Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #40 (January 7, 2019)

(Dec. 22, 2018  2:23 PM)Fusion core Wrote: I dont think that this season will feature any tournament .
there is no tournament even now . I dont think this ep too will have any tournament . How can they manage a tournament in only 10 episodes . And aiga is already so strong .
. Then the entire tournament will revolve around just aiga shu valt and phi . Then the main point is that how many really tough opponents is aiga going to face .
in god the the god bladders tournament is only 10 episodes
It's 11 episodes
looks like a tournament is starting? well in the preview it seemed like a new arc
(Dec. 24, 2018  10:31 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: loved this episode, looks like a tournament is starting? well in the preview it seemed like a new arc
I hope so
I;m guessing ep40 is gonna bring a new OP.
(Dec. 24, 2018  12:29 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I;m guessing ep40 is gonna bring a new OP.

What?
(Dec. 24, 2018  2:00 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  12:29 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I;m guessing ep40 is gonna bring a new OP.

What?

I;m saying that i think there is gonna be a new opening with the next episode.

Also, i;m guessing most of you know that there will be no episode next week because of new year. Episode 40 will come on 7.1.2019.
(Dec. 24, 2018  7:47 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  2:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: What?

I;m saying that i think there is gonna be a new opening with the next episode.

Also, i;m guessing most of you know that there will be no episode next week because of new year. Episode 40 will come on 7.1.2019.

I know but that still sucks.
I didnt know but is kyle in beyblade burst evolution because they got same name
(Dec. 26, 2018  1:23 AM)TurboTranslator Wrote: I didnt know but is kyle in beyblade burst evolution because they got same name
No. He wasn't there in Beyblade Burst Evolution.
I think you are mixing him up wih Kurtz?
The scene in the preview that shows kit on his knees............
makes me feel that he will lose to aiga .
Why did they show that scene in the preview???
And yes ... hopefully the tournament is starting .
And kit loses to aiga in his 1st match.
Also i see aiga preparing to launch in the preview
either it is aiga practicing or there is another battle .
That scene with kit on his knees is a flashback because in the background we see bc sols stands where they sat the they went up against wakiya and sisco
(Dec. 26, 2018  7:04 PM)Requim Wrote: That scene with kit on his knees is a flashback because in the background we see bc sols stands where they sat the they went up against wakiya and sisco

Man!!! Just look at his dress.
He never wore this in burst evolution .
(Dec. 26, 2018  4:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2018  1:23 AM)TurboTranslator Wrote: I didnt know but is kyle in beyblade burst evolution because they got same name
No. He wasn't there in Beyblade Burst Evolution.
I think you are mixing him up wih Kurtz?

Yea
Hope People are hyped today, Last time, nobody appeared for entire 5 hours!!
As Aiga focuses on rebuilding his bond with Achilles, Kit comes flying down on a hang glider! He challenges Aiga to a battle - with an offer to challenge Valt at stake! The two of them visit Aiga's hometown to make use of Taiga's workshop. There, Kit gets a hint on how to improve Air Knight further, and begins development of it alongside Aiga!
(Jan. 07, 2019  5:29 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Aiga focuses on rebuilding his bond with Achilles. During which, Kit comes flying down on a hang glider! He challenges Aiga to a battle with the offer to battle Valt riding on it! The two of them pay a visit to Aiga's hometown to make use of Taiga's workshop. Kit gets a hint on how to further improve Air Knight so he begins development of his new Bey with Aiga!

So Kit comes in, battles Aiga, flies on a hang glider with Valt, and then upgrades his bey?
But what about the tournament ??
Isnt it starting even now ???
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo

Here's the link, watch it live

Sorry Adarsh... 
(Jan. 07, 2019  9:10 AM)BounduAtakku Wrote: http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo

Here's the link, watch it live

Sorry Adarsh... 

I wanna Put A Big nerd Emoji there
And I am capping it
wow, The Preview Was Ridiculously Short
Yea but we will get thr full preview after a 50 mins