Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #9 (May 22, 2020)

(May. 27, 2020  3:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  3:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: They are not 2nd and 3rd, that seems to just be a loose statement. They wouldn't just change the rankings so drastically between seasons like that.
It probably is a loose statement but it wouldn’t change the fact that they are 2nd and 3rd, that doesn’t necessarily means they are stronger than the other legendary blader it’s just a random title like how Aiga was the champion and number one blader in s4 but was by no means the strongest. It’s not something you are supposed to dwell on.

I don't recall how Sisco and Rantaro are 2nd and 3rd. I used to think that, but the rankings isn't a big thing right now at this point of sparking. So far the rankings of Manga stand correct.
(May. 27, 2020  4:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  3:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It probably is a loose statement but it wouldn’t change the fact that they are 2nd and 3rd, that doesn’t necessarily means they are stronger than the other legendary blader it’s just a random title like how Aiga was the champion and number one blader in s4 but was by no means the strongest. It’s not something you are supposed to dwell on.

I don't recall how Sisco and Rantaro are 2nd and 3rd. I used to think that, but the rankings isn't a big thing right now at this point of sparking. So far the rankings of Manga stand correct.
It was mentioned that they are part of the top three bladers in the wbba alongside Valt. The manga and anime are not the same continuity and there are many major and minor and huge differences, so we should not use all information between the two interchangeably aside from the obvious like bey releases.
(May. 27, 2020  4:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  4:00 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I don't recall how Sisco and Rantaro are 2nd and 3rd. I used to think that, but the rankings isn't a big thing right now at this point of sparking. So far the rankings of Manga stand correct.
It was mentioned that they are part of the top three bladers in the wbba alongside Valt. The manga and anime are not the same continuity and there are many major and minor and huge differences, so we should not use all information between the two interchangeably aside from the obvious like bey releases.

The burst sparking anime did not say that. It said they are three of the WBBA's top ranked bladers.
(May. 27, 2020  8:50 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  4:05 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

The burst sparking anime did not say that. It said they are three of the WBBA's top ranked bladers.
No offense but you seem to have made a mistake. I just reviewed the episode and it does say they are the top three bladers in the wbba, not three of the top ranked bladers. I will quote exactly what is said in the scene: “Alright! A battle royale between the wbba’s top three bladers! A showdown between sparking beys!
(May. 27, 2020  9:11 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  8:50 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: The burst sparking anime did not say that. It said they are three of the WBBA's top ranked bladers.
No offense but you seem to have made a mistake. I just reviewed the episode and it does say they are the top three bladers in the wbba, not three of the top ranked bladers. I will quote exactly what is said in the scene: “Alright! A battle royale between the wbba’s top three bladers! A showdown between sparking beys!

I do have to admit that you are right. I guess I missed what they said exactly.
The anime saying Rantaro and sisco top 3 doesn't make sense either way in contrast to the manga . Free clearly is stronger then Rantaro and so will the rest that will come they made a mistake on that part they should've just said a battle between top tankers not top 3 rankers.  I use the manga ranking personally and frankly speaking I prefer Hiro'writing makes way more sense than hideki ( although most of it is anime production choice you got to sell the why I have to buy ragnarok amd satan to kids lol) which I can't say it's a surprise the original writer always got something more  that's why most of the time manga version tend to be better than anime if the go to far a different direction looking at you prince of tennis. Now even though the top 3 anime ranking doesn't make sense the manga ranking kind of filled that void because the way they anime showcase their strength goes with the manga rank instead of the anime ranks sometimes both tend to filled some void that one might have not put in the story cause they didn't have the time  like black clover who's doing it right now
(May. 27, 2020  1:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The anime saying Rantaro and sisco top 3 doesn't make sense either way in contrast to the manga . Free clearly is stronger then Rantaro and so will the rest that will come they made a mistake on that part they should've just said a battle between top tankers not top 3 rankers.  I use the manga ranking personally and frankly speaking I prefer Hiro'writing makes way more sense than hideki ( although most of it is anime production choice you got to sell the why I have to buy ragnarok amd satan to kids lol) which I can't say it's a surprise the original writer always got something more  that's why most of the time manga version tend to be better than anime if the go to far a different direction looking at you prince of tennis. Now even though the top 3 anime ranking doesn't make sense the manga ranking kind of filled that void because the way they anime showcase their strength goes with the manga rank instead of the anime ranks sometimes both tend to filled some void that one might have not put in the story cause they didn't have the time  like black clover who's doing it right now
I personally think the Superking anime has handled things better. Free isn’t faaar stronger than Rantaro and he only won by an over finish, but they had to make him lose since it was Mirage Fafnirs debut so they made him lose in an insignificant way while Hikaru and Hyuga both lose by burst. If Free loses within the next episode or two then my point will be proven; that being that the legendary bladers in superking aren’t stronger than each other and that it will always take them a couple of episodes to beat the blader. Free has been hyped up a bit too much this season. What people have to understand is he isn’t even a primarily important character nor is he meant to stand out like he did in season 2 and 3. Only Rantaro and Valt are meant to stand out since they are companions and mentors to Hikaru and Hyuga. I personally don’t mind the anime saying that Sisco and Rantaro are part of the top e either since they are longtime main cast companions and members of bc sol. Sisco and Rantaro were there throughout Valt’s rise to the top and I feel like they deserve to be in the top 3
(May. 28, 2020  8:21 AM)HyugaHari Wrote: HEY wat about ep 10!!

the episode hasnt even come out yet.... It wil come out tomorrow.
(May. 27, 2020  2:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  1:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: The anime saying Rantaro and sisco top 3 doesn't make sense either way in contrast to the manga . Free clearly is stronger then Rantaro and so will the rest that will come they made a mistake on that part they should've just said a battle between top tankers not top 3 rankers.  I use the manga ranking personally and frankly speaking I prefer Hiro'writing makes way more sense than hideki ( although most of it is anime production choice you got to sell the why I have to buy ragnarok amd satan to kids lol) which I can't say it's a surprise the original writer always got something more  that's why most of the time manga version tend to be better than anime if the go to far a different direction looking at you prince of tennis. Now even though the top 3 anime ranking doesn't make sense the manga ranking kind of filled that void because the way they anime showcase their strength goes with the manga rank instead of the anime ranks sometimes both tend to filled some void that one might have not put in the story cause they didn't have the time  like black clover who's doing it right now
I personally think the Superking anime has handled things better. Free isn’t faaar stronger than Rantaro and he only won by an over finish, but they had to make him lose since it was Mirage Fafnirs debut so they made him lose in an insignificant way while Hikaru and Hyuga both lose by burst. If Free loses within the next episode or two then my point will be proven; that being that the legendary bladers in superking aren’t stronger than each other and that it will always take them a couple of episodes to beat the blader. Free has been hyped up a bit too much this season. What people have to understand is he isn’t even a primarily important character nor is he meant to stand out like he did in season 2 and 3. Only Rantaro and Valt are meant to stand out since they are companions and mentors to Hikaru and Hyuga. I personally don’t mind the anime saying that Sisco and Rantaro are part of the top e either since they are longtime main cast companions and members of bc sol. Sisco and Rantaro were there throughout Valt’s rise to the top and I feel like they deserve to be in the top 3
Please don’t disrespect Free like that.
(May. 28, 2020  2:27 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  2:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I personally think the Superking anime has handled things better. Free isn’t faaar stronger than Rantaro and he only won by an over finish, but they had to make him lose since it was Mirage Fafnirs debut so they made him lose in an insignificant way while Hikaru and Hyuga both lose by burst. If Free loses within the next episode or two then my point will be proven; that being that the legendary bladers in superking aren’t stronger than each other and that it will always take them a couple of episodes to beat the blader. Free has been hyped up a bit too much this season. What people have to understand is he isn’t even a primarily important character nor is he meant to stand out like he did in season 2 and 3. Only Rantaro and Valt are meant to stand out since they are companions and mentors to Hikaru and Hyuga. I personally don’t mind the anime saying that Sisco and Rantaro are part of the top e either since they are longtime main cast companions and members of bc sol. Sisco and Rantaro were there throughout Valt’s rise to the top and I feel like they deserve to be in the top 3
Please don’t disrespect Free like that.
(May. 28, 2020  11:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  2:27 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Please don’t disrespect Free like that.
No I didn’t mean it like that😂. Its all good just Free a really important character, but u weren’t disrespectful to me at all (just to free😭)
i don't think #zeutron is being disrespectful to free. now i want to point out that free was use to hype up lane not rantaro nor sisco was use for this and the reason they did that is cause of his strength and if that is known than it's high alert for lane. being relevant are part of the main cast isn't the issue here cause establish characters Doesn't need it as long as it doesn't effect their strength  I can even take god as an example free also casually appear early  despite being #1  and also casually battle/troll the cast.  if main cast was that important than Ranjiro or fubuki would've been at the top of cho z which they weren't .   my point is being main cast Doesn't guarantee your relevance that much ofcourse theirs truth about the relevant part but the most affected by it are new faces and characters who weren't super strong, characters that was introduced to be super strong from the beginning will always have an impact even if it's a little cause their use as a way to make certain characters look very strong like how free and shu was use to make phi really strong and neither free or shu was that relevant but because their already well known the little they did impacts certain things . all the legends are getting beat being relevant or not and that includes valt his their just to be the trophy for the asahi brothers and lane as long as everyone is use correctly and their strength isn't nerfed . anyway we should move one this is getting to long and I think this episode thread isn't appropriate for this anymore . lol this thing I wrote is to long 😂😂😂