Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #38 (December 17, 2018)

Well technically all they know is that aiga is acting different, shu believes it is related to what happened to himself. But it can’t be, shu didn’t feel pain as Aiga does, for shu he was just angry about losing all the time. The one thing a lot of people forget is that Aiga started to win and only win, not to have fun.
(Dec. 11, 2018  6:42 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2018  6:08 PM)TurboTranslator Wrote: Do any got ep 20 to 37 subs? Because if dont ill sub it

From my knowledge the subs is only at 20 right now, so go for it.

Ok  Nice ill try to sub the rest quickly but ill need some person to upload the stuff to a website because i want a trusted friend to put it to a trusted website
(Dec. 12, 2018  6:40 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Well technically all they know is that aiga is acting different, shu believes it is related to what happened to himself. But it can’t be, shu didn’t feel pain as Aiga does, for shu he was just angry about losing all the time. The one thing a lot of people forget is that Aiga started to win and only win, not to have fun.

Ofcourse it was different shu was effectively spriggan while aiga isn't Achilles his not completely lost,  same thing with phi he possessed the same dark mode but he doesn't feel pain too while hearts does and phi dark power his higher than Hearst. The feel pain part is Achilles warning aiga while shu had completely become one with spriggan the possession was so deep that when Alexander gilten/Theodore glass when holding requiem it literally burn his hands and quickly drop the bey or when daina and kensuke was trying to talk to shu/spriggan he unleash a dark aura that push back both daina and Ken or even when valt saw the spriggan avatar in front or him which made him realize that spriggan took over shu,it's the same evil power.which is why shu confront aiga just like both valt and free who also comment that aiga has a bad resonance and valt even had a flashback about shu when he also did the same thing, It's the same power the difference is in this season their completely going deep on how it works. And it's showcase with Aiga or with hearts and lastly phi who's darkness his higher than any of them.
Yea what mdk said but shu was possessed by it bey it like same as agia it coming from Achilles too but im not sure but aiga dark power stronger then shu. so shu didnt fell alot exactly but i think shu knew what was happeing to aiga and Achilles. theory.
That means his possession is now completely gone
The thing I find interesting is that Aiga's dad, Taiga, said that he was afraid of Aiga being harmed by having a connection with Achilles that was too strong. He might've felt this effect firsthand at some point, or just observed another Blader like Shu get possessed, but that brings up several questions for me. The first question is: Why hasn't Valt been possessed, since he has a really deep bond with Valkyrie, maybe even surpassing that of Aiga and Achilles? The second question is: How would getting a new Bey prevent possession, especially if he uses the broken pieces from Z Achilles to make the new Cho-Z Achilles? Hopefully the anime brings things full circle if it ever reveals the original Cho-Z Bey, because Taiga seems to regret making it. I'm thinking the OG Chozetsu Bey had the combo of 11 Xtend, because why would Taiga have those parts ready if it weren't the case?
(Dec. 13, 2018  2:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The thing I find interesting is that Aiga's dad, Taiga, said that he was afraid of Aiga being harmed by having a connection with Achilles that was too strong. He might've felt this effect firsthand at some point, or just observed another Blader like Shu get possessed, but that brings up several questions for me. The first question is: Why hasn't Valt been possessed, since he has a really deep bond with Valkyrie, maybe even surpassing that of Aiga and Achilles? The second question is: How would getting a new Bey prevent possession, especially if he uses the broken pieces from Z Achilles to make the new Cho-Z Achilles? Hopefully the anime brings things full circle if it ever reveals the original Cho-Z Bey, because Taiga seems to regret making it. I'm thinking the OG Chozetsu Bey had the combo of 11 Xtend, because why would Taiga have those parts ready if it weren't the case?

From the way it appears for a blader not get possessed required to enjoy beyblade and have fun regardless if you lose are win, look at shu at first he was enjoying beyblade and having fun but kept losing to lui which stop shu from achieving one of his goal which was to he the top and wait for Valt and give him the battle of his life. since lui keep stopping him shu stated to doubt himself and doubt that simple enjoying beyblade won't beat lui and we all know how shu like his spriggan so he had the deep bond already,  so in season 2 after losing to free he saw his still weak and won't beat lui like that and that's were Alexander gilten play and manipulate shu that winning is everything which effectively start to corrupt spriggan after shu became red eye than after losing to lui again well shu snap and went with the requiem project and became one with spriggan but in a bad way cause now he only seek destruction and winning above else,  while valt enjoyed beyblade even if he loses he gets frustrated but never loses his joyed to continue enjoying bey battles and continue to enjoyed it with shu who he always view as his inspiration to beybattles so an other words valt never loss his joy while shu lost his cause he thinks that his falling valt over and over again. Look what happened at the end valt made him enjoyed beyblade again by showing him that their having fun and also shows indirectly that he still view him as his idol no matter what and I still enjoy and fun with him. For aiga it's different to an a way since he in general doesn't care about having fun at all just winning and only winning , the different is one lost his way while the other from the beginning was lost but at the end the both got corrupt.
(Dec. 13, 2018  3:31 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2018  2:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The thing I find interesting is that Aiga's dad, Taiga, said that he was afraid of Aiga being harmed by having a connection with Achilles that was too strong. He might've felt this effect firsthand at some point, or just observed another Blader like Shu get possessed, but that brings up several questions for me. The first question is: Why hasn't Valt been possessed, since he has a really deep bond with Valkyrie, maybe even surpassing that of Aiga and Achilles? The second question is: How would getting a new Bey prevent possession, especially if he uses the broken pieces from Z Achilles to make the new Cho-Z Achilles? Hopefully the anime brings things full circle if it ever reveals the original Cho-Z Bey, because Taiga seems to regret making it. I'm thinking the OG Chozetsu Bey had the combo of 11 Xtend, because why would Taiga have those parts ready if it weren't the case?

From the way it appears for a blader not get possessed required to enjoy beyblade and have fun regardless if you lose are win, look at shu at first he was enjoying beyblade and having fun but kept losing to lui which stop shu from achieving one of his goal which was to he the top and wait for Valt and give him the battle of his life. since lui keep stopping him shu stated to doubt himself and doubt that simple enjoying beyblade won't beat lui and we all know how shu like his spriggan so he had the deep bond already,  so in season 2 after losing to free he saw his still weak and won't beat lui like that and that's were Alexander gilten play and manipulate shu that winning is everything which effectively start to corrupt spriggan after shu became red eye than after losing to lui again well shu snap and went with the requiem project and became one with spriggan but in a bad way cause now he only seek destruction and winning above else,  while valt enjoyed beyblade even if he loses he gets frustrated but never loses his joyed to continue enjoying bey battles and continue to enjoyed it with shu who he always view as his inspiration to beybattles so an other words valt never loss his joy while shu lost his cause he thinks that his falling valt over and over again. Look what happened at the end valt made him enjoyed beyblade again by showing him that their having fun and also shows indirectly that he still view him as his idol no matter what and I still enjoy and fun with him. For aiga it's different to an a way since he in general doesn't care about having fun at all just winning and only winning , the different is one lost his way while the other from the beginning was lost but at the end the both got corrupt.

I guess versing so many God Layer Beys spioled Aiga, huh?
I think so to since he never actually enjoy battling them he was demolishing them. Without having a challenge so he only though that winning is everything. So at the end aiga simply dont understand the joy yet.
the real theory is that aiga has all that dark power because of phi . it was when he broke laban bey aichelles started releasing a dark aura . also shu said that aiga resonance is of a demon who ignored his bond with aichelles . rP made aichelles to have that resonance . and that resonance made a dark resonance around aiga . shu was posessed by his bey . but aiga resonance is probably of phoenix . also in the next ep we saw the resonance of aiga and the aura of aichelles changed when battling free . so aiga darkness comes from phoenix and not from a passion to win . many bladers did have that but all were not dark . and there is nothing like aiga is corrupt . phoenix accidentally or intentionally made aiga and aichelles dark . but when he got too strong and defeated phoenix rP changed itself to black mode and black rP defeated aichelles . phi was surprised as he did not want aichelles to break or had not expected it . but it was phoenix who broke aichelles and stopped aichelles from growing too strong before it was too late and also got back its revenge . that is what the storyline is about . at lest that is what i believe .
shu was possesed by his own bey spriggan but aiga and aichelles are possesed or influenced by phoenix . evil spriggan was artificially made but evil phoenix and hades came from a meteor strike . so aiga has a different resonance than shu had . so aiga and hearts feel pain while shu did not . aichelles cared for aiga and tried to make him keep winning

so aichelles tried to make a bond with phoenix and become stronger .
Nobody was hyped!!
Don't forget to Subscribe me on youtube www.youtube.com/c/AdarshAbhinav

Alright, I guess I will do the review, no one else
Aiga is keep coping other characters shoot style
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:45 AM)Fusion core Wrote:

Bro Add Spoilers
And he reason is, Shu was just playing with him
Code:
[spoiler]
Data
[/spoiler]
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:50 AM)Fusion core Wrote: how can i add the spoiler tag ??

it was ONE over finish that barely happened, and it's hardly like either of them were going at it super seriously, shu beat aiga with an over finish and a burst finish prior to this, relax lol

(Dec. 17, 2018  11:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Code:
[spoiler]
Data
[/spoiler]
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:50 AM)Fusion core Wrote: how can i add the spoiler tag ??

thanks bro

(Dec. 17, 2018  11:54 AM)yukenta Wrote: it was ONE over finish that barely happened,  and it's hardly like either of them were going at it super seriously, shu beat aiga with an over finish and a burst finish prior to this, relax lol

but why such things didnt happen with valt 
he had a hard journey .
not like aiga's
(Dec. 17, 2018  1:17 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Anyone got a link?

i posted the entire episode above
(Dec. 17, 2018  4:22 PM)Limetka Wrote:
I think Shu didn't showed his best, he was just testing.

that's hardly a lost man chill it was only 1 round  not a completed beyblade battle, plus it was to get cho z Achilles and aiga back their bond and getting the awakening system to work, so it really isn't that of a big deal.

(Dec. 17, 2018  4:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  4:22 PM)Limetka Wrote:
I think Shu didn't showed his best, he was just testing.
yea that was a testing, it's not a full on battle none was really at full power. that's hardly a battle just a glimpse of what their battle could be.