Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #25 (September 17, 2018)

Spoiler (Click to view)
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:34 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Spoiler (Ckick

Uh.......................
Sorry, I had a typo

Anyways that episode preview looked amazing
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:36 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Sorry, I had a typo

Anyways that episode preview looked amazing

Tell us the preview fast
For those who are still not convinced that Free is gF's owner and are that desperate for their confirmation, here he is:

There, now no one has an excuse to keep asking about it  ;)
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:37 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: For those who are still not convinced that Free is gF's owner and are that desperate for their confirmation, here he is:

There, now no one has an excuse to complain Wink

The man is back,surprised he still looks lazy and not beast mode.

Also what else was in the preview
Thoughts on trailer:
In the preview it shows Aiga going to BC Sol
Raul is seen with a man-made left eye (his left)
Free is at his OG practice spot
Aiga and Achilles fight him with what is undoubtedly a dark power
Free gets buff like when he used Nothing Breaker to respond to this power change (probably)

The main question is: Who will win? The dark power of Z Achilles or Geist Fafnir

Probably Geist Fafnir
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Thoughts on trailer:

Thanks ,also any new things we notice about his bey,and Aiga ..........Valt and lui had taken such a long time to unlock the vein beast and first battle with Aiga..........BOOM.maybe free sensed his aura

Also could someone give me the link
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:52 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Preview link pls...
Not yet uploaded anywhere.
Thanks a lot

Looks like Aiga is copying free’s beast mode.and cyborg eye..............oh man,just saying

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:13 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ip8kMmy10

(Sep. 10, 2018  11:17 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:13 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0ip8kMmy10

I think Raul's just wearing that
Aiga's eyes go all white... 
Dark power of Z Achilles
I just had a thought:

(Sep. 10, 2018  1:59 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I just had a thought:

I hope so, Laban got the Norman treatment and that was uncompletely called for.
(Sep. 10, 2018  3:31 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

I hope so, Laban got the Norman treatment and that was uncompletely called for.

In manga , Norman got his beyblade repaired !!! ( In the last Part of God series , he got Nemesis repaired , which was broken by Spriggen !!) SO, I think there is a chance that vL can be Repaired ( by Raul , off-course )
In the preview for ep 25 we saw Ranjiro with Agia I hope that Ranjiro goes to BC Sol if they do and there is mention of his brother.
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Something about Free as always felt Supernatural, well whatever it is Phi has seem to caused it and can see it.

thanks for the translations man
(Sep. 10, 2018  7:49 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:

Something about Free as always felt Supernatural, well whatever it is Phi has seem to caused it and can see it.

lol yea I always view bladers like free,  lui, shu and now phi are not normal being. transforming to a super Saiyan , white glowing hair , scaring the crowds with only a gaze, eyes turning black and finally aiga also transforming into super Saiyan God.

Yeah,free won’t go beast on a kid.also free is all about protecting his home and nature.he left cb sol to help bc sol.he has connections with nature,deep connection.