Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #18 (July 30, 2018)

18) A Super Z Battle on a Ghost Ship!
ユーレイ船の超ゼツバトル!
rei-sen no Chōzetsu Batoru!
July 30, 2018

Source: https://i.imgur.com/ncQWmpQ.jpg

The stage for the next battle in the Battleship Cruise is a ghost ship! One after another, Bladers fall into the ghost ship's traps 
and are removed from the tournament. Also, there's a rumor that the ghost ship has a ghost?

From thick fog, a ghost ship suddenly appears! The next challenge in the Battleship Cruise is a ghost ship battle.
Everyone must clear the ghost ship's traps and reach the goal. As Bladers are caught one after another, Aiga and 
the others head onward. But then a weird guy wearing a creepy mask appears...?!

Echoing screams! Fleeing Bladers! Who will survive the ghost ship battle!!
Ghost ship? Wondering where this is going..
It maybe is a side episode. Nothing related to what was going on in the previous episode I guess.
GHOST SHIP , awesome
(Jul. 09, 2018  2:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: GHOST SHIP , awesome
I've heard that there will be Super Z satan will be in thiz ep! I am so Hyped!!!!????
(Jul. 13, 2018  12:41 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: I've heard that there will be Super Z satan will be in thiz ep! I am so Hyped!!!!????
Satan came and went in episode 13!? And it was Kreis Satan only, no Cho-Z Satan is to be released.
No!The rumours are that CHO-Z satan will be appearing in this episode. IDK is true or not
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:37 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: No!The rumours are that CHO-Z satan will be appearing in this episode. IDK is true or not
It isn't true. There is no news about the Cho-Z Satan.
It is surely a rumour.
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:40 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:37 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: No!The rumours are that CHO-Z satan will be appearing in this episode. IDK is true or not
It isn't true. There is no news about the Cho-Z Satan.
It is surely a rumour.

Ok but TT should realease New Satan!
PLEASE DON'T GO OFF TOPIC
THAT IS REALLY A GHOST SHIP !!!!
Link to the preview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFic657mrkg

Above spoiler is about the preview
(Jul. 23, 2018  12:41 PM)Battleburst Wrote:

Above spoiler  is about the preview
I thought he may be a follower of dead hades(get it,kerbeus is the guard dog of hades)(but it could be that both are from different dimensions ,phi being an alien from a meteorite and kerbeus is a guard dog of hell.
(Jul. 23, 2018  1:02 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Any links???
(Jul. 23, 2018  1:13 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Any links???

(Jul. 23, 2018  1:13 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Any links?? 
Links to what? This episode will air next week. The link to the previos episode, episode 17 is on it's respective thread.
Sorry,I got confused between 17 And 18 ep thread.
(Jul. 23, 2018  1:24 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Sorry,I got confused  between 17 And 18 ep thread.

Its OK , Here's the link  -  https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ly-23-2018
Hazard kerbeus's parts are 7 and atomic which we gave already seen so why they are using new parts????
(Jul. 27, 2018  6:05 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: Hazard kerbeus's parts are 7 and atomic which we gave already seen so why they are using new parts????

well,this Hazard Kerbeus combo is from the new 3on3 booster set,wich the "main star" is Wolborg,so that's why it doesn't have any new disc