Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #26 (September 24, 2018)

(Sep. 18, 2018  4:21 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: nah their not going to use lui like that again, his been reformed lui is more calmer and less of a jerk after shu obliterated him so now he knows how it feels to get your bet demolished. if someone is going to do it phi is likely the candidate
Lui just said the truth and Shu Broke Storm Spriggan himself. Valt or Free could be one of the elites also.

lol I'm not talking about storm spriggan but legend spriggan , shu himself never blame lui for Storm spriggan. some people seems to forget that the anime made lui look good for not destroying lS while in the manga he did that's why I like the manga way better.

(Sep. 18, 2018  3:59 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  3:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: nah their not going to use lui like that again, his been reformed lui is more calmer and less of a jerk after shu obliterated him so now he knows how it feels to get your bet demolished. if someone is going to do it phi is likely the candidate
I would even throw in Dead Hades owner and Shu himself as possibilities right now. Or else another possibily is that, Aiga does get possessed and then all the bladers come together to stop him. The nect Achilles has gotta be a darker version on zA! 
Lui is unlikely, he is not the Lui he was in the previous season, he has changed.

dead Hades owner is high possibility plus their also not going to use shu for that either not after that character development
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:22 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:21 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Lui just said the truth and Shu Broke Storm Spriggan himself. Valt or Free could be one of the elites also.

lol I'm not talking about storm spriggan but legend spriggan , shu himself never blame lui for Storm spriggan
But Lui didn't brake lS unless we're talking about the manga, Shu's mask only broke because of the high power Lui and Red Eye were crashing into each other, man that sound kinda wrong.
yup I'm talking about the manga version , I judge characters from both anime and manga version
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yup  I'm talking about the manga version , I judge characters from both anime and manga version

I think Free,Valt or Shu could be an elite just because they are the top 3 from god
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:50 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2018  4:29 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yup  I'm talking about the manga version , I judge characters from both anime and manga version

I think Free,Valt or Shu could be an elite just because they are the top 3 from god

well since valt is the champ and it does seem like both free and shu or top , I mean lui and sisco are still big 5.  i think the top 5 are still the same after God. the season seems to focus more on tournament for bladers to have the rights to challenge top bladers like valt or lui. so i think your right about them still being the top 3.
Hi Im finding this quite confusing. I’m pretty sure for the current rankings Lui is just a regional champion which explains the Longinus cup and that he has sunken lower in rankings. I believe the z4 are either the top  bladers residing specifically in Japan or perhaps just some unofficial prefix dubbed to them for some good rookies/bladers who are assumed to rise to the top. I don’t know about shy but free and lui are definitely in international rankings as episodes summaries have implied such. 

Aside from all this I just thought about the dark aura of Z Achilles and Aiga in the anime alongside the black/purple avatar of Achilles and that wbba Z Achilles dark ver layer and I wonder if it will appear in the anime, it’s unlikely but it’s possible and quite fitting after all they did release nothing but a layer and it’s perfect considering they call it the “dark ver”.

P.s I said Achilles 3 times lmao.
If Xcaliber does break the perfect send off would be the sword flying off the layer and embedding itself into the stadium. The legendary sword in the stone returns to its scabbard.
(Sep. 19, 2018  2:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Im finding this quite confusing. I’m pretty sure for the current rankings Lui is just a regional champion which explains the Longinus cup and that he has sunken lower in rankings. I believe the z4 are either the top  bladers residing specifically in Japan or perhaps just some unofficial prefix dubbed to them for some good rookies/bladers who are assumed to rise to the top. I don’t know about shy but free and lui are definitely in international rankings as episodes summaries have implied such. 

Aside from all this I just thought about the dark aura of Z Achilles and Aiga in the anime alongside the black/purple avatar of Achilles and that wbba Z Achilles dark ver layer and I wonder if it will appear in the anime, it possible that likely but it’s possible and quite fitting.

P.s I said Achilles 3 times lmao.

lui is still stated to be a big 5 member when he fought valt which means his currently top 5 in the world, as for his regional champion status which is Asian champion he lost it to aiga. as for the z4 apparently it new bladers that can or rivals the top bladers in the world rankings  specially the big 5 , for the shu part his probably also top blader cause when aiga was talking to toko about how valt became strong and mentioned shu which aiga ask where is shu, cause he wants to battle him and toko respond right now his not in Japan which implies that shu didn't retired from beyblade althought we know shu looks like his running new bulls. but since super z doesn't really focus on the big 5 anymore we might not know how's the ranking is besides valt , sisco and Kurtz.  aside from that the Achilles part can be possible since their doing it for phi.
Reading all of the previous comments, why does everybody want Xcalibur to break? Bruh, why the hate on Xhan, that's my boy right there. Although he whopped Suoh lol
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:05 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Reading all of the previous comments, why does everybody want Xcalibur to break? Bruh, why the hate on Xhan, that's my boy right there. Although he whopped Suoh lol

we don't hate xhan,  everyone is saying buster xcalibur might break because of phi using the dark power again which put xhan in a tight spot , seeing what happen to laban when phi went dark mode.
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:05 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Reading all of the previous comments, why does everybody want Xcalibur to break? Bruh, why the hate on Xhan, that's my boy right there. Although he whopped Suoh lol

we don't hate xhan,  everyone is saying buster xcalibur might break because of phi using the dark power again which put xhan in a tight spot , seeing what happen to laban when phi went dark mode.

most of the people weren't saying bX and eF 'might' break,there's some people literally HOPING for them to break in the comments for this thread.

kinda ironic considering the massive hate the Shu fans did on Lui because of the Storm Spriggan incident during Season 1.
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:46 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: we don't hate xhan,  everyone is saying buster xcalibur might break because of phi using the dark power again which put xhan in a tight spot , seeing what happen to laban when phi went dark mode.

most of the people weren't saying bX and eF 'might' break,there's some people literally HOPING for them to break in the comments for this thread.

kinda ironic considering the massive hate the Shu fans did on Lui because of the Storm Spriggan incident during Season 1.

Too be fair, Shu should've taken care of his bey or go to a bey trainer to have it fixed.

Honestly, Fifth Impact (which if the dub calls Quintuple Saber I will rejoice in laughter) 's damage output is even more dangerous than Howling Bite so even if Phi does defeat Xhan, Buster Excalibur (seriously, why does everyone abbreviate the bey names, its not a bad thing lol but I'm just curious) will at worst get a Burst Finish.
(Sep. 20, 2018  2:27 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:46 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: most of the people weren't saying bX and eF 'might' break,there's some people literally HOPING for them to break in the comments for this thread.

Too be fair, Shu should've taken care of his bey or go to a bey trainer to have it fixed.

Honestly, Fifth Impact (which if the dub calls Quintuple Saber I will rejoice in laughter) 's damage output is even more dangerous than Howling Bite so even if Phi does defeat Xhan, Buster Excalibur (seriously, why does everyone abbreviate the bey names, its not a bad thing lol but I'm just curious) will at worst get a Burst Finish.

A.Shu should of 2.Xhan took off the frame so he can only go up to Fourth Impact unless he puts it back on D. It's just faster and easier to abbreviate the beys
(Sep. 20, 2018  2:27 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  12:46 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: most of the people weren't saying bX and eF 'might' break,there's some people literally HOPING for them to break in the comments for this thread.

bey trainer ???  , Never Heard of it !!
(Sep. 20, 2018  3:29 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  2:27 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Too be fair, Shu should've taken care of his bey or go to a bey trainer to have it fixed.

bey trainer ???  , Never Heard of it !!
That term is wrong, but what he meant was someone like Raul who could fix Spriggan.
(Sep. 20, 2018  3:37 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  3:29 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: bey trainer ???  , Never Heard of it !!
That term is wrong, but what he meant was someone like Raul who could fix Spriggan.

the term is not wrong tho,in God,Kit even says that a BeyTrainer is like a doctor to beyblades
Guys , I got a problem watching it live , http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo , Help required !!
Good episode tough I missed firstpart. Probably just training. Anyway in the second part Aiga trains with Ranjiro usihu his stamina mode to beat Fubuki.

Skip that and go to the battle
Phi VS Xhan Bogard
Round 1 - Phoenix takes the center and gets hit by attacks all around from Xcalibur. Fifth Impact is unlocked then Phoenix is sent flying (Ring Out Finish Xcalibur)
Round 2 - Xcalibur unlocks Fifth Impact by hitting the walls then goes for Phoenix. The Revive Armor comes off and Phi and Phoenix do a color change. Using the Revive Armor, Phoenix squashes Xcalibur in between, and bursts it (Burst Finish Phoenix)

Aiga Akaba VS Fubuki Sumie
Round 1 - Achilles snags center with stamina mode but gets attacked by Fubuki's Crux Boost pattern (Ring Out Finish Forneus)
Round 2 - Achilles switches to attack mode and Forneus attacks like in Round 1. They clash on their separate paths then use their special moves. Fubuki uses Emperor Drift while Aiga goes dark and uses Z Slash with two hits (Burst Finish Achilles)

Aiga has a dark look for a couple seconds after he wins but he shakes it off.
Aiga and Phi get to challenge Valt

Preview for 27
  • Xander makes an appearance
  • Xander uses Buster Xcalibur
  • Aiga battles Xander in the BC Sol town are
  • Aiga begins his battle with Valt and uses the dark power again
  • Where's Phi?
This was a epic episode

https://yadi.sk/i/RZAbXXNWrKs9NQ is the link for the episode!

Also @[Valtryek Aoi], your text didn't fit in the spoilers...
(Sep. 24, 2018  11:39 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: https://yadi.sk/i/RZAbXXNWrKs9NQ is the link for the episode!

Thanks , brother , good to see you back !!

Just one thing about the episode
Beyblade Burst Chouzetsu Episode 26 Review:
Anyone else's thinking battles are getting less and less spectacular in this season? In my opinion the show is not emphasizing them enough... Even rivalry has been left aside, Xhan and Fubuky both turned from being a challenge for Aiga, to being crushed almost without effort
(Sep. 24, 2018  2:25 PM)darksidemoon Wrote: Anyone else's thinking battles are getting less and less spectacular in this season? In my opinion the show is not emphasizing them enough... Even rivalry has been left aside, Xhan and Fubuky both turned from being a challenge for Aiga, to being crushed almost without effort

I think the show is focusing more on the darkness that's is starting to spread like from Phi to Aiga than the rivalry between other characters. In my opinion I like this better. For me there is something more to the story now than rivals