Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #13 (June 25, 2018 JPN / December 2, 2018 CAN)

(Jun. 25, 2018  11:57 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: GUYS GOOD NEWS! IT STARTED WORKING!!!

Expect the episode in half an hour or so...
Thank god! That's some good news! But its not working for me? You using VPN or normal corocoro episode?
Beyblade Burst Super Zetsu Episode 13 - Revive Phoenix Phai Appeared - Valt Aiga vs. Suou Anime AMV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEfwI4JbniQ
(Jun. 25, 2018  12:13 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: https://yadi.sk/i/NjIKIXHw3YNJYQ Full Episode FINALLY OMG what a WAIT!!!

Thank you very much!
First of all, all hail @[ThePheonix]! Thanks for the link!
Pretty good for an episode in my book! I also found the kickassanime link, if there’s any reason someone wants to use that as well

https://www10.kickassanime.io/anime/beyb...-13-883067
(Jun. 25, 2018  1:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote: First of all, all hail @[ThePheonix]! Thanks for the link!

Also, I need to ask, when Pham entered the room he said something to Valt, what did he say I can’t speak Japanese, were they gonna battle?
(Jun. 25, 2018  2:24 PM)NPN Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2018  1:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote: First of all, all hail @[ThePheonix]! Thanks for the link!

(Jun. 25, 2018  2:26 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Also, I need to ask, when Pham entered the room he said something to Valt, what did he say I can’t speak Japanese, were they gonna battle?

I think it was like a 'Game On' sort of statement...
(Jun. 25, 2018  2:26 PM)Jake the Blur Wrote: Also, I need to ask, when Pham entered the room he said something to Valt, what did he say I can’t speak Japanese, were they gonna battle?

I think it was "Aoi Valt, asobi ni kita yo."   Basically "Valt Aoi, I have come to beybattle you."    A literal translation would be "I've come to play" but that would sound silly.
[Image: 23jk2mg.png]

Phi's profile:
He's never lost, and is better than the champion. One of the top bladers of the next-generation. Never defeated in any battle, he is said to be more skilled than a champion.
Rumored to have appeared from the burning flames of a meteorite impact. 
Is he a god? Is he a devil? His identity is shrouded in mystery, and he is feared for the delight he takes in causing destruction.
(Jun. 25, 2018  8:19 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [Image: 23jk2mg.png]

Phi's profile:
Appeared from the flames of a meteorite impact with the skills of a god and the cruelty of a devil. He greatly enjoys destroying other people's Beys.

Wow... this sounds like a character we've seen before.
(Jun. 25, 2018  8:19 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [Image: 23jk2mg.png]

Phi's profile:
He's never lost, and is better than the champion. One of the top bladers of the next-generation. Never defeated in any battle, he is said to be more skilled than a champion.
Rumored to have appeared from the burning flames of a meteorite impact. 
Is he a god? Is he a devil? His identity is shrouded in mystery, and he is feared for the delight he takes in causing destruction.

(sighs) ... I always thought Phai walking from a meteorite impact was ridiculous. I thought it was even too ridiculous for MFB, nevermind Cho-Z.
I really just find the whole "a meteor fell from the sky and has magical powers" to be a total cliché at this point, I've seen it done to death. Though it might not be true and it could be hyperbole in this case.

He sounds so OP and ridiculous he could almost be a bad fan character.

Acyually, Aiga won the first point, then Suoh won the next.
So phi came out of a meteor huh. Sounds like something straight from metal fight. so are we going their phi being like a rago and the new kid laban might be wrong with the spelling looks a grown up tithi 2.0 but also remind of dunamis from metal saga because of the fate thing he did with the rocks. Anyway with that kind of information we got from phi things aren't looking good for Valt huh specially if their gonna build it the way I'm thinking it
I might catch flak for this, and I honestly hate to say it, but if Phi's profile ends up being literal, they've likely wasted what was shaping up to be an interesting character with potential into a one-note, flat Big Bad we've seen before.

I really hope this doesn't end up being the case. Uncertain
(Jun. 26, 2018  11:40 PM)sonyat Wrote: I might catch flak for this, and I honestly hate to say it, but if Phi's profile ends up being literal, they've likely wasted what was shaping up to be an interesting character with potential into a one-note, flat Big Bad we've seen before.

I really hope this doesn't end up being the case. Uncertain

I doubt it's being literal with the whole destroying opponents thing but it does sound ridiculous for a supposed realistic series.
Need title for today's dub episode. Not listed on Teletoon.