Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #44 (February 4, 2019)

Hey anyone here have seen episode if yes then please provide me spoilers
There is no spoiler need as the title says "training" so Aiga trains against past rivals to get closer to beating phi
(Feb. 04, 2019  10:28 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  10:26 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Episode spoilers anyone??

Yes a big spoiler is that this ep is a 
Please provide full episode spoilers
(Feb. 04, 2019  10:31 AM)chroniclebey Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2019  10:28 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Yes a big spoiler is that this ep is a 
Please provide full episode spoilers

I'm not going to bother it's a simple episode for beyblade just a training filler ep nothing to be really hyped for tbh
A2, did you record?
(Jan. 29, 2019  9:40 PM)Laban Vanot Wrote: Does anyone know where Xhan is from though?

It's never officially stated, not even in the Japanese bio.   If I had to guess, I'd say it's intended to be Belgium.   They still have a hereditary monarchy.  Second guess would be Monaco, but the architecture of Xhan's homeland resembled Belgium's old castles.
Can anyone translate what was free telling to Valt and Kitt?? Looks like he is going to get his bey fixedi
(Feb. 04, 2019  3:46 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Can anyone translate what was free telling to Valt and Kitt?? Looks like he is going to get his bey fixedi
Valt: Looks like you are fine after all. Its you we are talking about, even after losing like that, I knew you would be fine
Free: I am not that weak
Valt: You got that right
Kit: But its sad isn't it, having to lose like that.
Free: Not really, more than sad I feel like I can't allow this. It was a match I needed to win, I refuse to acknowledge his type of beyblading. 
Valt: Free....Yeah you are right!
Free: It isn't in me to keep quier and let this go after all that has happened

So yeah, looks like Free is off to train and go fix up Fafnir, whether this means rebuilding Geist or making a Cho Z blade, we just don't knpw
(Feb. 04, 2019  1:40 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2019  9:40 PM)Laban Vanot Wrote: Does anyone know where Xhan is from though?

It's never officially stated, not even in the Japanese bio.   If I had to guess, I'd say it's intended to be Belgium.   They still have a hereditary monarchy.  Second guess would be Monaco, but the architecture of Xhan's homeland resembled Belgium's old castles.

Judging by the royal guard, i think it may be The UK.
Does anyone have the episode?
(Feb. 04, 2019  5:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Does anyone have the episode?

Blame Railwire Broadband from my side.

(Feb. 04, 2019  12:04 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: A2, did you record?

6 minutes, Internet link failed after that
I like Xhan way too much to call this episode bad, but god was the animation atrocious..

Based on the spoilers above, there’s literally a good image that will fit this description in the fandom, and a simple description is only needed. Kickassanime.io is just the place, but just remember to close the tab that suddenly spawns before it loads completely.
so we have two new special moves in this episode, Xhan's Impact Wall and Aiga's Super Z Shield
Wasn't there a move called Choz press that Aiga used against orb Egis
Yes, there was
(Jan. 27, 2019  9:26 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: @[Aiga Editz], the 10th of every month, sometimes a few days earlier, spoiler magazines such as Newtype or Animage have spoiler scans. Expect episodes 45-48 then.

oh ok thx for clearing it up for me !