Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #45 (February 11, 2019)

Firstly, thank you Adarsh Abhinav for the link!
And man, Kit surely has come a long way. From the God Kit to this Kit, there is a drastic improvement in everything! Personality to stratergies.
He came quiet close to be honest. This was a close call. But the wonner takes us with no surprise. Overall, Nice episode! And the preview, just that 2 second moment of Shu vs Phi has gotten me hyped.
Aiga vs Kit, I guess we all can predict how it will end up. So nothing much there.
Hyped for the next episode, because of the battle and it shows the preview of the next one! Wink
(Feb. 11, 2019  10:33 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2019  10:31 AM)g2_ Wrote: Kit.
I've lost all hope in choz. ep 47 phi will crush and destroy shu and spriggan to pieces and Aiga will come in and say ima beat u and beats phi the end

No, I accidentally didn't finish the sentence, I meant to say Kit lost. Sorry.
I watched this episode. This is SO AMAZING!!!! I'm wait new episode.
I don’t know nothing about Aiga’s newest move, but it sounded like Chō Zetto Faunuidwamijjgqecg- I don’t know, it sounded so obscure. But it did involve Cho-Z Wings slashing one after another against the beyblade in a single moment. The Slingshock stadium had a cross-point at the very top of each rail making collisions at the tops very likely.
Oof check out the animation error with Achilles after Aiga and Labans match
(Feb. 11, 2019  9:24 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: I don’t know nothing about Aiga’s newest move, but it sounded like Chō Zetto Faunuidwamijjgqecg- I don’t know, it sounded so obscure. But it did involve Cho-Z Wings slashing one after another against the beyblade in a single moment. The Slingshock stadium had a cross-point at the very top of each rail making collisions at the tops very likely.

It was Cho-Z Sword.
I thought it was CHo-Z Armor lmao
Uh.. How did Laban battle Chou Z Achillies with Vise Leopard though? Did Takara Tomy just forget that it broke or something? Or did Vise Leopard just pull a Revive Phoenix..
(Feb. 13, 2019  2:56 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Uh.. How did Laban battle Chou Z Achillies with Vise Leopard though? Did Takara Tomy just forget that it broke or something? Or did Vise Leopard just pull a Revive Phoenix..

simple he just  repair it . the just never showcase a beys getting repair to make it appear more dramatic, but it was never stated that they actually can't be repaired.  plus most people who had their beys broke is either major characters who came back with major upgrade of their previous beys or character that won't make an appearance again which doesn't need to get an upgrade since they won't comeback.
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:14 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  2:56 AM)brandbrick Wrote: Uh.. How did Laban battle Chou Z Achillies with Vise Leopard though? Did Takara Tomy just forget that it broke or something? Or did Vise Leopard just pull a Revive Phoenix..

simple he just  repair it . the just never showcase a beys getting repair to make it appear  more dramatic, but it was never stated that they actually can't be repaired.  plus most people who had their beys broke is either major characters who came back with major upgrade of their previous beys or character that won't make an appearance again which doesn't need to get an upgrade since they won't comeback.

Wait so COULD FREE FIX GEIST FAFNIR?
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:52 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:14 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: simple he just  repair it . the just never showcase a beys getting repair to make it appear  more dramatic, but it was never stated that they actually can't be repaired.  plus most people who had their beys broke is either major characters who came back with major upgrade of their previous beys or character that won't make an appearance again which doesn't need to get an upgrade since they won't comeback.

Yeah Free could or... Free can upgrade Fafnir so we get a new Fafnir!
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:52 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  3:14 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: simple he just  repair it . the just never showcase a beys getting repair to make it appear  more dramatic, but it was never stated that they actually can't be repaired.  plus most people who had their beys broke is either major characters who came back with major upgrade of their previous beys or character that won't make an appearance again which doesn't need to get an upgrade since they won't comeback.

if the new season timeskip isn't that far. than their would a high possibility for him to comeback with an upgrade, sense his a major player and the 2nd most popular character in beyblade burst. but if the timeskip is like 4 or 5 year then it will be difficult for him to comeback. although it could end up like the ginkga treatment their legends among legends and only appears when necessary like helping train the new guys. but it depends on how the new season is going to be.
(Feb. 14, 2019  4:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2019  3:52 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Wait so COULD FREE FIX GEIST FAFNIR?
 if the new season timeskip isn't that far. than their would a high possibility for him to comeback with an upgrade, sense his a major player and the 2nd most popular character in beyblade burst. but if the timeskip is like 4 or 5 year then it will be difficult for him to comeback. although it could end up like the ginkga treatment their legends among legends and only appears when necessary like helping train the new guys.

He lost his popularity after he was given next to no relevance. Although since everybody buys the Fafnir beys it’s likely they will have him return, or better yet a new owner for the Fafnir line it I’ll find it returns at all.