and sound by the time you get home". "I doubt he's that fast, but it would be nice if he could" Yuuta thought to himself. Yuuta remembered he was going to look for something very special and ran back to his room. He opened his closet and pulled out a small box. "Here it is" he said. Rikka entered the room and saw the box. "Is that a top secret document?" she asked. "It's sort of a pass time that I used to do a lot more when I in seventh grade". When he opened the box,  there was a bey inside. ""Still here" Yuuta said. "So cool" Rikka said as she looked at the gear. Inside was a launcher, a beylogger, and a bey. Yuuta picked up the bey and held it to Rikka. "Meet my old partner. Arc Leviathan".  "I've seen these before. What are they called again?". Rikka thought for a moment and dropped her head. "I forgot". "It's called a Beyblade. I used to have so much fun with these. I heard the school we're transferring to has a bey club, so I guess I wanted to relive the joy I had as a kid." "Yuuta" Rikka said. Yuuta turned his head to Rikka. "If I get a bey, I want to battle you first!". "I'll be counting on it" Yuuta said as he grabbed his gear. They left the apartment and left for the train station. Rikka and Yuuta looked around and saw Nibutani, Kumen, and Dekamori. They talked about how they were feeling about moving. "Hey, what's that in your hand Yuuta?" Nibutani said as she pointed to his hand. "This is my partner, Arc Leviathan!" he replied. "A beyblade huh, those are pretty popular these days. There's a  bey stadium over there if you want to try". Everyone looked to where a stadium and three people were standing. "We still have some time before the train arrives so might as well" Yuuta said. He walked over to the bey stadium and said to the three boys, "Hey, mind if I join in?"

“Heh you wanna get beat by my Xel Perseus to huh It'll beat anyone’s beyblade”
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:04 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Sorry this is going to be a little long since Rikka lives with Yuuta and their club members are transferring to the same school so I need to make a little backround story.

“I’ll defeat you!” Vincent said. ‘I have to make up for that loss’ he thought
"You think so huh? We'll see about that."
Can I add a character and bey
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:13 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can I add a character and bey

Yeah check the first page

(Nov. 13, 2018  12:12 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: "You think so huh? We'll see about that."

“Well who do you challenge?” Guki said impatiently
"Alright, then. How about a three way battle?" Yuuta said. "Are you sure?" Nibutani asked. "If I want to remember how to get better why not have more people to join the fun?"
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:21 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: "Alright, then. How about a three way battle?" Yuuta said. "Are you sure?" Nibutani asked. "If I want to remember how to get better why not have more people to join the fun?"

“Fine as long as I get to beat your bey it doesn’t matter” Guki said with a smirk

“Lets go! 3!”
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:22 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:21 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: "Alright, then. How about a three way battle?" Yuuta said. "Are you sure?" Nibutani asked. "If I want to remember how to get better why not have more people to join the fun?"

“Fine as long as I get to beat your bey it doesn’t matter” Guki said with a smirk

“Lets go! 3!”

"2!"
"Huh? well this is going to be pretty wild, but why not" Yuuta said with a smirk

“Lemme join too!” Vincent yells, having conferenced with Vulcan.
Name: shinobi masa his hair is orange and has two spikes, also were's a black shrit and red pants
Bey: alpha serpent after watching king cobras in an asian rainforest shinobi wanted a bey and called it alpha serpent. He went to a bey traning center and got really good.
Bey moves: seven serpents when all seven blades line up an attack
Type: balance
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:31 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “Ok let’s start over. 3!”

Who’s starting over?
"I think I'm pretty in over my head but I remember doing this all the time when I was a kid. If I lose though, it's my own falt to agreeing to a battle royale. Might as well.
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:31 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “Ok let’s start over. 3!”

"I set my bey to attack mode 2"
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:32 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: "I think I'm pretty in over my head but I remember doing this all the time when I was a kid. If I lose though, it's my own falt to agreeing to a battle royale. Might as well.

Vincent grinned. “Are y’all ready to lose!”
“Is Everyone ready to start?”

“And I think all of you are the ones going to lose”
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:33 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “Is Everyone ready to start?”

“Yeah!” Vincent cried.
(Nov. 13, 2018  12:33 AM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “Is Everyone ready to start?”

" I sure am." Leo put his beyblade in attack mode.
"Let's get to it already! One!"
"Hold it" shinobi yelled from far "let me join"