Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #34 (November 19, 2018)

34) Fusion Bey! Eclipse!! 
合体ベイ!エクリプス!! 
Gattai Bei! Ekuripusu!! 
November 19th, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/EGbA9Z3.jpg

Count Night, the phantom thief who targets Beys he's interested in around the world, has snuck into the demonic castle, Dead Gran with his eye on Hearts' Bey. But when Aiga appears, he sets that aside and blocks Aiga's way to get his hands on Achilles. If Aiga wins, Count Night will tell him where Hearts is, and Aiga accepts the challenge only to be surprised by Eclipse's secret.
Yeah,I think Count Knight will use Duo Eclipse against Aiga!
Let’s go,hope Ranjini comes in ,and helps Aiga and not gets Ranjiro treatment
So , this is the 3rd stage in Evil Gran ( Castle ) ., Hype to see the Dual muso stadium in REAL Action !!!
(Nov. 09, 2018  7:42 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: So , this is the 2nd stage in Evil Gran ( Castle ) ., Hype to see the Dual muso stadium in REAL Action !!!

Actually, This gonna be 3rd because he have to battle Orb Egis because he is gonna be 2nd.
(Nov. 09, 2018  8:13 AM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  7:42 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: So , this is the 2nd stage in Evil Gran ( Castle ) ., Hype to see the Dual muso stadium in REAL Action !!!

Actually, This gonna be 3rd because he have to battle Orb Egis because he is gonna be 2nd.

Opps , Thanks for reminding me that Smile
I wonder what the set up is going to be, right or left, or Infinite or launcher.

Post reserved to add Episode upon release
(Nov. 09, 2018  12:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I wonder  what the set up is going to be, right or left, or Infinite or launcher.

Post reserved to add Episode upon release

I think it will be infintiy as shown in the preview for ep 33 ( of super Z )
Preview : 
Yes this is the English translate from the official japanese website preview of episode 34.
(Nov. 12, 2018  4:45 PM)hykli Wrote:

Is this a translation of the preview?
Finally.....
The most awaited moment is just a matter of a few days .
Ep 35 cho z spriggan and SHU KURENAI
And we have it confirmed!!!
Here is my prediction of the next few episodes
Ep 34 Aiga battles eclipse bey owned by count knight
I feel aiga will defeat him and proceed to the next stage that is battle with hartz . But to win this battle he gets too dark and he and Aichelles is in danger . Ranjiro may be worried about aiga . But he is going to be imprisoned maybe because we dont see him in the preview .
Ep 35 Shu and spriggan are going to make this epic . Shu is getting his cho z spriggan . He trains to awaken the power of spriggan . Maybe we shall see spriggan in action and its moves . The is also a chance for shu to have a battle . This episode will focus a little more on shu and his bey since in the next ep probably we can see aiga vs hartz . Meanwhile aiga reaches hartz overcoming the traps and challenges .
Ep 36 Shu and fubuki meets valt and free . They may probably reach dead gran . I think shu is going to inform valt about the dead gran tournament . Aiga finds ranjiro but to rescue him he has to battle hartz . Aiga battles hartz,his darkness and also the darkness within himself as he may realise it as others speak to him about it .probably shu and others reach dead gran for the rescue . But the battle is of aiga where he may lose
Ep 37 I dont have much idea about this episode but i feel that it may feature aiga vs hartz continued . Also shu and his gang may battle the rest of the bladers overcome the traps . But complete rescue of aiga and ranjiro may be possible only in the next episode . If aiga is defeated then he may start hating valt and others for the interruption but if he wins then he may get possessed by his bey just like shu . But whatever , i feel that this episode is going to feature many battles or even a battle royale .

But these are only predictions . Even i am not sure about the outcomes . But eagerly waiting to see shu blading once again .
Watching on AQstream can still be done, but you just support me by watching on YT Channel
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Watching on AQstream can still be done, but you just support me by watching on YT Channel

Could you put the link for the actual website pls and thank you
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:53 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Could you put the link for the actual website pls and thank you
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
Here You GO
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:53 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Could you put the link for the actual website pls and thank you
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
Here You GO

Thanks bro

Did shu pop up in the next preview? I couldn't see the whole ep my internet was going so bad i could only see parts of the ep
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:58 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  9:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
Here You GO

Thanks bro

Did shu pop up in the next preview? I couldn't see the whole ep my internet was going so bad i could only see parts of the ep
Yes he was battling Aiga with Cho-Z Spriggan.
Another intersting fact :
(Nov. 19, 2018  10:50 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Another intersting fact :

You Talking about Facts, I am Talking about
Anyone Please Give Spoilers of this Episode.
What happened?! I went on the link expecting the Burst episode since it normally airs around this time and all I got was some boring show interviewing people in an airport. Was it aired earlier? Is that why we have the trailer and that I missed it?
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote: What happened?! I went on the link expecting the Burst episode since it normally airs around this time and all I got was some boring show interviewing people in an airport. Was it aired earlier? Is that why we have the trailer and that I missed it?
Everything went UFO

What did you said??
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:11 AM)Jinbee Wrote: What happened?! I went on the link expecting the Burst episode since it normally airs around this time and all I got was some boring show interviewing people in an airport. Was it aired earlier? Is that why we have the trailer and that I missed it?
Everything went UFO

What did you said??

Never mind I think I figured out why, it's probably because of that Daylight Saving thing which meant the clock went backwards and it aired earlier in my timezone.
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:10 AM)renidage Wrote: Anyone Please Give Spoilers of this Episode.