Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #6 (May 1, 2020)

(May. 01, 2020  8:00 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:  lost🤡🤡😭😭

Did you hit your head? Can you not post spoilers when 99% of the people here are still waiting for a link to watch it?
(May. 01, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote: but not in a official battle

Time for  DranzerX13 to show up

But still to a burst but I could see sisco holding back
Sisco don't want to beat the challenger's pride
(May. 01, 2020  8:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:00 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: 🤡🤡😭
Why did you have to spoil it?Isn’t this the thread where you talk about episode 6?
(May. 01, 2020  8:24 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why did you have to spoil it?Isn’t this the thread where you talk about episode 6?
Yeah sure, but put it in a spoiler tag.

(May. 01, 2020  8:27 AM)renidage Wrote:
Ranjiro vs Rantaro, Sisco vs Hyuga, Valt vs Hikaru. Seems like a filler.
I have a theory how the legends fight hyuga and hikaru
(May. 01, 2020  8:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I have a theory how the legends fight hyuga and hikaru
What is the Legends Festival?
(May. 01, 2020  8:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:30 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I have a theory how the legends fight hyuga and hikaru
What is the Legends Festival?
 A festival held for the B-S ranks to compete with the legends
the episode was pretty nice, one could really see the contrast between the brothers.... Even tho silas lost one could argue he did not use his full power at all ( they still have not shown him using the hurricane disk). I wonder how they will introduce free.. i do really hope free doesnt lose as quickly as silas.....
(May. 01, 2020  8:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: What is the Legends Festival?
 A festival held for the B-S ranks to compete with the legends
So Valt Sisco and Rantaro will join the tournament?
(May. 01, 2020  8:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:42 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:  A festival held for the B-S ranks to compete with the legends
So Valt Sisco and Rantaro will join the tournament?
Yeah maybe cuz the haven't used up all of their move I mean a legend with only one move
(May. 01, 2020  8:53 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: So Valt Sisco and Rantaro will join the tournament?
Yeah maybe cuz the haven't used up all of their move I mean a legend with only one move
They will probably just return stronger or perhaps they haven’t used all they have got, Rantaro and Silas lost a little too easy. 😉
(May. 01, 2020  8:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: the episode was pretty nice, one could really see the contrast between the brothers.... Even tho silas lost one could argue he did not use his full power at all ( they still have not shown him using the hurricane disk). I wonder how they will introduce free.. i do really hope free doesnt lose as quickly as silas.....
Free, Shu, Lui and Valt are the strongest one, they won't lose that easy.
(May. 01, 2020  9:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:44 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: the episode was pretty nice, one could really see the contrast between the brothers.... Even tho silas lost one could argue he did not use his full power at all ( they still have not shown him using the hurricane disk). I wonder how they will introduce free.. i do really hope free doesnt lose as quickly as silas.....
Free, Shu, Lui and Valt are the strongest one, they won't lose that easy.
Boi, what about Aiga?
(May. 01, 2020  9:05 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  9:04 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Free, Shu, Lui and Valt are the strongest one, they won't lose that easy.
Boi, what about Aiga?
sorry, I have count less him
Here are my predictions to the following episode
Episode review
(May. 01, 2020  9:18 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Here are my predictions to the following episode
Episode review
Good prediction, hope it is.
Sparking has gotten a way better start than GT.
(May. 01, 2020  11:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Sparking has gotten a way better start than GT.
I agree .. In fact the way rantaro and silas lost also makes sense in real life .. In the anime hikaru says that rantaros bey has an outward weight distribution(which is true) and is therefore more suseptible to bursting. Also silas lost bcause of his overconfidence ( this keeps in line with his character from god series as he lost to free and rantaro in a similar fashion). therefore i would go as far as to say that this series is much better than gt in terms of using old characters(till now) without changing their basic traits.....
This is my episode review:

Yo sisco might have lost against hyuga on this episode but if your forgetting he actually beat hyuga more times and said in the captions subbed that he beat him over 333 times plus the win he had on episode 2 that makes it 334 times. Also true Rantaro lost but again he won against both hyuga and hikaru more times and has lost twice because in the tag team battle with Ranjiro he lost by a ring out, but the after he lost 2-0 against hikaru. The way I see it maybe lui will beat the brothers two to three times and the lose. This is the order of when hyuga and hikaru faced off against: Valt, Rantaro, Ranhiro, and Sisco.
Probably thell face of against lui, free, possibly shu, drum, aiga, and lane vahalla.
(May. 01, 2020  1:00 PM)Jinbee Wrote: This is my episode review:

Oh no don't tell me if the pattern were right that mean Sisco will only win Once if it follows wakiya or twice if it follows Ranjiro
I feel like people need to realize that Sisco and Rantaro having been getting really serious in their battles. Take season 2 for an example, Valt managed to beat Sisco (who was considered a renowned even at that point) after just evolving Valkyrie. Once he became serious he got his revenge very quickly. Besides the whole plot of sparking is Hikari and Hyuga to beat the legends so you really can’t be that suprised unless they beat people like Free or Lui right off the back. Also it’s not like Aiga in which he was completely new to blading and was just beating everyone. At least the two brothers have been struggling and striving to win.