Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #36 (December 3, 2018)

36) Aiga Battles the Darkness!!
アイガ、闇との戦い!!
Aiga, to no tatakai!!
December 3rd, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/EGbA9Z3.jpg

The battle between Aiga and Hearts begins in the Dead Colosseum, an arena within Dead Gran. Aiga, finally able to have a rematch against Hearts, increases the power of his dark resonance to meet the challenge. Hearts does the same with his own dark resonance. Bladers all over the world tune in to the revenge match, while Valt and Shu watch uneasily from the stands. The two Bladers with the power of darkness clash!!
What does it means? Battling Shu? I guess.
Correct me if I am wrong..
(Nov. 09, 2018  5:52 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: What does it means? Battling Shu? I guess.

I think not,I mean he finally finishes the dead gran and reaches the final stage,hartz and hades
(Nov. 09, 2018  6:12 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  5:52 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: What does it means? Battling Shu? I guess.

I think not,I mean he finally finishes the dead gran and reaches the final stage,hartz and hades

I think Aiga is battling HIS OWN darkness ( and as he seemed to loose control over Achilles and Himself )  { This is just what I think , Most likely NOT }
(Nov. 26, 2018  11:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Next Episode trailer
It's Hearts vs Valt. Rantaro meets Ranjiro and few things more that I missed

After Hearts battling Aiga

I don'nt think it is Rantaro , but FAKE Ranjiro ( Night Earl )
The way things seem to be heading, without any spoilers (please don't post without warning here for those that don't know) it seems we're heading in the direction of getting the scene from the most recent chapter of the manga, seeing as Valt is battling Hearts, which I would assume must come after Aiga most likely loses or is incapacitated from Achilles or something else. I'm crossing my fingers we get it because not only did that scene make love Aiga tremendously more for the development set ahead for him, but I just cannot imagine a better path for the plot to head down.
Plot twist : ThanOs is in Beyblade world and BRIngS Ranjiro from another dimension as his Guide
Plot twist...

(Nov. 26, 2018  11:35 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Plot twist...

God knows this but it might be Rantaro
They looked too similar to be Rantaro, Rantaro is supposed to be his older brother, naturally, he should look older, yet even when Rantaro was apart of the cast, he looked younger than Ranjiro does now, at the same age.
Ranjiro’s clone is definitely a plot by Hearts. Also, Hearts is immortal, so why have we never seen him or Phi before Cho-Z?
"The battle between Aiga and Hearts begins in the Dead Colosseum, an arena within Dead Gran. Aiga, finally able to have a rematch against Hearts, increases the power of his dark resonance to meet the challenge. Hearts does the same with his own dark resonance. Bladers all over the world tune in to the revenge match, while Valt and Shu watch uneasily from the stands. The two Bladers with the power of darkness clash!!"
OK guys, who do you think is going to win in the battles?
Aiga VS Hearts
Valt VS Hearts.
(Dec. 02, 2018  7:18 PM)g2_ Wrote: OK guys, who do you think is going to win in the battles?
Aiga VS Hearts
Valt VS Hearts.

Hearts and Valt respectively, and if Valt wins it will be barely
My INternet Is tooo slow to upload the episode

(Dec. 03, 2018  10:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: My INternet Is tooo slow to upload the episode

Enjoy Guys
Makes me happy to do it before Ki**anime

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f...2751571220
The widget will work After Premeire
Search Bihar Beyblade Community on FACEBOOK for the Premeire