Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #9 (May 22, 2020)

09) Phantom Dragon! Mirage Fafnir!!
幻竜!ミラージファブニル!!
Genryū! Mirāji Fabuniru!!
May 22, 2020
(May. 15, 2020  8:33 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If Free lost i gonna cry
The episode is named after his bey I don’t think he’ll lose
(May. 15, 2020  8:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  8:33 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: If Free lost i gonna cry
The episode is named after his bey I don’t think he’ll lose

say that to Glide Ragnaruk
Hey do you guys feel like Lui will be right after the free arc
guys do you think they will eventually show all of the original beyclub
I feel like they won’t but maybe they will show photos of them and all the past bladers on a flashback
To be honest, I like Free but I'm more interested in Lane like many others. I feel like he is going to battle after Lui, so right around July is when we will see his bey. I'm more interested in his character.
Hopefully we see some more info on Free's battle with Lane. I really liked that segment in episode 8, and when Free saw Lane in Hyuga and Hikaru's combined powers that looked great as well.

(May. 15, 2020  1:38 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Hey do you guys feel like Lui will be right after the free arc

well, it lines up with the releases so most likely.

Another thing I noticed is where they're battling. Are they battling in that "high quality" stadium just because, or is the Legends Festival starting? I dont see anyone in the stands so prob not, but I would like to see thoughts on the subject
(May. 15, 2020  10:37 AM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  8:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: The episode is named after his bey I don’t think he’ll lose

say that to Glide Ragnaruk
Unfortunately, PlayMaker:Axel is probably right, Ragnaruk and Satan both lost in the episodes named after their beys. Sisco also lost to Hyuga right after their first battle in the next episode so Free will probably lose to Hikaru, but there’s always room to get stronger, remember that Sisco beat Hyuga in the episode right after!
You guys notice how Hikaru and Hyuga always alternate between rivals.
Hikaru gets Rantaro
Hyuga gets Sisco
Hikaru gets Free

Meaning Hyuga will most likely get Lui. I think it fits, Valt and Aiga were over here seeing Lui everywhere and having nightmares about Lui. If Hyuga is having nightmares about food monsters, imagine what kind of nightmares Lui will give him XD

(May. 15, 2020  3:43 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: You guys notice how Hikaru and Hyuga always alternate between rivals.
Hikaru gets Rantaro
Hyuga gets Sisco
Hikaru gets Free

Meaning Hyuga will most likely get Lui. I think it fits, Valt and Aiga were over here seeing Lui everywhere and having nightmares about Lui. If Hyuga is having nightmares about food monsters, imagine what kind of nightmares Lui will give him XD

Then I'll just make the assumption that Aiga will be Hikaru's rival since they're both balance types and Drum will be Hyuga's rival since they're both attack types. Idk how exactly Valt and Shu will work as well as the fact that there's confirmed to be more legendary bladers that we haven't even seen yet.
(May. 15, 2020  3:43 PM)BlackHazard Wrote: You guys notice how Hikaru and Hyuga always alternate between rivals.
Hikaru gets Rantaro
Hyuga gets Sisco
Hikaru gets Free

Hikaru gets Rantaro
Hyuga gets Sisco
Hikaru gets Free

Then I'll just make the assumption that Aiga will be Hikaru's rival since they're both balance types and Drum will be Hyuga's rival since they're both attack types. Idk how exactly Valt and Shu will work as well as the fact that there's confirmed to be more legendary bladers that we haven't even seen yet.
Interesting observation 👍
I have waited so long for Lui back in action. Maybe episode 11 or 12?
Am I the only one patiently waiting for the Sparking Dragon?
(May. 15, 2020  7:19 PM)Bija Wrote: Am I the only one patiently waiting for the Sparking Dragon?

Drum and Dragon have to be one of my favorite BB duos. hopefully they do them justice in SK.
(May. 15, 2020  7:22 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  7:19 PM)Bija Wrote: Am I the only one patiently waiting for the Sparking Dragon?

Drum and Dragon have to be one of my favorite BB duos. hopefully they do them justice in SK.

yeah, I just hope it packs as much as a punch as Imperial!

I'm eager to see it as well, I still enjoy emperial very much though. And also the later it get released the (probably) stronger it will be😁
(May. 15, 2020  7:39 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:

I'm eager to see it as well, I still enjoy emperial very much though. And also the later it get released the (probably) stronger it will be😁

Fingers crossed!
When do you reckon they shall introduce characters like drum, aiga and shu? (They will probably introduce shu as a part of the plot later in the arc)
Dude maybe they should name the arc the legendary bladers arc since hikaru and hyuga are battling them traveling the whole world challenging the legendary bladers and if it is meant for them to beat them than that’s how it will be.
But take this fact that when drum appears no way he is a legendary blader because even though he has beated several powerful bladers he hasn’t beaten once valt or aiga and so I would say maybe he is A-rank blader.
I think the format for legend festival will be a tag team maybe and I think Llane Valhalla will interrupt the final battle and maybe himaru and hyuga challenge hin to a battle

Free won’t lose at all I just know it because he is probally the second best blader after valt and he is gonna burst them again
(May. 16, 2020  3:02 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Dude maybe they should name the arc the legendary bladers arc since hikaru and hyuga are battling them traveling the whole world challenging the legendary bladers and if it is meant for them to beat them than that’s how it will be.
But take this fact that when drum appears no way he is a legendary blader because even though he has beated several powerful bladers he hasn’t beaten once valt or aiga and so I would say maybe he is A-rank blader.
I think the format for legend festival will be a tag team maybe and I think Llane Valhalla will interrupt the final battle and maybe himaru and hyuga challenge hin to a battle

Free won’t lose at all I just know it because he is probally the second best blader after valt and he is gonna burst them again

Drum is already confirmed to be a Legendary Blader. Also, while I like Free a lot, people like Shu, Lui, and Aiga also exist. I'm not saying Free is confirmed to be weaker than them, I just think that given past events they could be considered equal.