Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #13 (June 25, 2018 JPN / December 2, 2018 CAN)

(Jun. 18, 2018  11:48 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:42 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: If tt made all of the returning characters have a super z bey tt would make a lot of money from that but what can we do.

would like to see super z yggdrasil, unicrest, etc
Super Z Spriggan!!!! And Unicrest too.. I wanna see how it comes out, it was a beautiful layer.  And metal on it.. Awesome!
And i want to see super Z Beast Betromoth
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:48 AM)leosama Wrote: would like to see super z yggdrasil, unicrest, etc
Super Z Spriggan!!!! And Unicrest too.. I wanna see how it comes out, it was a beautiful layer.  And metal on it.. Awesome!

it would be great if some of the older characters came back like ben or jin and they became spin emperors like that would make my week
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:23 AM)leosama Wrote: in the trailer, he's just got his normal Kreis Satan, like usual. It wasn't very clear, but he still looks the same.
To me to it looked the same, well Kurtz didn't get a new beyblade too and I don't see a Cho-Z Kreiss Satan, so yeah.. And I thought Valt had injured his hand?
Well it was healed by anime magic...
I think Sisco might be No.7 in the world. Valt is No.1 and Lui is No.2. And Free, Shu, and our new character Phai might be No.3, 4, and 5 (If Free and Shu are still playing Beyblade).
(Jun. 18, 2018  4:11 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think Sisco might be No.7 in the world. Valt is No.1 and Lui is No.2. And Free, Shu, and our new character Phai might be No.3, 4, and 5 (If Free and Shu are still playing Beyblade).
I think Phai will be an emerging blader and still has no spot in the world rankings.
And about Shu, with his cameo in episode 12 I think its safe to say that he still is an active blader.
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:27 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2018  11:26 AM)leosama Wrote: probably got it fixed. it's been a few episodes since that happened, like maybe 5+
If that's the case why show it? I am not getting it. Like Shu injured his hand, it stayed for almost the whole season.

They never said his hand is injured, tbh I think it was just to show how intense the Valt vs Lui battle was.
shu is actually no.2 bc he lost to valt in the final god battle
Is the man in the end of the trailer Phai or shou.
(Jun. 19, 2018  3:59 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Is the man in the end of the trailer Phai or shou.

That dude is Souh...(I think...)

(Jun. 19, 2018  1:12 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: shu is actually no.2 bc he lost to valt in the final god battle

Umm... No Lui is because just recently, Valt and Lui met in the Finals of a tournament and Valt won because The Staidium BROKE! And so Lui was the Runner Up... And so second...
Then why are people saying it is phai.
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:02 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  3:59 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Is the man in the end of the trailer Phai or shou.

That dude is Souh...

(Jun. 19, 2018  1:12 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: shu is actually no.2 bc he lost to valt in the final god battle

Umm... No Lui is because just recently, Valt and Lui met in the Finals of a tournament and Valt won because The Staidium BROKE! And so Lui was the Runner Up... And so second...

we don't know but I would say it's Phai

(Jun. 19, 2018  6:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:02 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That dude is Souh...

If you watched the last episode of S1 and the Cho Z version, (Click to View)

And by the way, I saw the Preview again and it was this guy with a cloak so I thought it could be Souh or something and he didn’t have like SUPER long hair or something. Also Souh likes nature and he’s just an overall tree hugger so I thought maybe he’s like TRIGGERED about the forest fire? Just a guess though...

That dude is Souh...(I think...)

Technically no. It was a no contest so no one.
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:53 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:02 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: That dude is Souh...(I think...)

Technically no. It was a no contest so no one.

But what I mean is that Valt got to maintain his Title and the fact that it was an abandoned match makes it pretty clear that Lui is 2nd to Valt. Plus he gets to host a tourney that literally revolves around him and if that doesn’t say something, I don’t know what does...
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:03 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  6:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

If you watched the last episode of S1 and the Cho Z version, (Click to View)

And by the way,  I saw the Preview again and it was this guy with a cloak so I thought it could be Souh or something and he didn’t have like SUPER long hair or something. Also Souh likes nature and he’s just an overall tree hugger so I thought maybe he’s like TRIGGERED about the forest fire? Just a guess though...

The level of destruction is different yeah, it's just the idea that the stadium hinders someones victory is similar.
(Jun. 19, 2018  10:56 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:53 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Technically no. It was a no contest so no one.

But what I mean is that Valt got to maintain his Title and the fact that it was an abandoned match makes it pretty clear that Lui is 2nd to Valt. Plus he gets to host a tourney that literally revolves around him and if that doesn’t say something, I don’t know what does...

You guys seems to misunderstood something they're , the match between valt and lui wasn't a final at all it was a challenge for the title.  Anyone who's in high rank of beyblade can now challenge valt,  haven't you guys see the match between valt vs Kurtz or the upcoming valt vs Sisco ? And as for the lui having a tournament Base around him well duh His the Asian champion so ofcourse it has to the Base around him. That doesn't prove that Lui is #2 no one knows how the top 5 is rank right now aside for Valt and Kurtz. The mention lui being both part of the big 5 and supreme 4 and that's it the never revealed his rank at all
(Jun. 19, 2018  10:56 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  8:53 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Technically no. It was a no contest so no one.

the Longinus Cup is actually the Asian Championship,it's said that Lui is the current Asian Champion, so maybe  WBBA let he choose the tournament's name...? eh,I don't know
(Jun. 19, 2018  9:21 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2018  10:56 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: But what I mean is that Valt got to maintain his Title and the fact that it was an abandoned match makes it pretty clear that Lui is 2nd to Valt. Plus he gets to host a tourney that literally revolves around him and if that doesn’t say something, I don’t know what does...

the Longinus Cup is actually the Asian Championship,it's said that Lui is the current Asian Champion, so maybe  WBBA let he choose the tournament's name...? eh,I don't know

But Valt is Japanese and he's the WORLD champ soooo.......x ∞
There was no contest because the battle coudn’t continue; that does not immediately prioritize Valt as the victor (because he had the state of champion and the battle couldn’t continue). Hence why that would not  immediately make lui second place. Also, if I remember correctly, Lui would have to rank up (though I don’t know how).
In the OP, I think "Fay" is actually Phai.
(Jun. 25, 2018  1:09 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: In the OP, I think "Fay" is actually Phai.

Yeah, it is... Nice catch!
Guys Shu is 2nd balder in the world no Lui, yes he might of fought Valt earlier and burst him but Shu burst him in god and Valt one, Sisco is versing Valt and he defiantly isn’t higher than no 5 in the world, also free and Shu both bet Lui last season? Lui just debuted with bloody Longinus with his battle with Valt so he could gain his placings back from free or Shu