Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #6 (May 1, 2020)

06) Curse Satan's Challenge!
決めろッキングストライク!
Chōsen da Kāsu Satan!
May 1, 2020

Source: https://i.imgur.com/K7Eyrvr.jpg
(Apr. 10, 2020  6:14 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Can you fix the episode title? It's the same as Episode 5: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...il-24-2020
How is Curse Satan's Challenge(6) and Do it, King Strike (5) the same title 
Well there not the same title because clearly there not
Probably from this episodes title I thing that each legendary bladed might go and train some clubs ....

If any tag team tournament is held I thing it will have the legendary bladers with their CLUB counterparts.....
God i hope that sisco won btw this ep is going to be big for hyuga i fell like he needs more development to cache up with Hikaru
Edit : i just realize that sisco acts like when he first meet valt maybe to make hyuga development just like valt
I like Sisco but can we get some plot lol now it's been 5 episodes of them doing nothing but training battles.
They are almost beginners.. they need training only then can the plot advance
Hope one of his specials is called Curse/d Cyclone.
I hope a move is called universal curse
Hyuga might be able to get a point of Silas. but to be honest Silas would get another Burst finish on him since hyuga is super reckless
But also what I am thinking is that Silas will come up with another move besides the one he already has which is roller defense, universe drift. Tbh I would like it be called Curse Counter the new move even though this is just a suggestion.
Almost done with GT then I plan on getting caught up on sparking! brave valk is already on the way to me Grin
(Apr. 29, 2020  8:54 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: Almost done with GT then I plan on getting caught up on sparking! brave valk is already on the way to me Grin

Finished GT last night... Oh man it was SOOOOOO good 😍
(Apr. 30, 2020  7:30 PM)SoulBurner Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  8:54 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: Almost done with GT then I plan on getting caught up on sparking! brave valk is already on the way to me Grin

Finished GT last night... Oh man it was SOOOOOO good 😍

wrong thread for GT stuff since this is about sparking episode #6
(Apr. 30, 2020  7:55 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2020  7:30 PM)SoulBurner Wrote: Finished GT last night... Oh man it was SOOOOOO good 😍

wrong thread for GT stuff since this is about sparking episode #6

yeah I know I was saying since I've finished GT i can get caught up with Sparking so its kinda related
Hyuga and Hikaru were selected as reinforced designated bladers of wbba.! Promote and aim for participation in the Legend Festival! What is Hikaru's training method for confronting Cisco to Hyuga who wants to compete with Cisco anyway!!!
(May. 01, 2020  8:00 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Silas already lost🤡🤡😭😭
to a burst?????
Oh god why a legend beat by a rookie in one episode maybe he No NO this is sisco he would never let a rookie won
(May. 01, 2020  8:08 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Oh god why a legend beat by a rookie in one episode maybe he No NO this is sisco he would never let a rookie won

this is just sad... must have got overconfident as usual
(May. 01, 2020  8:07 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
to a burst?????

but not in a official battle

Time for DranzerX13 to show up
(May. 01, 2020  8:14 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(May. 01, 2020  8:07 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: to a burst?????

but not in a official battle

Time for  DranzerX13 to show up

But still to a burst but I could see sisco holding back
(May. 01, 2020  8:00 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: 🤡🤡😭
Why did you have to spoil it?