Beyblade Burst Strongest Longinus Garyu Guide

Beyblade Burst Guide Book 2 will release in December.
Thank you for the info marutti. Smile
Hope the new book contains all the information from A to Z !!

Although I know in December it is hard to catch up the release schedule of the last first generation beys. Pinching_eyes

It would be extremely awesome if all letter of beys are bring together! Pinching_eyes_2
Definitely will get this, liked the first one a lot.
From what I saw, it should get released on December 28th and will be a "Strategy Guide". Probably still just a mashup of things that already got published in previous CoroCoro volumes though, nothing serious.
This guide will apparently come with a red and blue Lost Longinus recolour:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oReN2ZqxAsg

Based on history, it might just be a lottery though, not a guaranteed get.
(Nov. 12, 2016  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This guide will apparently come with a red and blue Lost Longinus recolour:

I wonder what would be the price of the book ? Because from what we see The Icy Xcalibur in the V2 guide was also a lottery hah !
If they are including this then the price of this book would be really high.
(Nov. 12, 2016  3:53 PM)Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2016  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This guide will apparently come with a red and blue Lost Longinus recolour:

I wonder what would be the price of the book ? Because from what we see The Icy Xcalibur in the V2 guide was also a lottery hah !

Blue L2 is a prize of lottery. And It'll be same as V2 book.
(Nov. 12, 2016  4:17 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2016  3:53 PM)Burst Wrote:

Blue L2 is a prize of lottery. And It'll be same as V2 book.
Ahh thanks for clearing that Out Marutti ! That Looks like a really good Recolor !
A better image of the lottery prize, called Lost Longinus Kouryuu (Crimson Dragon) Ver.:

[Image: 71zKKU0.jpg]
Can't wait to see a close up of that disk. Looks fricking insane
Thanks Kai-V
L2.N.Sp looks so beautiful. ^^
another amazing recolour that i will never own. N looks quite thick, hopefully it is quite heavy.
Thanks for the image Kai-V, wish i could own that bey.
Here is the official cover picture for this guide book called "Strongest Longinus Garyu Guide":

[Image: Burst_Strongest_Longinus_Garyu_Guide_Book.jpg]
There was just a few pages of info in this and the rest is a manga, right? Will probably skip this one and wait for those pages to be included in the third official guide lol
I think it might come with the black Xcalibur Layer that was previously included in one of the CoroCoro editions, but yes, content-wise, you have some lottery, a manga chapter probably, and mostly the pages that were previously published in CoroCoro volumes.
How many of the red and blue version are there? Honestly that one looks way better than the gold version and I would be willing to spend like 20000 - 30000 yen on that if it appeared on YJA.

@[Kai-V]
(Mar. 22, 2017  11:01 PM)Ultra Wrote: How many of the red and blue version are there? Honestly that one looks way better than the gold version and I would be willing to spend like 20000 - 30000 yen on that if it appeared on YJA.

I think the red and blue ver. had only 321 given in the lottery within the book. The contest of drawing a Bey gives the 2nd place winner the red and blue ver.
I think...
wait there is a red and blue one that looks that awesome. where can I find this lol
(Nov. 15, 2016  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A better image of the lottery prize, called Lost Longinus Kouryuu (Crimson Dragon) Ver.:

[Image: 71zKKU0.jpg]

Is there one in online stores?
(Apr. 01, 2017  8:46 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is there one in online stores?

Not at all, that is a lottery prize that we will barely get to see.
(Apr. 01, 2017  3:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not at all, that is a lottery prize that we will barely get to see.

Haven't even seen it on yja before this bey is gonna get super rare lol
Any chance of finding this on yja?
(Apr. 01, 2017  5:06 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Any chance of finding this on yja?

Yja?