Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #8 (May 15, 2020)

(May. 10, 2020  6:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: with the same spin stealing chassis that it MIGHT have.
Do you think this is a problem?

Probably Hikaru will be the first one to battle Free though.
(May. 10, 2020  6:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: And how would Fafnir beat Helios with a hand spin?

with the same spin stealing chassis that it MIGHT have.

There no such thing as stealing spin from a same spin opponent. And we're not counting Screw Trident as that's not factual
(May. 10, 2020  6:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: with the same spin stealing chassis that it MIGHT have.

There no such thing as stealing spin from a same spin opponent. And we're not counting Screw Trident as that's not factual

ik Sherlock it was a joke.
(May. 10, 2020  6:43 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:42 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: There no such thing as stealing spin from a same spin opponent. And we're not counting Screw Trident as that's not factual

ik Sherlock it was a joke.

Just checking, sorry.
Anyway, I think Hikaru will be the one to eventually beat Free as Fafnir can't spin steal off of Helios
(May. 10, 2020  6:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:43 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: ik Sherlock it was a joke.

Just checking, sorry.
Anyway, I think Hikaru will be the one to eventually beat Free as Fafnir can't spin steal off of Helios

Maybe, but you saw how Free vs Lui went (the rematch)
(May. 10, 2020  6:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:45 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just checking, sorry.

Maybe, but you saw how Free vs Lui went (the rematch)
They can pull a Fumiya moment and have Fafnir hit the wall causing the rubber to make it self burst or maybe Hyperion can attack the disk.
(May. 10, 2020  9:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Maybe, but you saw how Free vs Lui went (the rematch)
They can pull a Fumiya moment and have Fafnir hit the wall causing the rubber to make it self burst or maybe Hyperion can attack the disk.
Or dodge the rubber parts like how Strike God Valkyrie knocked out Drain Fafnir.
(May. 10, 2020  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  9:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: They can pull a Fumiya moment and have Fafnir hit the wall causing the rubber to make it self burst or maybe Hyperion can attack the disk.
Or dodge the rubber parts like how Strike God Valkyrie knocked out Drain Fafnir.
Strike Valkyrie really just overpowered it, I wouldn’t say it dodged the rubber parts. But it has been done before and it is possible to do enough damage to overpower the spin steal. Lui did it to Shu and Phi did it to Free.
(May. 10, 2020  9:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Maybe, but you saw how Free vs Lui went (the rematch)
For Fafnir to burst itself it would need to have too much rubber, like Wizard had. I think they learned their lesson about too much rubber.
(May. 11, 2020  5:29 PM)BeybladeCC Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  9:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote: They can pull a Fumiya moment and have Fafnir hit the wall causing the rubber to make it self burst or maybe Hyperion can attack the disk.
For Fafnir to burst itself it would need to have too much rubber, like Wizard had. I think they learned their lesson about too much rubber.

Mirage has more
(May. 08, 2020  8:27 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Let's get it. Does anybody know what the name of Fafnir is.

Folk it's mirage fafnirSmile
(May. 09, 2020  12:43 PM)Cris M Wrote: does anyone know when this will be in dub, cause i'm a coward who enjoys listening to things and not reading. is it when all the episodes are done, then they go back and do it again dubbed, or do they do them both but dub is a little bit behind? just curious.
You do know that subs and dubs are not made by the same company they are made by two separate companies who are business partners. Sparking will either dub right after RISE has finish premiering or it will be the same situation in which they might premiere the dub for sparking in January 2021. I think I'm wrong on this one but sub I think is made by Hiro Morita and Takara Tomy and the dub is made by Hasbro. I think I'm wrong on that one but summary beyblade is not made by one company it is made by two companies one for the Japanese and the other for English
(May. 13, 2020  10:16 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  12:43 PM)Cris M Wrote: does anyone know when this will be in dub, cause i'm a coward who enjoys listening to things and not reading. is it when all the episodes are done, then they go back and do it again dubbed, or do they do them both but dub is a little bit behind? just curious.
You do know that subs and dubs are not made by the same company they are made by two separate companies who are business partners. Sparking will either dub right after RISE has finish premiering or it will be the same situation in which they might premiere the dub for sparking in January 2021. I think I'm wrong on this one but sub I think is made by Hiro Morita and Takara Tomy and the dub is made by Hasbro. I think I'm wrong on that one but summary beyblade is not made by one company it is made by two companies one for the Japanese and the other for English

I am sure sub is done by dranzerx13 using paid translator. And we are all very thankful to him and the translator.
(May. 13, 2020  10:46 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(May. 13, 2020  10:16 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: You do know that subs and dubs are not made by the same company they are made by two separate companies who are business partners. Sparking will either dub right after RISE has finish premiering or it will be the same situation in which they might premiere the dub for sparking in January 2021. I think I'm wrong on this one but the Japanese dub I think is made by Hiro Morita and Takara Tomy and the dub is made by Hasbro. I think I'm wrong on that one but summary beyblade is not made by one company it is made by two companies one for the Japanese and the other for English

I am sure sub is done by dranzerx13 using paid translator. And we are all very thankful to him and the translator.
 I remember on his discord server  it had a user called Siliva translates all beyblade I think he is the translator.
Free better have more than 2 special moves or because than it means he will just be at the same rank like the other legendary bladers
(May. 13, 2020  7:30 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Free better have more than 2 special moves or because than it means he will just be at the same rank like the other legendary bladers
He is still below Valt.
Tbh it doesn’t really matter what rank he is in
Lui had just 2 special moves and he is the best blader is S1 and one of the best in season 2. Free won majority of his battles with just 2 special moves in s2. So I don't know if there is a direct relationship between being better and having more special moves.
(May. 13, 2020  7:44 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Tbh it doesn’t really matter what rank he is in

Thank you, someone understands. All the legendary bladers are in the same rank. The only one we can assume is the strongest is Valt really.
(May. 08, 2020  8:27 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Let's get it. Does anybody know what the name of Fafnir is.

It's mirage fafnir

Zeutron I agree but I don't know man the rankings might be altered and given more perceptive in the near future of the anime and we may know that if drum of aiga or valt or free or lui or shu is the champion it's a possibility for shu too since between season 4 and 5 he might have gotten the title from aiga or drum( not really sure who is it since aiga lost to Arthur and Arthur to drum and drum to Gwyn and drum got it back from Gwyn, these were all official mathes so I guess drum) and shu never got to be the world champion so TT may consider the plot like it but with these legendary bladers the phrase world champion may not exist TT may go in a really different and interesting plot.

Edit: we don't know yet bladers like valt and other favorable characters like free, lui, shu, aiger will have maybe more moves in the future and there is a high possiblity for valt to still use flash launch . And he already uses the rubber for wing launch and maybe use the chassi(idk the correct spell for it in beyblade) 2A for like maybe brave whip instead of brave sword
The episode title is actually "Meet the Monster: Free de la Hoya!!" because Hikaru and Hyuga investigate the forest and think there is a monster there, but it turns out it's just another Blader. Lol.
Hyuga and Hikaru head to BC Sol! Rantaro fights a blader -Free who called "Monster"! Hugha and Hikaru challenged the battle, but they knew why he was called monster ...
(May. 15, 2020  3:24 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Hyuga and Hikaru head to BC Sol! Rantaro fights a blader -Free who called "Monster"! Hugha and Hikaru challenged the battle, but they knew why he was called monster ...
I saw this description too and it has me so confused.
REAL VERSION:Hyuga and Hikaru head to BC Sol, In order to fight with blader Free, who was called "Monster" by Rantaro! Hyuga and Hikaru who challenged the battle, personally know the reason for being called a monster
(May. 15, 2020  4:17 AM)Dasmind Wrote: REAL VERSION:Hyuga and Hikaru head to BC Sol, In order to fight with blader Free, who was called "Monster" by Rantaro! Hyuga and Hikaru who challenged the battle, personally know the reason for being called a monster
Now that makes way more sense