Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #8 (May 15, 2020)

Gonna have to wait around September or October

Personally, I don’t see lui as a joke at all, it’s not even his fault, he easily could’ve been a relevant part of the story if they never written him badly to lose to Aiga. If they written him good, I would imagine he might’ve helped out against defeating phi. I’m pretty sure they will give him justice in sparking after the mess of Cho z
(May. 09, 2020  12:43 PM)Cris M Wrote: does anyone know when this will be in dub, cause i'm a coward who enjoys listening to things and not reading. is it when all the episodes are done, then they go back and do it again dubbed, or do they do them both but dub is a little bit behind? just curious.
It starts before all episodes are done but it’s most likely gonna start a couple of months from now when the series is well into its 30th episodes.
oh ok thx (heck has to be longer than 10 letters)
The chronological theory of legendary bladers has a flaw here, when will Lane battle the twins? Because we have seen Lane's bey in the anime. But he was shown in the manga way earlier than the anime. Kind of curious here.
(May. 09, 2020  12:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  9:18 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: How is Free “meh”. Lui you can kind of say that because he lost to Asiago in the very beginning. But Free is one of the best bladers (best in my opinion). But if Lui is “Meh“ than Valt is too, because Valt never beat Lui and he lost to Aiga twice.
On a more on topic note, I wonder if Drum will make an appearance in this episode since he is a member of BC Sol and the cast is going to Spain.

Good explanation but we don't have any proof that Valt has outshined and got the better of Lui. There might be indirect references but we can't take that into consideration.
(May. 09, 2020  7:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  12:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
On a more on topic note, I wonder if Drum will make an appearance in this episode since he is a member of BC Sol and the cast is going to Spain.

Good explanation but we don't have any proof that Valt has outshined and got the better of Lui. There might be indirect references but we can't take that into consideration.
Valt has outshined Lui for sure. It took dark Aiga to beat Valt, Lui lost to regular Aiga. Lui couldn't even beat Valt in Bloody Longinus's debut.
(May. 09, 2020  11:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  7:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Good explanation but we don't have any proof that Valt has outshined and got the better of Lui. There might be indirect references but we can't take that into consideration.
Valt has outshined Lui for sure. It took dark Aiga to beat Valt, Lui lost to regular Aiga. Lui couldn't even beat Valt in Bloody Longinus's debut.
Bro Valt still has never beat Lui. At all not once. Valt lost to Aiga twice.
(May. 10, 2020  12:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  11:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt has outshined Lui for sure. It took dark Aiga to beat Valt, Lui lost to regular Aiga. Lui couldn't even beat Valt in Bloody Longinus's debut.
I mean, Valt is better than Aiga too though.
(May. 10, 2020  12:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  12:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Bro Valt still has never beat Lui. At all not once. Valt lost to Aiga twice.
I mean, Valt is better than Aiga too though.
Me personally I think he is. But he’s 1-2 against him so Aiga is technically better.
(May. 10, 2020  12:44 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  12:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean, Valt is better than Aiga too though.
Me personally I think he is. But he’s 1-2 against him so Aiga is technically better.

Your right, but that was in cho z and Valt has grown a lot stronger since then. I think I came off the wrong way by indirectly calling Lui and Free bad characters so I apologize for that. I think Superking is not necessarily all about strength but also about the technical side of beyblade. What I’m saying is that I think there is no “superior” legendary Blader other than Valt and I think it’s honestly about using technique strengths and weaknesses to beat your opponent like s1. This was first showcased when Hikaru used his ten bladed mode and countered  ragnaruk when it took the centre due to its outer weight. I think that the bladers will continuously come up with ways to use the legendary bladers specialties against them. This way they can make all the legendary bladers look more equal since they lost because of their weakness. I believe Fafnir will probably hit the stadium wall and burst when it’s loss comes up.

(May. 09, 2020  4:55 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The chronological theory of legendary bladers has a flaw here, when will Lane battle the twins? Because we have seen Lane's bey in the anime. But he was shown in the manga way earlier than the anime. Kind of curious here.
Well that’s where things should get interesting. The first antagonist bey (that means the bey of either the first antagonist before the true antagonist or the first bey of the main antagonist) is released in July and this has happened with Xeno Xcalibur, Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix and Venom/Erase Diabolos. I know Xeno Xcalibur was not owned by a villain but you don’t have to be a villain to be an antagonist and Xhaka was a season boss since he used a sword launcher so it counts in the pattern. Fafnir is releasing this month with Longinus coming in June and then guess who is upcoming in July? Lane the seeming antagonist. We know this since his bey was the “top secret” leak after Longinus which means they will be keeping up with the tradition of releasing the antagonist bey in July. Lane will most likely be debuting pretty early in the anime like Phi and Red eye when this is put into consideration.
(May. 09, 2020  7:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  12:10 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Yeah, I won’t think that either, I’m thinking the higher tier bladers will not be beaten until around episode 35-52. I don’t see lui, Free, or shu, or valt, obeing beaten until around there. I do see possibly drum, and maybe if they make delta a legend blader, And Aiga being beaten tho.
Honestly, we still have 5 legendary bladers to go including Free, I doubt they will have enough time to hold themout until ep 35 and have a proper story with only 12 min episodes, we have to remember that Lane is also going to be making an appearance and it seems like he’s right after Longinus. Also Lui and Free are probably kinda meh at this point, Lui tied with Valt and Lost to Aiga which makes him seem really underwhelming to me tbh.
I think they will kinda rush the season by skipping parts and making us wonder
(May. 09, 2020  11:28 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  7:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Good explanation but we don't have any proof that Valt has outshined and got the better of Lui. There might be indirect references but we can't take that into consideration.

We have some counter from our place as well, Valt never beat Lui, Aiga beat Valt twice. There might be indirect references but we can't prove it unless they have a rematch, which at this stage won't happen as the spotlight is on Hyuga and Hikaru.

(May. 10, 2020  12:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  12:44 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Me personally I think he is. But he’s 1-2 against him so Aiga is technically better.

Your right, but that was in cho z and Valt has grown a lot stronger since then. I think I came off the wrong way by indirectly calling Lui and Free bad characters so I apologize for that. I think Superking is not necessarily all about strength but also about the technical side of beyblade. What I’m saying is that I think there is no “superior” legendary Blader other than Valt and I think it’s honestly about using technique strengths and weaknesses to beat your opponent like s1. This was first showcased when Hikaru used his ten bladed mode and countered  ragnaruk when it took the centre due to its outer weight. I think that the bladers will continuously come up with ways to use the legendary bladers specialties against them. This way they can make all the legendary bladers look more equal since they lost because of their weakness. I believe Fafnir will probably hit the stadium wall and burst when it’s loss comes up.

(May. 09, 2020  4:55 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: The chronological theory of legendary bladers has a flaw here, when will Lane battle the twins? Because we have seen Lane's bey in the anime. But he was shown in the manga way earlier than the anime. Kind of curious here.
Well that’s where things should get interesting. The first antagonist bey (that means the bey of either the first antagonist before the true antagonist or the first bey of the main antagonist) is released in July and this has happened with Xeno Xcalibur, Legend Spriggan, Revive Phoenix and Venom/Erase Diabolos. I know Xeno Xcalibur was not owned by a villain but you don’t have to be a villain to be an antagonist and Xhaka was a season boss since he used a sword launcher so it counts in the pattern. Fafnir is releasing this month with Longinus coming in June and then guess who is upcoming in July? Lane the seeming antagonist. We know this since his bey was the “top secret” leak after Longinus which means they will be keeping up with the tradition of releasing the antagonist bey in July. Lane will most likely be debuting pretty early in the anime like Phi and Red eye when this is put into consideration.

We still don't have a proof that Valt is better than Aiga, these all are just assumptions as of now, how can you judge people's strength unless they battle each other, tho there are some common methods to find out who's better

Suppose Rantaro is the first pro in Sparking and he lost to the twins lvl 1, now suppose Valt beats twins lvl 1, it makes him stronger than Rantaro but we can't prove this tho it might be right.
(May. 10, 2020  12:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 09, 2020  11:28 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt has outshined Lui for sure. It took dark Aiga to beat Valt, Lui lost to regular Aiga. Lui couldn't even beat Valt in Bloody Longinus's debut.
Valt simply never had the chance to battle Lui with Strike God Valkyrie, if he beat Spriggan Requiem, he would've wrecked Nightmare Longinus. The first time Aiga beat Valt he used the dark power, the second time, the Evoultion driver didnt wear down to the end.
(May. 10, 2020  10:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  12:11 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Bro Valt still has never beat Lui. At all not once. Valt lost to Aiga twice.
Valt simply never had the chance to battle Lui with Strike God Valkyrie, if he beat Spriggan Requiem, he would've wrecked Nightmare Longinus. The first time Aiga beat Valt he used the dark power, the second time, the Evoultion driver didnt wear down to the end.
Valt is like 0-1-4 against Lui he has never beat him so I’m confused on what you’re excuse is
(May. 10, 2020  10:08 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  10:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt simply never had the chance to battle Lui with Strike God Valkyrie, if he beat Spriggan Requiem, he would've wrecked Nightmare Longinus. The first time Aiga beat Valt he used the dark power, the second time, the Evoultion driver didnt wear down to the end.
Valt is like 0-1-4 against Lui he has never beat him so I’m confused on what you’re excuse is
Most of the times Valt lost to Lui it was when Longinus made his debut. So Lui gained somekind of an amp. Besides, Valt beat Free and Shu and they both smoked Lui.
Valt had been champion for 2 years, lui had his chances.
If the season summary states Valt to be the strongest legendary blader then he kinda just is. Shu never battled Free aside from that one time but he is by far better than free since he entered cho z awakening. The same goes for Valt here, since they are not main cast members they are just about as important as any other legendary blader. It’s just not correct to let personal interpretation and feelings get ahead of actually facts. An extremely important character like Valt would no longer be weaker than some major character like Lui. Comparing Aiga who was the main protagonist in s3 to Valt who wasn’t is not a good comparison but now Aiga is no longer a main character and Valt is prominent character.
(May. 10, 2020  1:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If the season summary states Valt to be the strongest legendary blader then he kinda just is. Shu never battled Free aside from that one time but he is by far better than free since he entered cho z awakening. The same goes for Valt here, since they are not main cast members they are just about as important as any other legendary blader. It’s just not correct to let personal interpretation and feelings get ahead of actually facts. An extremely important character like Valt would no longer be weaker than some major character like Lui. Comparing Aiga who was the main protagonist in s3 to Valt who wasn’t is not a good comparison but now Aiga is no longer a main character and Valt is prominent character.
completely agree..... also let us get back on the topic.... I wonder if they show free in his super saiyan type mode... as the preview shows free powering up but not getting the veins(that he is famous for)Grin
This is just me but personally Free didn’t lose to Phi he lost to plot they had to prove phi was stronger because he was the main villain and Lui lost purely off of aiga getting lucky because even aiga was surprised he won
(May. 10, 2020  5:37 PM)Requim Wrote: This is just me but personally Free didn’t lose to Phi he lost to plot they had to prove phi was stronger because he was the main villain and Lui lost purely off of aiga getting lucky because even aiga was surprised he won
Thank you that’s facts
Anyway let's get back on topic.... this is a thread for episode 8 not a who's stronger thread (even though the conversation above was about free BUT STILL). I feel like Hyuga and Hikaru are gonna dumbly underestimate free if he hand spins fafnir.
(May. 10, 2020  6:11 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Anyway let's get back on topic.... this is a thread for episode 8 not a who's stronger thread (even though the conversation above was about free BUT STILL). I feel like Hyuga and Hikaru are gonna dumbly underestimate free if he hand spins fafnir.

I kinda feel that Free won't have a match with them, instead they can do Rantaro vs Free, which might sow the seeds for Free vs the Twins.
(May. 10, 2020  6:11 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: Anyway let's get back on topic.... this is a thread for episode 8 not a who's stronger thread (even though the conversation above was about free BUT STILL). I feel like Hyuga and Hikaru are gonna dumbly underestimate free if he hand spins fafnir.
And how would Fafnir beat Helios with a hand spin?
(May. 10, 2020  6:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
And how would Fafnir beat Helios with a hand spin?

with the same spin stealing chassis that it MIGHT have.
(May. 10, 2020  6:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 10, 2020  6:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: And how would Fafnir beat Helios with a hand spin?

with the same spin stealing chassis that it MIGHT have.
Do you think this is a problem?