Beyblade Burst Turbo-Z

(Nov. 12, 2018  10:41 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Xel Perseus was in attack mode and circled the stadium “Now Perseus attack!” Persues started crashing into Odin in a flurry of attacks then there was strike that flung Odin into the air

“Hehe your done now”
What number did you roll?
(This is setup for Jman to do his special I didn’t actually get a ring out it’s first to 2 anyway)

(Nov. 12, 2018  10:44 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:41 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Xel Perseus was in attack mode and circled the stadium “Now Perseus attack!” Persues started crashing into Odin in a flurry of attacks then there was strike that flung Odin into the air

“Hehe your done now”
What number did you roll?

(This is setup for you to do your special)
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:45 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: (This is setup for Jman to do his special I didn’t actually get a ring out it’s first to 2 anyway)

(Nov. 12, 2018  10:44 PM)Jman jman Wrote: What number did you roll?

(This is setup for you to do your special)

"Okay Odin  atomic drop!"
“Huh interesting lets go Persues! Xel Blade!” Perseuses energy flared as a knight with a Big sword appeared and slashed then Xel Perseuses Blade was covered in a green aura as it struck Odin a burst of energy happen as it cleared you could see Persues roll to a halt and Odin bursted into pieces (rolled an 8)
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:59 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “Huh interesting lets go Persues! Xel Blade!” Perseuses energy flared as a knight with a Big sword appeared and slashed then Xel Perseuses Blade was covered in a green aura as it struck Odin a burst of energy happen as it cleared you could see Persues roll to a halt and Odin bursted into pieces (rolled an 8)

“Wow! You guys might be challenging! I’ll go full force then! Face my Vulcan!”
“That was fun but I told you I’m the strongest around”
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:59 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “Huh interesting lets go Persues! Xel Blade!” Perseuses energy flared as a knight with a Big sword appeared and slashed then Xel Perseuses Blade was covered in a green aura as it struck Odin a burst of energy happen as it cleared you could see Persues roll to a halt and Odin bursted into pieces (rolled an 8)

"No way that just happened. Well great job but next time I will win."
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:02 PM)Jman jman Wrote:

"No way that just happened. Well great job but next time I will win."

“I challenge you
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:02 PM)Jman jman Wrote: "No way that just happened. Well great job but next time I will win."

“I challenge you
Okay " Lets start 3!"
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:02 PM)Jman jman Wrote: "No way that just happened. Well great job but next time I will win."

“I challenge you

“Wel than prepare to face the rath of Perseus” Guki changes something on his bey before putting it on the launcher
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:08 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:06 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: “I challenge you
Okay " Lets start 3!"

“2”
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:09 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “I’ll start 3!”

“2”
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:10 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:09 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “I’ll start 3!”

“2”
“1”

Both:”LET IT RIP!”

Perseus takes the center now it’s blades were locked in and its driver was now a free rotating Ball
“Say hello to you defeat Persues defense mode now use Perseus shield!”
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:12 PM)Jman jman Wrote: So you did not challenge me

(Nov. 12, 2018  11:12 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:10 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: “2”
“1”

Both:”LET IT RIP!”

Perseus takes the center now it’s blades were locked in and its driver was now a free rotating Ball
“Say hello to you defeat Persues defense mode now use Perseus shield!”

I was battling both of you
(You can battle Jman after)

(Only one on one now since I already started)

(Hey DT you gonna go?)
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:17 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: (You can battle Jman after)

(Only one on one now since I already started)

“Go! White-Hot Sabers!” Vulcan hit Xel Perseus and sent it flying into the air. (I rolled a 7)

Hey @[UIValkyrieBurst] you gonna go?

(Nov. 12, 2018  11:34 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Xel Persues landed at the top of the stadium and the free rotating ball started to help it roll down the incline of the stadium “lets Go Persues Counter!” Persueses aura flared and a knight with a large shield appeared out of it and charged as Perseus crashed into Vulcans sabers they collided but Vulcans sabers were to much as Persues was flung out of the stadium “Grrrr you got 1 point but this match isn’t over yet!”

(Rolled a 6)
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:34 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:34 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Xel Persues landed at the top of the stadium and the free rotating ball started to help it roll down the incline of the stadium “lets Go Persues Counter!” Persueses aura flared and a knight with a large shield appeared out of it and charged as Perseus crashed into Vulcans sabers they collided but Vulcans sabers were to much as Persues was flung out of the stadium “Grrrr you got 1 point but this match isn’t over yet!”

(Rolled a 6)

“Three!”
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:38 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: “I’m Winning this time! 2!”

“One! Let it Rip!” “Vulcan! Use White-Hot Sabers!”
Persues circles the stadium in attack mode and collides with Vulcan they continue bashing into eachother with a flurry of barrages “Stay Strong Perseus!”
(Nov. 12, 2018  11:46 PM)UIValkyrieBurst Wrote: Persues circles the stadium in attack mode and collides with Vulcan they continue bashing into eachother with a flurry of barrages “Stay Strong Perseus!”

Vulcan attacks and knocks it off balance. (I rolled a 4.)
“Now Persues Xel Blade!” Perseuses aura flared and a large knight with a sword appeared as Perseuses Blade was surrounded in a green aura using its off balance as an attack booster Perseus struck Vulcan with the Metal on its Blade there was a strong collision of the beys then Perseus busted through Vulcan bursting it (I rolled a 10)

“Yeah Perseus way to go!”