Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #29 (October 15, 2018)

(Oct. 15, 2018  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Did anyone see the character to the left of Kyle during the Beypop? That guy looks like an evil clown version of Zac. Also, Hartz has the same thing around his neck that Bowsette has, so...

[Image: avatar_109788.jpg?dateline=1539703827]

Please name them. Thank you.
(Oct. 16, 2018  4:35 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Did anyone see the character to the left of Kyle during the Beypop? That guy looks like an evil clown version of Zac. Also, Hartz has the same thing around his neck that Bowsette has, so...

earl knight/night brother of Zac,  evel Oxford owner of orb egis and unmasked Kyle Hakim owner of hazard kerbeus.

Wow I thought people were exaggerating but... Kyle is really ugly he needs to put the mask back on
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:40 PM)hykli Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  3:26 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: have you seen anywhere where a younger brother is better than his older brother.

loved the part when hartz called out hades.it felt like a horror movie.

Yes, Ranjiro is better than Rantaro, at least he did win Fubuki once. while Rantaro did not even win a strong opponent in season 1 nor 2.

Season 1: Valt, Wakiya, and Kyo (Rideout's rising junior star)
Season 2: Wakiya, Sisco/Silas, Yellow Eye

Ranjirou: Phi (we all know it counts, and we all know its hilarious), Fubuki

That's not what I was talkig about, but someone else already answered that for you...
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:57 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  12:56 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Wait what? It is Hearts?! If I remember correctly, it was Hartz..

Really? That's a weird name

EDIT: Nope. I'm not looney (Thank God). It's Hearts
[Image: Screenshot-2018-10-15-at-5-22-28-PM.png]

Can you pleasu give the link to the page of the info about bladers? I was on that oage once and couldn't find it ever since.
After watching the opening for Beyblade Burst Chozetsu v3
I’m assuming Hearts’ generals are the magician looking dude, the morbid blue haired, and Kyle. Can someone give me the names for the other two. I’m assuming one owns Orb Egis, one has Left Apollos or Left Eclipse orShadow Amaterios.
Ranjirou and Fubuki are expected, but looks like Suoh will have a bigger role this time around. Praying they get more wins.
Hearts vs Aiga. Really loving how unique the balance type beys are in Chozetsu.
Shu and Free. I heard Shu’s getting Cho-Z Spriggan so I’m glad he’ll play a bigger role.
Valt’s in the opening still, wonder what Lui’s up too now. Seriously, I’d thought at one point, Aiga, Lui, and Valt would be practicing martial arts with Lui based on his Turbo outfit. As for Valt, I’m glad breaking his bey doesn’t mean he’s turning over to the dark side especially since we know he’ll get an upgrade.
Man that change from Phi to Hearts is SCARY!
Yay, Xhan, Houi, and Laban are back in the opening. But i’m worried because Hoji was added in opening 1’s visual change and his role was still minimal. Praying Laban gets his bey fixed.
(Oct. 17, 2018  12:17 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: After watching the opening for Beyblade Burst Chozetsu v3
I’m assuming Hearts’ generals are the magician looking dude, the morbid blue haired, and Kyle. Can someone give me the names for the other two. I’m assuming one owns Orb Egis, one has Left Apollos or Left Eclipse orShadow Amaterios.
Ranjirou and Fubuki are expected, but looks like Suoh will have a bigger role this time around. Praying they get more wins.
Hearts vs Aiga. Really loving how unique the balance type beys are in Chozetsu.
Shu and Free. I heard Shu’s getting Cho-Z Spriggan so I’m glad he’ll play a bigger role.
Valt’s in the opening still, wonder what Lui’s up too now. Seriously, I’d thought at one point, Aiga, Lui, and Valt would be practicing martial arts with Lui based on his Turbo outfit. As for Valt, I’m glad breaking his bey doesn’t mean he’s turning over to the dark side especially since we know he’ll get an upgrade.
Man that change from Phi to Hearts is SCARY!
Yay, Xhan, Houi, and Laban are back in the opening. But i’m worried because Hoji was added in opening 1’s visual change and his role was still minimal. Praying Laban gets his bey fixed.

the magician looking dude is earl knight/night brother of Zac his from the manga and the one who owns ,yamiterios , shadow orichalcum , Baldur and the other rare beys, blue haired guy name is evel oxford owner of orb egis.
Now the filler's stop and real anime starts ...???
love how the main protagonist in this season is pretty much also the main antagonist of this season...if you know what I mean
(Oct. 18, 2018  1:26 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: love how the main protagonist in this season is pretty much also the main antagonist of this season...if you know what I mean

Decade as well as Zi-O , even I like Kamen Rider!!
(Oct. 16, 2018  5:56 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  5:40 PM)hykli Wrote: Yes, Ranjiro is better than Rantaro, at least he did win Fubuki once. while Rantaro did not even win a strong opponent in season 1 nor 2.

Season 1: Valt, Wakiya, and Kyo (Rideout's rising junior star)
Season 2: Wakiya, Sisco/Silas, Yellow Eye

Ranjirou: Phi (we all know it counts, and we all know its hilarious), Fubuki
Truly hilarious
B where is my mans Kurtz?