Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #52 FINAL (March 19, 2021)

Oh my GOD the episode preview already makes this episode looks Spectacular ueda/hanamaru really nails the animation. As for right now i hope we got the best ending for sparking looking forward to this episode
It seems as if Shu also gets flare? Anyways i am seeing how they are portraying the brothers as a final barrier for lean and not the other way around lol. Also the animation next episode is pretty nice. The hanamaru artstyle really pleases the eye.
ayo this preview looks amazing. we deserve this.
Hopefully animation is top
I mean, the the animation looks great in the preview but it’s a predictable battle between boring bladers so I’m not exactly hyped for it. What I’m really excited about is the preview for the next season at the end of the episode
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean, the the animation looks great in the preview but it’s a predictable battle between boring bladers so I’m not exactly hyped for it. What I’m really excited about is the preview for the next season at the end of the episode
Yeah, Hikaru and Hyuga are the definition of plot armor.
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean, the the animation looks great in the preview but it’s a predictable battle between boring bladers so I’m not exactly hyped for it. What I’m really excited about is the preview for the next season at the end of the episode

Honestly Lane and Shu are boring as hell too. I can understand Lane beating everyone but he has no personality besides being a typical antagonistic jerk and he always wins his battles with that annoying “take on my flare” junk. So instead of using his plot armour to reflect him skillfully beating his opponents, they just use that same flare garbage. Shu is also really lame this season; he was in my top 5 favourite characters before s5 but he’s honestly not entertaining anymore. Some people may not agree, but realistically, all he’s done is sit there quietly monitoring Lane with no interesting dialogue; and that too, most of his battles are tags with Lane so we know they are going to be boring and predictable. His introduction during the demon island arc and his battle and 10 second moments with Valt were good but the rest wasn’t great.
ok I really like the art style of ep 52
so pretty wow
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, Hikaru and Hyuga are the definition of plot armor.

Honestly Lane and Shu are boring as hell too. I can understand Lane beating everyone but he has no personality besides being a typical antagonistic jerk and he always wins his battles with that annoying “take on my flare” junk. So instead of using his plot armour to reflect him skillfully beating his opponents, they just use that same flare garbage. Shu is also really lame this season; he was in my top 5 favourite characters before s5 but he’s honestly not entertaining anymore. Some people may not agree, but realistically, all he’s done is sit there quietly monitoring Lane with no interesting dialogue; and that too, most of his battles are tags with Lane so we know they are going to be boring and predictable. His introduction during the demon island arc and his battle and 10 second moments with Valt were good but the rest wasn’t great.
But you gotta admit, the one on one battle between Shu and Valt in episode 48 was top tier.
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly Lane and Shu are boring as hell too. I can understand Lane beating everyone but he has no personality besides being a typical antagonistic jerk and he always wins his battles with that annoying “take on my flare” junk. So instead of using his plot armour to reflect him skillfully beating his opponents, they just use that same flare garbage. Shu is also really lame this season; he was in my top 5 favourite characters before s5 but he’s honestly not entertaining anymore. Some people may not agree, but realistically, all he’s done is sit there quietly monitoring Lane with no interesting dialogue; and that too, most of his battles are tags with Lane so we know they are going to be boring and predictable. His introduction during the demon island arc and his battle and 10 second moments with Valt were good but the rest wasn’t great.
But you gotta admit, the one on one battle between Shu and Valt in episode 48 was top tier.

honestly, it was my favorite battle.
I just realized something. This is the first season Spryzen wasn’t destroyed or abandoned
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:31 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: But you gotta admit, the one on one battle between Shu and Valt in episode 48 was top tier.

honestly, it was my favorite battle.
The stakes have never been higher in that battle, but here we all know the bros are gonna win.
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly Lane and Shu are boring as hell too. I can understand Lane beating everyone but he has no personality besides being a typical antagonistic jerk and he always wins his battles with that annoying “take on my flare” junk. So instead of using his plot armour to reflect him skillfully beating his opponents, they just use that same flare garbage. Shu is also really lame this season; he was in my top 5 favourite characters before s5 but he’s honestly not entertaining anymore. Some people may not agree, but realistically, all he’s done is sit there quietly monitoring Lane with no interesting dialogue; and that too, most of his battles are tags with Lane so we know they are going to be boring and predictable. His introduction during the demon island arc and his battle and 10 second moments with Valt were good but the rest wasn’t great.

Yup was definitely an amazing battle, I’m sure I mentioned it in there somewhere. Nonetheless, it really doesn’t save Shu’s character in this season for me. Of course, it was still great though.
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Stop the cap, they ain't that bad. If you're gonna complain about anyone, complain about Lean.
Honestly literally the only character I care about in this battle is Shu, so I'm happy that it looks like he'll finally do something.
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:39 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  12:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, Hikaru and Hyuga are the definition of plot armor.

Stop the cap, they ain't that bad. If you're gonna complain about anyone, complain about Lean.

Woudn't make sense to complain about Lane cause he lost, but I do agree he needs to shut his yap and get over it.
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:43 PM)Limetka Wrote: Honestly literally the only character I care about in this battle is Shu, so I'm happy that it looks like he'll finally do something.

Will he though? He himself has been a bore throughout this season and his time to shine is in a battle with mediocre characters.
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:43 PM)Limetka Wrote: Honestly literally the only character I care about in this battle is Shu, so I'm happy that it looks like he'll finally do something.

Will he though? He himself has been a bore throughout this season and his time to shine is in a predictable battle with mediocre characters.

Yup... the only thing he has done this season is *silently glares at Lane for a moment looking serious until the camera leaves*
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:49 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Will he though? He himself has been a bore throughout this season and his time to shine is in a predictable battle with mediocre characters.

Yup... the only thing he has done this season is *silently glares at Lane for a moment looking serious until the camera leaves*

LOL nailed it. I guess this battle could be good because, Phi vs Aiga was amazing after all. Then again, we’ve seen the preview and it didn’t look THAT good. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.
The episode probably goes like this the first 7 minutes will probably revolve around the finals which i think will go like this2nd round, Shu and lean will win. 3rd round, spriggan got KOed by the broes leaving HyB and HlV vs LcT like we've seen in the episode teaser. Maybe just maybe the rest 3 or 5 minutes will be an epilogue of the old bladers like Xhaka, Daina, Delta, fubuki, ect.
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: LOL nailed it. I guess this battle could be good because, Phi vs Aiga was amazing after all. Then again, we’ve seen the preview and it didn’t look THAT good. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Well good or not good it's actually a personal preference since Ueda's animation is cute design with bouncy movement while the phi vs aiga animator animation is serious design with fast movement.
Has anyone noticed that Shu finally has gone through a whole season without breaking or abandoning Spryzen
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:49 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Will he though? He himself has been a bore throughout this season and his time to shine is in a predictable battle with mediocre characters.

LOL
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:08 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: The episode probably goes like this the first 7 minutes will probably revolve around the finals which i think will go like this2nd round, Shu and lean will win. 3rd round, spriggan got KOed by the broes leaving HyB and HlV vs LcT like we've seen in the episode teaser. Maybe just maybe the rest 3 or 5 minutes will be an epilogue of the old bladers like Xhaka, Daina, Delta, fubuki, ect.
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: LOL nailed it. I guess this battle could be good because, Phi vs Aiga was amazing after all. Then again, we’ve seen the preview and it didn’t look THAT good. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Well good or not good it's actually a personal preference since Ueda's animation is cute design with bouncy movement while the phi vs aiga animator animation is serious design with fast movement.

Wish I could say the same. Sucks to hear for me.
I think its going to be like Aiga vs Valt on choz
its the final battle, have good animation, but is still worse than the battle before it
(Mar. 12, 2021  2:33 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think its going to be like Aiga vs Valt on choz
its the final battle, have good animation, but is still worse than the battle before it

Couldn't have said it any better really. The hype and quality of the last 2 battles kinda overshadows this one. I'm just looking forward to the epilogue and preview of DB.