Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #42 (January 21, 2019)

42) Battle Royal! A Strategy for a Great Battle!
バトルロイヤル!戦略大作戦!!
Batoru Roiyaru! Senryaku Daisakusen!!
January 21, 2019

Source: https://i.imgur.com/gkTiH8t.jpg

Aiga's fighting spirit flares up upon learning that Phi destroyed Hades. At this point, Principal Shinoda gives him a two-level stadium for special training. Aiga begins a battle royale with six Bladers from the Beigoma Academy. This return to the start of his Beyblading, in a battle with friends and rivals who've become stronger together, will pose a big challenge to the bond between Aiga and Achilles!
The more Battle Royales in Burst, the better. Wonder if Laban got his bey fixed now? (That and I wanna see Howling Bit just throw more beys around XDlol)
We get to see Too and his aura. Maybe we'll finally see Trident's avatar. Suoh's back too
I cant wait for the episode!! It seems amazing, and Im hyped for it C:
(Jan. 14, 2019  4:32 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: https://www14.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-41-315043 Link of the episode. This episode was... WAS... AMAZING !

About the ads
A two-stage stadium = double decker/battle tower type Beystadium. If Achilles can’t get itself out of the centre of the stadium and off it to the lower, bigger one, Achilles will have zero chances.
I can't write a lengthy review atm since I'm currently setting off for a trip but, I loved the episode, reminds me of a classic Burst episode and the ending and trailer is HYPE.
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:34 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Somebody please post the episode here

I was sleeping and could not record the episode. By the time I was awake, Toko natsu already Defeated everyone
This ep in my opinion was just a filler ep. The battle was Meh and the ep was Meh but holy moly next ep is going to be top. Free vs Phi next ep but why does dP use 10 and friction what happened to 0 atomic
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: This ep in my opinion was just a filler ep. The battle was Meh and the ep was Meh but holy moly next ep is going to be top. Free vs Phi next ep but why does dP use 10 and friction what happened to 0 atomic

anime probably keep the same combo for it, I mean tN origanily came with ultimate reboot but the change it although it was for plot convenient, i think the decide to keep the same combo as rP just cause it's Phoenix.
A whole-hearted filler episode. It’s nice.
Really chill episode. Probably to prepare us for the carnage that the next episode is going to be.
Anyone else notice Xtend + in a flashback? That was definitely a mistake.
It was probably a different time other than episode 2. Probably somewhere in the middle of episodes
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:22 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Anyone else notice Xtend + in a flashback? That was definitely a mistake.

that was right after Aiga lost to Hearts for the first time,he was challenging everyone of the beyclub again to try feeling Achilles' attacks again,then Toko won against him with an over finish and Aiga ran away crying
(Jan. 21, 2019  7:03 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  6:22 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Anyone else notice Xtend + in a flashback? That was definitely a mistake.

that was right after Aiga lost to Hearts for the first time,he was challenging everyone of the beyclub again to try feeling Achilles' attacks again,then Toko won against him with an over finish and Aiga ran away crying
Never mind, I skipped a few episodes. I thought that might have been the case.
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:34 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I can't write a lengthy review atm since I'm currently setting off for a trip but, I loved the episode, reminds me of a classic Burst episode and the ending and trailer is HYPE.

Have fun on the trip.