Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #24 (September 10, 2018)

(Sep. 03, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:08 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well now it's confirmed who's the hero vs hero although I kind of Already knew it,  Xcalibur is a sword that used to belong to a hero and Achilles is a hero himself, but bey possession is big thing now lol
Bey possession is just one of the possibilities right now, it can be that maybe Phi starts controling Achilles. But, gotta wait and see..

That is true I like the phi controlling Achilles that would be very interesting. But like you said let's wait and see were this is going.
My thoughts:

Anyone knows Drain Fafnir chozetsu is release at the end of september..... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oabMKwJyWIw
(Sep. 10, 2018  4:34 AM)Sanskar rathore Wrote: Anyone knows Drain Fafnir chozetsu is release at the end of september.....  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oabMKwJyWIw

The thread about this new Fafnir is here.
We've discussed this new bey for a very long time.
Watch The Episode Live
http://aqstream.com/jp/tvt/TV-Tokyo
2:25 PM Monday, Indian Standard Time (IST) is
8:55 AM Monday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Woah, what the heck...

(Sep. 10, 2018  10:30 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Woah, what the heck...

Ikr 
This is much watch
Spoiler (Click to view)
Oucu

How do you do a spoiler hide?

On another note this episode was brutal
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:32 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
This is much watch

Break like burst or break

What is the preview for the next epiosde
Right... well I better review this shouldn't I? (Or plot summarize)

I am still shocked by this episode. It was not what I expected it to be, and it turned out to be a thrilling episode
Please don't say Zet Buster, it's just Z Buster or Z Achilles or Z Slash
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I am still shocked by this episode. It was not what I expected it to be, and it turned out to be a thrilling episode

I feel I understand,Achilles is warning Aiga or something or is scared,but that makes no sense.i feel Aiga is being warned by Achilles that phi has some powers and maybe he will posses all beys .oh man,o feel we will come to now when(if) ,shu comes back to blading due to this big threat and then we have shu back...yay
But broken vl,so either a new vl(not happening) or maybe first burst bey fix or Laban........RIP
Should I upload my Today's AMVs here, with spoiler??
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: I am still shocked by this episode. It was not what I expected it to be, and it turned out to be a thrilling episode

Use the spoiler tag
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Should I upload my Today's AMVs here, with spoiler??
Please,fast

(Sep. 10, 2018  10:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
Use the spoiler tag

Oops,1 percent battery
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:56 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Should I upload my Today's AMVs here, with spoiler??
Please,fast

(Sep. 10, 2018  10:56 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Use the spoiler tag

Oops,1 percent battery

THIS IS TOO MUCH !!! Quit breaking the beys and Start Some REAL FIGHT !!!! ( Just like in METAL series )
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:59 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Please,fast

Oops,1 percent battery

Lovely,I will sub you as soon as I make a YT account
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:59 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THIS IS TOO MUCH !!! Quit breaking the beys and Start Some REAL FIGHT !!!! ( Just like in METAL series )
QUIT WHINING AND ENJOY WHAT'S HAPPENING! It's terrifying, yet interesting...
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:01 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2018  10:59 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: THIS IS TOO MUCH !!! Quit breaking the beys and Start Some REAL FIGHT !!!! ( Just like in METAL series )
QUITE WHINING AND ENJOY WHAT'S HAPPENING! It's terrifying, yet interesting...

Battery dead.................now
And Free De La Hoya Also appeared in End Preview of Next Episode.
New Fafnir Avatar is Freaken Awesome.
Free