Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #41 (January 14, 2019)

After losing to Aiga, Hearts devotes himself to training and is approached by Phi. But for what purpose? Phi and Hearts' pasts will be revealed. What happened to these twin brothers so long ago?
I don't say this often but from what @[Xeogran] and @[DranzerX13] described about this episode, I am ABSOLUTELY excited for this episode. I've always wanted to know about Phi and Hearts' past and this will hopefully give us a history of why they're the way they are.
(Jan. 06, 2019  6:41 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  6:40 PM)Xeogran Wrote: We are getting Young Phi and Hearts in this episode (in Flashbacks)
I'm interested in their backstory so much!

Sauce?
TVTokyo summary
tHEY'RE SHOWN AS BABIES IN THE PREVIEW!!!1
Here is Current verision, I will try to get 30 sec version as well, 25 second was on a promotion else that this
Phi and Harts backstory hell yeah! I was waiting for this.
Phi and Hearts used to look adorable, WHAT?! Wow, aging sure hit them like a tonne of bricks. Okay it's not that drastic.

Cannot wait for this episode actually.
I mean it was kinda weird that two major characters who are even brothers had no interaction at all so far.
They actually look pretty cute for affably evil sociopaths. I'm guess ing the last 10 episodes (11 since every season 3 ends with 52 (technically)) is going to be Aiga trying to take down Kitt, Free, Shu, Phi, and finally Valt?
Yeah Phi definitely wants to create Dead Phoenix(probably by fusing phoenix and Hades)
My guess is that Dead Phoenix has Phoenix's powers(revive armor etc) and Hades powers and moves including Hearts' power to take damage for his own bey.
Also fingers crossed that Phi is gonna remain a recurring character for next season
young Phi and Hearts are...very adorable. it doesn't even seem like they are going to basically become demons when they grow up

also,hope this episode breaks forever the "hearts and Phi are aliens" and "Aiga was infected by Phoenix" theories (probably just the first one,considering the plot of the episode) because these theories gets in my nerves sometimes...
This is shown in the preview of episode 41. A very early look at something new.
I have a question here :
Kit beat Aiga in ep 40
Aiga beat Lui just in ep 15
Does that mean that if there is a battle between Kit and Lui then ...... KIT BEAT LUI ????
(Jan. 09, 2019  8:52 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I have a question here :
Kit beat Aiga in ep 40
Does that mean that if there is a battle between Kit and Lui then ......  KIT BEAT LUI ????

Nah lui gone now the z4 right now is valt,kit,aiga,hertz OR Phill

(Jan. 12, 2019  5:54 PM)TurboTranslator Wrote:
Kit beat Aiga in ep 40
Does that mean that if there is a battle between Kit and Lui then ......  KIT BEAT LUI ????

Nah lui gone now the z4 right now is valt,kit,aiga,hertz OR Phill

And it been a long time since lui was in a ep

(Jan. 12, 2019  5:54 PM)TurboTranslator Wrote: [quote='Fusion core' pid='1488902' dateline='1547020352']
I have a question here :
Kit beat Aiga in ep 40
Kit beat Aiga in ep 40

I don't think it always works like that. The only reason they made Kit win was to advertise Air Knight. Almost every new bladers debut battle against Aiga results in their win. You've also got to take into account that Lui could've gotten better during his absence. Aiga also lost to Kyle after his win against Lui, but Lui won against Fubuki while Fubuki beat Kyle, and I doubt Kyle was stronger than Lui anyway. Kit also uses techniques that Aiga probably hasn't dealt with before so he was going to be at a disadvantage in that regard.
OK episode.

Next episode looks weak as well.
I was hyped for a good battle and oof but the music was poppin
I got Pretty good CAps But in two parts since my computer hanged. But No battles harmed
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:44 AM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: Dw3I18jV4AE-SjG.jpg]

WHAT THE HELL!?!?
Phi looks.. amazing.

Holy carp what did they do to phi this must mean dead pheonix must be op af

(Jan. 14, 2019  10:46 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

WHAT THE HELL!?!?
Phi looks.. amazing.

Holy carp what did they do to phi this must mean dead pheonix must be op af

He Stole Shu's Clothes from GOD

WHAT THE HELL!?!?
Phi looks.. amazing.

Phi is the new Shu ???
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:52 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

WHAT THE HELL!?!?
Phi looks.. amazing.

Phi is the new Shu ???
When I first looked at the picture it showed the bottom and I thought it was red eye shu but then... Dang phi is consumed by the dark power