Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #26 (September 24, 2018)

26) The Heated up Battleship!
白熱(ヒートアップ)!バトルシップ!!
Hīto Appu! Batorushippu!!
September 24, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/2vAs5jN.jpg

The battleship cruise now has four people left. The first match is Phi vs Xhan, and the second match will be Aiga vs Fubuki! Aiga has received a new launcher and Driver from Zoro, but he can't draw out the Driver's full abilities so there's no question about him beginning training with Boss. However, it seems his fighting style aims to destroy his opponent's Bey, making Naru and the others watching feel uneasy. While all this is happening, the battleship cruise will soon move into its final stages!!
So this means next degree flames,oh man,this one is confusing,either free or phi or Aiga based,could be ranjiro ,or xhan as well
White Hot Battleship. The only thing I could guess, does white symbolise Lui? And hot Phi or Aiga? But since Lui vs Aiga is done, is it Lui vs Phi? Or does white depict Free.
I don't know though.
It said that Aiga would get a new launcher and the Xtend Chip for next battles.
Maybe of the beylauncher set (B-123)?
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote: White Hot Battleship. The only thing I could guess, does white symbolise Lui? And hot Phi or Aiga? But since Lui vs Aiga is done, is it Lui vs Phi? Or does white depict Free.
I don't know though.

A Lui vs Free rematch would be epic.
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote: White Hot Battleship. The only thing I could guess, does white symbolise Lui? And hot Phi or Aiga? But since Lui vs Aiga is done, is it Lui vs Phi? Or does white depict Free.
I don't know though.

Well...White hot is uausally used to describe something exciting and intense (especially for games and battles).
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:40 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It said that Aiga would get a new launcher and the Xtend Chip for next battles.

Also, didn't Aiga start launching differently in a recent episode? From what I saw, ge was doing Kurtz's Skyscraper Launch
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:40 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It said that Aiga would get a new launcher and the Xtend Chip for next battles.

Also, didn't Aiga start launching differently in a recent episode? From what I saw, ge was doing Kurtz's Skyscraper Launch

He started using that launch when he was battling with Lui.
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

yup his launch shoot is a mixture of valt and Kurtz launch, he started launching like that after seeing Lui's posture for launching.
(Sep. 10, 2018  8:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Also, didn't Aiga start launching differently in a recent episode? From what I saw, ge was doing Kurtz's Skyscraper Launch

yup his launch shoot is a mixture of valt and Kurtz launch, he started launching like that after seeing Lui's posture for launching.

Is this constantly or intechangeably with his usual launch?
(Sep. 10, 2018  8:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  8:05 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yup his launch shoot is a mixture of valt and Kurtz launch, he started launching like that after seeing Lui's posture for launching.

Is this constantly or intechangeably with his usual launch?

his been doing it constantly seems like it fits his style perfectly.
Maybe that is why Raul is back? Hw si the one to give Aiga this extend chip and launcher?
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:47 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
Maybe that is why Raul is back? Hw si the one to give Aiga this extend chip and launcher?

Raul says extend has a secret in the manga,so probably yes

Launcher could be by free though
The only thing confusing ENOUGH is the fact that , In manga , Raul didn't have that left eye (thing) , and In the preview , he has , Maybe , The eye (thing) is Just a showpiece ? , AND , Raul has to give Aiga the Extend (Extender) Chip !!
I believe this episode will be Aiga VS Fubuki and Xhan VS Phi because Free probably won't join in
My ONLY worry is THAT Fubuki and Xean SHOULDN'T have their beys broken by their Competitors !! ( i.e Aiga and Phi , respectively )
(Sep. 17, 2018  10:30 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: My ONLY worry is THAT Fubuki and Xean SHOULDN'T have their beys broken by their Competitors !! ( i.e Aiga and Phi , respectively )

I'm not too concerned about the long lasting effects of anyone's beys breaking just because I don't think it's too farfetched for them to get repaired unless they literally get burned to ashes by Phoenix and cannot be put back together. When Laban's Leopard broke it was in 2, considering Zoro made God Valkyrie from a completely shattered layer I think they'll be fine.
I predicted this, but it was pretty obvious
Things I want to point out for the preview

1 Aiga gets Xtend Plus and like Ultimate Reboot it is hard to control at first
2 Aiga gets possessed by Achilles again in his Fubuki battle
3 Phi's eyes turn black again
4 Xhan took off the frame for the first time

So basically, it's evil power versus passionate strong Blader

P S Don't break Forneus, Xcalius, or both
(Sep. 17, 2018  11:36 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I predicted this, but it was pretty obvious
Things I want to point out for the preview

1 Aiga gets Xtend Plus and like Ultimate Reboot it is hard to control at first
2 Aiga gets possessed by Achilles again in his Fubuki battle
3 Phi's eyes turn black again
4 Xhan took off the frame for the first time

So basically, it's evil power versus passionate strong Blader

P S Don't break Forneus, Xcalius, or both

YES break both please
That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard
Please Phai, spare Xhan. I really don't want bX getting cut into two halves.. I am sure Aiga will win against Fubuki but there is no chance that eF is getting destroyed.
Godspeed to you Xhan.
(Sep. 17, 2018  12:44 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Please Phai, spare Xhan. I really don't want bX getting cut into two halves.. I am sure Aiga will win against Fubuki but there is no chance that eF is getting destroyed.
Godspeed to you Xhan.
I actually want bX to break ,and not just that I also want Xhan to break 
Both emotionally and physically
Then Phi will come for you next
(Sep. 17, 2018  1:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Then Phi will come for you next

Do you mean me?(nightmarefafnir)
If he does come ,I will just throw him and rP out of the window
(Sep. 17, 2018  12:44 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Please Phai, spare Xhan. I really don't want bX getting cut into two halves.. I am sure Aiga will win against Fubuki but there is no chance that eF is getting destroyed.
Godspeed to you Xhan.

Just letting you know, Phi is spelled with no 'a'. But yeah, if he does break it, not only will the Xs lose reputation but it'll become this cliché thing after a while.