Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #18 (July 30, 2018)

(Jul. 30, 2018  10:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Major spoilers

https://mobile.twitter.com/tototoshe/sta...5942849536

Apparently this is what the hK owner looks like

I feel somewhat dissatisfied at his looks. What happens to Kensuke? Furthermore, this is one of the z4? I do like how disgustingly evil he looks though..
(Jul. 30, 2018  3:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Same doubt,

I remember someone saying that Fubuki was confirmed in this episode, if I am right, was it you @[GOD CHIPS]?If you don't mind me asking,  What made you think so?
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:10 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I remember someone saying that Fubuki was confirmed in this episode, if I am right, was it you @[GOD CHIPS]?If you don't mind me asking,  What made you think so?

I didn't said Fubuki will be back in this episode ( BUT , rather , I had said FUBUKI WILL BE BACK ,soon because the fact that in the intro , we can see him ( much darker )
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:15 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:10 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I remember someone saying that Fubuki was confirmed in this episode, if I am right, was it you @[GOD CHIPS]?If you don't mind me asking,  What made you think so?

I didn't said Fubuki will be back in this episode ( BUT , rather , I had said FUBUKI WILL BE BACK ,soon because the fact that in the intro , we can see him ( much darker )
Oh I am sorry. I misundertood it. Sorry again!
oh man kerbeus new owner creeps me out , I'm disappointed of his design seriously why not just give Ken back. but oh well atleast he won't last long he'll quickly be forgotten. cause he doesn't interested me at all
(Jul. 30, 2018  3:45 PM)Hellibleri Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  10:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Major spoilers

https://mobile.twitter.com/tototoshe/sta...5942849536

Apparently this is what the hK owner looks like

I feel somewhat dissatisfied at his looks. What happens to Kensuke? Furthermore, this is one of the z4? I do like how disgustingly evil he looks though..

Is he really one of the Z4? I don't remember that.

And yeah while I wasn't expecting him to be too close to Kensuke, this character seems to have no relations to him AT ALL.
Its not Ken...dammit it. Hope Ken trained him at the very least, wearing masks are part of a performance.
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Is he really one of the Z4? I don't remember that.

I just assumed because of how scary he looks. Every one that is a part of the z4 just does’t look normal.
well,hK has a gold level chip,and all of the bladers who are part of the Z4 (or who won an "important" championship,like Valt (world cup),Aiga and Lui(asian championship)) uses a gold level chip,so yeah,I think Kyle is the last of the Z4
(Jul. 31, 2018  1:59 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: well,hK has a gold level chip,and all of the bladers who are part of the Z4 (or who won an "important" championship,like Valt (world cup),Aiga and Lui(asian championship)) uses a gold level chip,so yeah,I think Kyle is the last of the Z4

I was thinking about that too but I forgot if gold level chips hold any importance or if it's interchangeable with the blue ones. So far Kyle doesn't seem Z4 worthy but maybe he will be next week.
Why do I think that SNAKE PIT has not died
Not to sound like a pain, but does anyone know what Kyle says at the end of the episode as he is sending the data?
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Not to sound like a pain, but does anyone know what Kyle says at the end of the episode as he is sending the data?

Yeah, but need not wait for longer cuz the Subbed Version should be out in a day or two...
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:31 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  6:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Not to sound like a pain, but does anyone know what Kyle says at the end of the episode as he is sending the data?

Yeah, but need not wait for longer cuz the Subbed Version should be out in a day or two...

But there hasn't been a subbed episode since episode 15 has there? Or have I been looking at the wrong place?

Bear with my beginning Japanese folks:  

"That should be everyone... Plenty of excellent introductory data, and it was so simple...  This slanders them....  There will be no laughter at this party... More of this to come."
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:30 PM)Cat Wrote:

Bear with my beginning Japanese folks:  

"That should be everyone... Plenty of excellent introductory data, and it was so simple...  This slanders them....  There will be no laughter at this party... More of this to come."

Thanks. Though this does confuse me a little, I'm not quite sure what he means by that.
Maybe they're building the mystery around Kyle... but it's possible I butchered that.  I listened as carefully as I could with my children screaming at me.
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:49 PM)Cat Wrote: Maybe they're building the mystery around Kyle... but it's possible I butchered that.  I listened as carefully as I could with my children screaming at me.

nah you didn't butchered it. its his actual name
Remember how many people say that Kyle's design is hideous and wished it was something better? Well, I got bored and went on Adobe Photoshop to do this...

(Aug. 04, 2018  12:43 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Remember how many people say that Kyle's design is hideous and wished it was something better? Well, I got bored and went on Adobe Photoshop to do this...

Well I got what I wanted... I guess, but I cannot decide which one looks stranger now. That head shape and hair doesn't fit Kensuke haha.

EDIT: I quickly decided that this one was an improvement, just as long as I see him as someone LIKE Kensuke and not Kensuke. He reminds me more of one of the Beasts team members.
(Aug. 04, 2018  12:43 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Remember how many people say that Kyle's design is hideous and wished it was something better? Well, I got bored and went on Adobe Photoshop to do this...

lol I approved this is what we should've got and what we deserve
(Aug. 04, 2018  12:36 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2018  11:49 PM)Cat Wrote: Maybe they're building the mystery around Kyle... but it's possible I butchered that.  I listened as carefully as I could with my children screaming at me.

nah you didn't butchered it. its his actual name

I meant I may have butchered his dialogue as he was emailing the data.
(Aug. 04, 2018  1:03 AM)Cat Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2018  12:36 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: nah you didn't butchered it. its his actual name

I meant I may have butchered his dialogue as he was emailing the data.

Oh my bad I misunderstood sorry about that.