Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #27 (October 1, 2018)

27) The Unrivaled Way!
天下無双への道!
Tenkamusō e no michi!
October 1, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/2vAs5jN.jpg

Phi and Aiga have earned the right to challenge Aoi Valt, the world champion. But before the title match, Xhan shows up alongside his master, Xhaka (also known as Kaiza Shakuenji) to see Aiga, who can't use his new Driver well. Curious about Aiga, Xhaka starts training him his way, to prepare Aiga for his match against Valt. It's a prelude to the title match, with Xcalibur and Xhaka standing in the way!
So,is this lui vs free
This is a vague title in my opinion. Could end up being anything.. Free vs Valt, Phi vs Aiga etc. There are many possibilities.
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:51 PM)Suhasini Wrote: This is a vague title in my opinion. Could end up being anything.. Free vs Valt, Phi vs Aiga etc. There are many possibilities.

I agree
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:38 PM)Battleburst Wrote: So,is this lui vs free

That would be Real nice to see, considering the fact that Lui and Free's are tied in wins. By that I mean that Free has beat Lui once and Lui has beaten Free once. But Free would probably win
The unrivaled.....which will probably have something to do with a rival.....weird but okay.
Apparently.. Xhaka appears here! I think Aiga challenges him.

Also, both Aiga and Phi got the right to challenge Valt, so no Aiga vs Phi in this episode as some people thought, I'm glad they aren't making Phi lose so early.
Seems like Aiga will weaken Valt then Phi swoops in for the win
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:42 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Apparently.. Xhaka appears here! I think Aiga challenges him.

Also, both Aiga and Phi got the right to challenge Valt, so no Aiga vs Phi in this episode as some people thought, I'm glad they aren't making Phi lose so early.

Is this confirmed ? ( Xander , seriously ? )
(Sep. 24, 2018  8:41 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:42 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Apparently.. Xhaka appears here! I think Aiga challenges him.

Is this confirmed ? ( Xander , seriously ? )

Just watched episode 26, and yes Phi and Aiga will not battle again, both can challenge Valt.
Preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27kIpVATGA4 , ( the MAN is back !! )

*Xander is using bX ?
*Aiga still in EVIL mode ( or Phi is controlling him)
*Aiga VS Valt ( where Valt may lose )
(Sep. 24, 2018  10:40 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgMLEvt6EJU  , ( the MAN is back !! )

*Xander is using bX ?
Since Valt is also gonna battle Phi, he is probably gonna beat Aiga.
(Sep. 24, 2018  10:40 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgMLEvt6EJU  , ( the MAN is back !! )

*Xander is using bX ?

Aye my boy you used my video thank you and btw that's actually my channel ?
(Sep. 24, 2018  10:54 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: A Pic in The dust

Valt vs EVIL Aiga
With the 1st round aiga's hair gets open????
Trailer thoughts:
(Sep. 24, 2018  1:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Trailer thoughts:

I think Phi gets back?!at last he got control over Aiga !
Man,I always though That phi would use that armour as an air attack,my imagination came true.wow
(Sep. 10, 2018  2:20 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 27) The Unrivaled Way!
天下無双への道!
Tenkamusō e no michi!
October 1, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/2vAs5jN.jpg

I peek the jpg file and see the title Valt vs Aiga in 28th episode, so 27th episode only shows half of the match.
I have a feeling Valt isn't going to lose his world champion title any time soon, it'd just feel grating if they took it away from him after him being the main character for 2 seasons, besides, what does Phi have to gain from that, when it's clear his motives have something to do with the shadow in Achilles. I think the most likely outcome is that either Shadow-Aiga or Phi will end up breaking Winning Valkyrie (but not resulting in Valt losing) which could then lead to him getting the new Valkyrie we know is coming up soon.
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:12 PM)yukenta Wrote: I have a feeling Valt isn't going to lose his world champion title any time soon, it'd just feel grating if they took it away from him after him being the main character for 2 seasons, besides, what does Phi have to gain from that, when it's clear his motives have something to do with the shadow in Achilles. I think the most likely outcome is that either Shadow-Aiga or Phi will end up breaking Winning Valkyrie (but not resulting in Valt losing) which could then lead to him getting the new Valkyrie we know is coming up soon.

Perhaps if Aiga does beat Valt, Phi will see more benefits on challenging Aiga and Valt would try to improve and get his Valkyrie upgraded, though that's only my theory if Aiga does win.

If they made Aiga break Valkyrie, then I would be so angry because it would mean the Bey Queen arc, one of the worst paced arcs in any Beyblade series was all for nothing. But hopefully the conclusion will be worth it.
(Sep. 25, 2018  6:12 PM)yukenta Wrote: I have a feeling Valt isn't going to lose his world champion title any time soon, it'd just feel grating if they took it away from him after him being the main character for 2 seasons, besides, what does Phi have to gain from that, when it's clear his motives have something to do with the shadow in Achilles. I think the most likely outcome is that either Shadow-Aiga or Phi will end up breaking Winning Valkyrie (but not resulting in Valt losing) which could then lead to him getting the new Valkyrie we know is coming up soon.

If Aiga did win it might be something like how Free unofficialy lost to Lui.