Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #4 (Apr 23, 2018 JPN / Oct 28, 2018 CAN)

(Apr. 23, 2018  2:24 PM)NPN Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  1:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote: That's how I feel regarding Lui. I would like to know if Lui has entered the tournament since his nL broke, did he ever fix his nL, what beyblade did he use if not? The series almost feels like it was written to take place shortly after the championships from God to be honest.

Exactly we need some kind of closure for some great characters like Shu and where is Free??? No mentions about him , it sorta feels inconclusive.
I agree, this gap is surely gonna create problems in the series later.. But let's hope the writers have something planned up for this 2 year gap, or this series could turn up being a mess+ a disaster.
About Shu, I seriously think he is gonna return when we have a sub plot with Fubuki..
My guess is that after the tournament, Lui probs went on a long 2 year hike to get stronger(obviously) But other than that they didn't really tell us what he did after nL broke? How did he get bloody longinus..... I'm not understanding
That's what we are talking about here. That this 2 year time lapse is gonna cause a lot of confusion.

My prediction about Lui's beyblade:
Looking at what I have seen on the anime and manga of  Cho-Z, and seeing that the characters are just 'Making up' the beyblades I don't think it would be any different for Lui.
Maybe He went on the mountain to train and make himself stronger and in the path he came across Cho-Z beyblades and made one for himself, after making it he trains with it and masters it and this 'masters It' what I am talking about here are scenes we saw in the episode 5 preview..
But if this it, it will be weird cause with what did Lui battle the starting matches..? So, this is again just a guess.
But if you look at it from another angle Cho-Z looks rushed up.
Yes apparently Lui is so skilled from his mountain training that he was able to get bL spin perfectly stationary on his aggressive tip. (It's a joke incase you couldn't tell)
I'm still cracking up from seeing Fubuki just looking devastated everytime he loses. I mean seriously this kid is like Wakiya and Shu put together.
(Apr. 23, 2018  1:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  1:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote: On a totally unrelated note, I am really not liking this 2 years gap to be honest. The writers are putting or should or say 'dumping' so much in these two 2 years that it feels like that I am missing so may things.
How did Valt get to know about Cho-Z beyblades, how did Taiga become a legendary blader and what was his beyblade, what happened to the other members of the original beyclub? Like I really need some background..
Does anyone else feel the same way?

That's how I feel regarding Lui. I would like to know if Lui has entered the tournament since his nL broke, did he ever fix his nL, what beyblade did he use if not? The series almost feels like it was written to take place shortly after the championships from G 22od to be honest.

Agreed.

I think the LR string is just for left and right spin beyblades for kids who don't have left launchers since bL is coming out.
(Apr. 23, 2018  5:13 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I think the LR string is just for left and right spin beyblades for kids who don't have left launchers since bL is coming out.

But then why not just a Left Launcher? Though there are chances its just for convenience as we get both spin in 1 launcher
(Apr. 23, 2018  7:01 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

So THIS is what he reminded me of!
(Apr. 23, 2018  1:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote: On a totally unrelated note, I am really not liking this 2 years gap to be honest. The writers are putting or should or say 'dumping' so much in these two 2 years that it feels like that I am missing so may things.
How did Valt get to know about Cho-Z beyblades, how did Taiga become a legendary blader and what was his beyblade, what happened to the other members of the original beyclub? Like I really need some background..
Does anyone else feel the same way?

Pretty sure that Valt said he heard about Taiga from Zoro/Raul, it’d go to say that he may have also heard about these beys from him too. 

This is only the fourth episode of the season, more stuff will be revealed. I’d be pretty peeved if they just revealed everything within the first few episodes, as it takes time for a story to develop. While maybe not all questions will be answered in this season a majority of them will. Just be patient~
BTW what kind of tournament exactly it is? Where Valt battle Kurtz and Lui? Another God Cup?
(Apr. 23, 2018  8:51 PM)FIREF IRE CPB Wrote: BTW what kind of tournament exactly it is? Where Valt battle Kurtz and Lui? Another God Cup?

From the way I see it it seems like only top 10 can challenge the current #1 without then having to do it via a tournament. and if the win they'll be the new champion and #1 blader in the world
(Apr. 23, 2018  9:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  8:51 PM)FIREF IRE CPB Wrote: BTW what kind of tournament exactly it is? Where Valt battle Kurtz and Lui? Another God Cup?

From the way I see it it seems like only top 10 can challenge the current #1 without then having to do it via a tournament. and if the win they'll be the new champion and #1 blader in the world

So kinda but not really like the elite 4? That's legit XD
(Apr. 23, 2018  9:54 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  9:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: From the way I see it it seems like only top 10 can challenge the current #1 without then having to do it via a tournament. and if the win they'll be the new champion and #1 blader in the world

So kinda but not really like the elite 4? That's legit XD

Yea something like that , if I'm correct then this rule is really interesting
(Apr. 23, 2018  10:21 AM)NemesisEdits Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  10:18 AM)g2_ Wrote: No, it doesn't. Look again.

http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc375247/ See if this works
It works
(Apr. 23, 2018  11:42 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  10:21 AM)NemesisEdits Wrote: http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc375247/ See if this works
It works
It deosn't.. 
The site works but the episode is not there.

The message you get on Miomio when you click on this link:
In order to avoid inappropriate content from today, this site will provide only program information. We are sorry for the inconvenience, We have made a great effort to provide better service on this site, but we will continue to provide you with the services that will satisfy you so please enjoy the next time again Please give me.

Thank you very much for using MioMio all the time.
(Apr. 24, 2018  11:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2018  11:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: It works
It deosn't.. 

In order to avoid inappropriate content from today, this site will provide only program information. We are sorry for the inconvenience, We have made a great effort to provide better service on this site, but we will continue to provide you with the services that will satisfy you so please enjoy the next time again Please give me.

Something like this did happen in the past. Some graceful soul uploaded it to DailyMotion for the time being. The site was up after a week or two though.
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:01 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  11:48 AM)Suhasini Wrote: It deosn't.. 

Something like this did happen in the past. Some graceful soul uploaded it to DailyMotion for the time being. The site was up after a week or two though.
Let's hope for the same to happen again. But till that time you can be/are the graceful soul who will be uploading it on Yandex  ;)
(Apr. 24, 2018  9:57 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

(Apr. 24, 2018  10:45 PM)Limetka Wrote: