Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #40 (January 7, 2019)

40) Knight of the Wind, Air Knight!
風の騎士エアナイト!
Kaze no Kishi Ea Naito!
January 7, 2019

As Aiga focuses on rebuilding his bond with Achilles, Kit comes flying down on a hang glider! He challenges Aiga to a battle - with an offer to challenge Valt at stake! The two of them visit Aiga's hometown to make use of Taiga's workshop. There, Kit gets a hint on how to improve Air Knight further, and begins development of it alongside Aiga!

Source: https://i.imgur.com/E36gfcf.jpg
Don't tell me there's going to be a 2 week pause?
Count knight battles with a new bey . Probably one which produces strong air currents .
Every year, many anime get a 1 week break, or more. A guaranteed break for the New Years week in Japan for every anime airing.
feeling like this bey is gonna be like G3 with the air gimmick thing, this bey is said to have amazing stamina ? also air is in its name aha, maybe the character will be a bit like kurtz as they both aired on the same episode ?
In this episode, Kit Will back and he is the owner of Air Knight. Source : Marutti.
(Dec. 11, 2018  11:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: In this episode, Kit Will back and he is the owner of Air Knight. Source : Marutti.

no way, thats pretty cool
(Dec. 11, 2018  9:16 AM)Fusion core Wrote: Count knight battles with a new bey . Probably one which produces strong air currents .

kit Lopez is the owner of the bey . marutti already confirm it.
We know a new stadium is coming for 4 player(Tag Team) (Source: marutti) .Does this mean that this year we have Tag Team World Championship?
So Kit is the onwer of Air Knight? Well of all characters I wanted to see get a proper bey in Burst, I didn't expect it to be him. Still that's cool, although AK vs KL....there's probably a L word for wind somewhere.

(Dec. 11, 2018  11:00 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: feeling like this bey is gonna be like G3 with the air gimmick thing, this bey is said to have amazing stamina ? also air is in its name aha, maybe the character will be a bit like kurtz as they both aired on the same episode ?

I wouldn't mind a new stamina blader after this time, Houi isn't around as much, and I'm not Ranjirou is going to get any wins after this. The Ran bros' usually get a final victory in the 30s so watching another stamina blader kick butt and take names, that'll be fun.

(Dec. 13, 2018  2:37 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: We know a new stadium is coming for 4 player(Tag Team) (Source: marutti) .Does this mean that this year we have Tag Team World Championship?
We're getting more tag team matches? OH HELL YES, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! Now I wanna guess the teams if there's a tag team tourament. That would be a geat throwback to the first half of G-Revolution
Hearts/z and Phi
Aiga and Ranjirou
Suoh and Fubuki
Hoji and Laban
Lui and ......? Kurtz
Kitt and Silas
Xhan.....?
Kyle and Evel
Count Night....?
Shu and Valt
Free and..... okay I give up. Still, I'm excited for the final quarter.
Think we'll get a fourth season?
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:04 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So Kit is the onwer of Air Knight? Well of all characters I wanted to see get a proper bey in Burst, I didn't expect it to be him. Still that's cool, although AK vs KL....there's probably a L word for wind somewhere.

(Dec. 11, 2018  11:00 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: feeling like this bey is gonna be like G3 with the air gimmick thing, this bey is said to have amazing stamina ? also air is in its name aha, maybe the character will be a bit like kurtz as they both aired on the same episode ?

I wouldn't mind a new stamina blader after this time, Houi isn't around as much, and I'm not Ranjirou is going to get any wins after this. The Ran bros' usually get a final victory in the 30s so watching another stamina blader kick butt and take names, that'll be fun.

(Dec. 13, 2018  2:37 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: We know a new stadium is coming for 4 player(Tag Team) (Source: marutti) .Does this mean that this year we have Tag Team World Championship?
We're getting more tag team matches? OH HELL YES, THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! Now I wanna guess the teams if there's a tag team tourament. That would be a geat throwback to the first half of G-Revolution
Hearts/z and Phi
Aiga and Ranjirou
Suoh and Fubuki
Hoji and Laban
Lui and ......? Kurtz
Kitt and Silas
Xhan.....?
Kyle and Evel
Count Night....?
Shu and Valt

Xhan and Xander? Buster and Sieg? Imagine the tag team special move. Getting hit by both a triple impact and a quintuple impact at the same time.
Good point, the Evolution beys can still pose a threat. And combine Triple Impact plus Fifth Impact...OCTUPLE IMPACT!
True I forgot what ep it was in but there was a scene where it showed valt battling sisco with winning Valkyrie and Kreis
satan had 2 points while valt only had one that means sisco bursted valt and valt could only stadium him out
(Dec. 15, 2018  7:24 PM)Requim Wrote: True I forgot what ep it was in but there was a scene where it showed valt battling sisco with winning Valkyrie and Kreis
satan had 2 points while valt only had one that means sisco bursted valt and valt could only stadium him out

Wish they showed the full version of that fight. it was cool seeing Kurtz and Sisco, but they didn't have new special moves or upgrades.
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
It is preview of Episode 39! But why are you posting it here?
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:58 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:33 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
We See Kit
It is preview of Episode 39! But why are you posting it here?

Kit is There
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  10:58 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: It is preview of Episode 39! But why are you posting it here?

Kit is There

Oh!? He looks so big than Toko..
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:01 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Kit is There

Oh!? He looks so big than Toko..

It's been 2 years when he was almost about current toko
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:01 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Oh!? He looks so big than Toko..

It's been 2 years when he was almost about current toko
What? I thought they were of same age and height!
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:12 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's been 2 years when he was almost about current toko

kids can grow at different rates despite being the same age and height previously
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:12 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's been 2 years when he was almost about current toko

xhaka is suppose to be the same age as shu and valt look how he looks. so kit being talked are more mature than toko is hardly a surprise.
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:04 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So Kit is the onwer of Air Knight? Well of all characters I wanted to see get a proper bey in Burst, I didn't expect it to be him. Still that's cool, although AK vs KL....there's probably a L word for wind somewhere.

Hearts/z and Phi
Aiga and Ranjirou
Suoh and Fubuki
Hoji and Laban
Lui and ......? Kurtz
Kitt and Silas
Xhan.....?
Kyle and Evel
Count Night....?
Shu and Valt

Tag team does not mean only 2 member in a team, they can be 5 people and choose 2 to battle. The reason I think a team in 5 people is inspired from the past two seasons.
They have team matches in 5 people. 
If that is the case 
Phi, Heartz, Evel, Kyle, Night (Dead Gran team)
Valt, Shu, Aiga, Fubuki, Ranjirou (already team up in Dead Gran)
Xhaka, Xhan, Laban, Ruwei, Hoji (all have martial art skill and sporty)
Free, Kit, Sisco, Cuza, Rantaro (Former BC Sol team)
Lui, Suoh, Joshua, Krutz, Norman (all have the same character which despise other opponents)
Don't forget G-Revolution had teams with 4-5 members. A tag would make more sense though, since if its just 5 on 5, there aren't going to be a lot of one-on-one match ups. That being said, a structure like this the final four team is something I can get behind.
I dont think that this season will feature any tournament .
there is no tournament even now . I dont think this ep too will have any tournament . How can they manage a tournament in only 10 episodes . And aiga is already so strong .
. Then the entire tournament will revolve around just aiga shu valt and phi . Then the main point is that how many really tough opponents is aiga going to face .