Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #37 (December 10, 2018)

37) Super Z Clash! Showdown in the Demonic Castle!!
超ゼツ激突!魔城の決戦!!
Chōzetsu Gekitotsu! Majō no Kessen!!
December 10th, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/EGbA9Z3.jpg

Valt versus Hearts. As the second battle unfolds, it becomes clear these two are on par with each other. Hearts possesses a dark resonance that lets him feel the Bey's impacts himself. The more pain he feels, the more power he displays, driving Valt into a corner. Valt and Valkyrie converse, and use Valkyrie's Super Z awakening to oppose him! One clash after another creates a shock that shakes Dead Gran - the time to settle it all has arrived!!
This match is gonna be Aiga vs Hearts!
I am sure about this Episode!!
Probably Aiga vs hearts continued
I think it maybe a battle royale with Shu,Valt,Aiga,Free and Hartz
(Nov. 13, 2018  6:30 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: I think it maybe a battle royale with Shu,Valt,Aiga,Free and Hartz
That would be so freaking AWESOME
(Nov. 13, 2018  6:30 PM)Half_Blood Wrote: I think it maybe a battle royale with Shu,Valt,Aiga,Free and Hartz

Seconding this. Definitely the best option.
I think valt vs hearts or valt vs evil Aiga
I actually hope for a Battle Royale against them, but obviously Takara Toym will pull something off with Aiga to make him win if that happens
Valt vs Hearts - Part 2

Phi finally returns in this episode!
(Dec. 02, 2018  4:11 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Valt vs Hearts - Part 2

How you know it?
lol, getting MVCI vibes: "How know you this"?
(Dec. 02, 2018  5:05 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: lol, getting MVCI vibes: "How know you this"?

Nice one, Lol XD..
(Dec. 02, 2018  4:46 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  4:11 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Valt vs Hearts - Part 2

How you know it?

TV Tokyo cast list is out, alongside the summary. It's typically hyping up the battle between Valt and Hearts and that it shakes the whole Dead Gran.
I wait this episode. It looks so cool.
Phi does show up in this episode seen in the preview
(Dec. 03, 2018  10:32 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Phi does show up in this episode seen in the preview

(Dec. 03, 2018  4:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah Valt is winning this 99%.

Agreed
Hmm... Well I highly doubt that they will make Valt lose his first REAL battle since they want to increase bey popularity and sales by making the user win their first battle(s) - not to mention the fact that this is Valt we’re talking about! Valt is a very prominent character already and Cho Z Valkyrie is a special release so they surely want to take advantage of that. The only exceptions for a Major character losing their first battle would be if two users of new releases were BOTH having their first real battle such as Aiga vs Toko or the introduction battle (first battle in the season) which the main protagonist always loses. On another topic I am interested in Phi’s return but, it will probably be for some lame battle where Aiga easily beats him or a depressed Aiga barely tries to hold his own and loses - similar to how Suou noticed how incomplete and distraught Aiga was after losing to Hartz the first time and challenged him to a battle to get him into spirit. Nonetheless they will probably toss the character away after this which really sucks, they disregard a lot of good characters like Lui as well. Interestingly enough Lui, Phi and Free were all disregarded/minor after their arc and were also the bosses of their respective arc (Longinus cup, battleship cruise, Return of the legend) as is Hartz of his arc which worries me because I really hope they keep Hartz’ character should he lose to Valt. I am tired of them getting rid of Epic characters and leaving us with unoriginal boring characters like Ranjiro and Kyle, heck; they even made characters like Suou, Xhan and Laban (who are semi bosses in the arc of their first appearance) irrelevant or low activity  after their main arc is in transition to another one. In a way I can see why they get rid of these characters and such; the transition in each arc are so sharp and massive that they almost make no sense and feel irrelevant. They are not very organized and far too unpredictable - they went from the perfect school regional setting to a battle cruise just because Phi challenged Valt to a battle ? I bet if someone watched the Longinus cup arc and the dead gran arc directly after that they would really see no connection.
(Dec. 04, 2018  9:29 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Hmm... Well I highly doubt that they will make Valt lose his first REAL battle since they want to increase bey popularity and sales by making the user win their first battle(s) - not to mention the fact that this is Valt we’re talking about! Valt is a very prominent character already and Cho Z Valkyrie is a special release so they surely want to take advantage of that. The only exceptions for a Major character losing their first battle would be if two users of new releases were BOTH having their first real battle such as Aiga vs Toko or the introduction battle (first battle in the season) which the main protagonist always loses. On another topic I am interested in Phi’s return but, it will probably be for some lame battle where Aiga easily beats him or a depressed Aiga barely tries to hold his own and loses - similar to how Suou noticed how incomplete and distraught Aiga was after losing to Hartz the first time and challenged him to a battle to get him into spirit. Nonetheless they will probably toss the character away after this which really sucks, they disregard a lot of good characters like Lui as well. Interestingly enough Lui, Phi and Free were all disregarded/minor after their arc and were also the bosses of their respective arc (Longinus cup, battleship cruise, Return of the legend) as is Hartz of his arc which worries me because I really hope they keep Hartz’ character should he lose to Valt. I am tired of them getting rid of Epic characters and leaving us with unoriginal boring characters like Ranjiro and Kyle, heck; they even made characters like Suou, Xhan and Laban (who are semi bosses in the arc of their first appearance) irrelevant or low activity  after their main arc is in transition to another one. In a way I can see why they get rid of these characters and such; the transition in each arc are so sharp and massive that they almost make no sense and feel irrelevant. They are not very organized and far too unpredictable - they went from the perfect school regional setting to a battle cruise just because Phi challenged Valt to a battle ? I bet if someone watched the Longinus cup arc and the dead gran arc directly after that they would really see no connection.

Every Burst season had a huge tournament arc in the last 10 episodes so no way they aren't bringing Lui, Phi or Free back for it.
(Dec. 04, 2018  9:41 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2018  9:29 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Hmm... Well I highly doubt that they will make Valt lose his first REAL battle since they want to increase bey popularity and sales by making the user win their first battle(s) - not to mention the fact that this is Valt we’re talking about! Valt is a very prominent character already and Cho Z Valkyrie is a special release so they surely want to take advantage of that. The only exceptions for a Major character losing their first battle would be if two users of new releases were BOTH having their first real battle such as Aiga vs Toko or the introduction battle (first battle in the season) which the main protagonist always loses. On another topic I am interested in Phi’s return but, it will probably be for some lame battle where Aiga easily beats him or a depressed Aiga barely tries to hold his own and loses - similar to how Suou noticed how incomplete and distraught Aiga was after losing to Hartz the first time and challenged him to a battle to get him into spirit. Nonetheless they will probably toss the character away after this which really sucks, they disregard a lot of good characters like Lui as well. Interestingly enough Lui, Phi and Free were all disregarded/minor after their arc and were also the bosses of their respective arc (Longinus cup, battleship cruise, Return of the legend) as is Hartz of his arc which worries me because I really hope they keep Hartz’ character should he lose to Valt. I am tired of them getting rid of Epic characters and leaving us with unoriginal boring characters like Ranjiro and Kyle, heck; they even made characters like Suou, Xhan and Laban (who are semi bosses in the arc of their first appearance) irrelevant or low activity  after their main arc is in transition to another one. In a way I can see why they get rid of these characters and such; the transition in each arc are so sharp and massive that they almost make no sense and feel irrelevant. They are not very organized and far too unpredictable - they went from the perfect school regional setting to a battle cruise just because Phi challenged Valt to a battle ? I bet if someone watched the Longinus cup arc and the dead gran arc directly after that they would really see no connection.

Every Burst season had a huge tournament arc in the last 10 episodes so no way they aren't bringing Lui, Phi or Free back for it.

Yes, and I want Valt to beat Lui already.
(Dec. 04, 2018  9:41 AM)Limetka Wrote: Every Burst season had a huge tournament arc in the last 10 episodes so no way they aren't bringing Lui, Phi or Free back for it.

Will take your word for it, I hope you end up being right to be honest. I would love something like that.
Now I'm more interested in seeing Lui vs Phi. That'll be a fun rematch. He was billed as a main character for this seasons so I hope he makes his return soon.
(Dec. 03, 2018  4:34 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2018  4:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah Valt is winning this 99%.

Agreed

Well, in the preview Valkyrie's Invincible Mode didn't activate, so something sketchy is going on...