Beyblade Burst Super Z Manga Vol11 Character Profile Birthdate/Bloodtype

For anyone interested in birthdates and bloodtypes for some of the Burst characters, official ones at that, then the wait is no more... This came from Beyblade Burst manga volume 11.

[Image: x3bldv.png]

[Image: 90q2a1.png]
Do u know What is Shu's Blood Type I want his to be A like mine
Haven't seen any other profiles besides these, so I don't know.
Its so COOL , Phi doesn't seem to have any blood type ( seems like astroid fuel ) , and is good to see so many 0 blood group series ( my is 0- , so happy ): )
Me and Fubuki share the same birthday! So cool.
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:47 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Me and Fubuki share the same birthday! So cool.

Thats great :o
RH null is a real blood type, but it's extremely rare.  Only a small portion of the world's population has it.   UFO enthusiasts like to think it came from aliens.... or some hogwash like that.  Also, Phi is a leap year baby, born on February 29th.  Really driving home the point about how unique he is among the rest of the cast.

Totally called it on Suou!   I guess AB makes sense for Kyle, having two faces.
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:57 PM)Cat Wrote: RH null is a real blood type, but it's extremely rare.  Only a small portion of the world's population has it.   UFO enthusiasts like to think it came from aliens.... or some hogwash like that.  Also, Phi is a leap year baby, born on February 29th.  Really driving home the point about how unique he is among the rest of the cast.

Thats some interesting fact and connection right now. Phi is a really special bean, then (No wonder for that. Being a very unique alien dude he is)

And Boa having AB might just be a pun/reference to his Bey, haha
(Dec. 30, 2018  8:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:57 PM)Cat Wrote: RH null is a real blood type, but it's extremely rare.  Only a small portion of the world's population has it.   UFO enthusiasts like to think it came from aliens.... or some hogwash like that.  Also, Phi is a leap year baby, born on February 29th.  Really driving home the point about how unique he is among the rest of the cast.

Thats some interesting fact and connection right now. Phi is a really special bean, then (No wonder for that. Being a very unique alien dude he is)

please how is that a pun?
(Dec. 31, 2018  12:03 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  8:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Thats some interesting fact and connection right now. Phi is a really special bean, then (No wonder for that. Being a very unique alien dude he is)

Sorry. I was being braindead that moment. I hope you excuse me
(Dec. 31, 2018  12:03 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  8:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Thats some interesting fact and connection right now. Phi is a really special bean, then (No wonder for that. Being a very unique alien dude he is)

It's a pun because the abbreviation for his Beyblade is aB. I made this statement in some other thread.
Not sure how Boa fits the AB stereotype, but I didn't pay much attention to him during Evolution.

Japanese blood type theory, in an extreme nutshell:
A = analytical, organized, sensitive, easily stressed out.
B = emotional, creative, uncooperative, stubborn.
AB = Two-faced or having a split personality, creative, aloof, quiet.
O = confident, born leader, insensitive, outgoing.

(FYI: there's no documented evidence for any of this. It was popularized by a journalist in the 70's who had no medical/scientific background whatsoever. Even most Japanese know this is just fodder for women's magazines and anime character profiles).
(Dec. 31, 2018  12:31 AM)Cat Wrote: Not sure how Boa fits the AB stereotype, but I didn't pay much attention to him during Evolution.  

(FYI:  there's no documented evidence for any of this.  It was popularized by a journalist in the 70's who had no medical/scientific background whatsoever.  Even most Japanese know this is just fodder for women's magazines and anime character profiles).

Woah. What you said kinda fits some of the characters above. Thats actually really cool (Of course; its Japan so I guess Hiro Morita referred to the Japanese blood type theory)
It's fictional fun, so why not? Others that I recall... Shu, Daigo and Naoki were type A. Valt and Wakiya were type B. Ken and Jin were type AB. Xander, Zac and Count Night were type O.
(Dec. 31, 2018  12:31 AM)Cat Wrote: Not sure how Boa fits the AB stereotype, but I didn't pay much attention to him during Evolution.  

(FYI:  there's no documented evidence for any of this.  It was popularized by a journalist in the 70's who had no medical/scientific background whatsoever.  Even most Japanese know this is just fodder for women's magazines and anime character profiles).

Blood type AB , should be perfect for Shou ( because of his DUAL nature ) and I think Free should Be O blood grouped ( because he is a born-leader )

Just noticed that Shou's blood group is already AB ?
(Dec. 31, 2018  10:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

Blood type AB , should be perfect for Shou ( because of his DUAL nature ) and I think Free should Be O blood grouped ( because he is a born-leader )

Just noticed that Shou's blood group is already AB ?

Cool ideas, actually (and wow, it is xD). I dont know whether most (if not all) were following this little thing, but these fit so well with the Bladers. Still fun nonetheless
I just realized Norman is born on New Year's day Gasp
Happy Birthday Norman Tarver!
Wow

I see a lot of awesome birthday fanart for Norman. But then again, a lot of birthday fanart are awesome