Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #50 (March 5, 2021)

(Mar. 05, 2021  10:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  9:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: No one is being insulted, stop being so sensetive. I'm saying there's no point to bother if they aren't listning. No offence to anyone, you guys are the true legends to me.

You have to admit they won against Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro. They are literally rookies.

They’re not just any rookies they’re protagonists.

and all protagonists have protagonist magic
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:27 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  10:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They’re not just any rookies they’re protagonists.

and all protagonists have protagonist magic
Yeah, especially Valt against Lui.
There is not plot armor this episode, get over it
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:25 AM)LordSpriggan Wrote: There is not plot armor this episode, get over it
Yes there is, get over it.
Lmao a fight over... Plot Armour???
To be sure what was going on I decided to find the definition of plot armor:
a character’s unusual or unbelievable abilities to survive physical damage/injury due to their importance to the story
I don't think it applies here because Hyuga/Hikaru is able to defeat Valt and Rantaro with their current capabilities.
So it's not "unusual" or "unbelievable".
They did their strategy, Hyuga listened to Hikaru, etc.
Now the one that has really big amount of plot armour is Lain.
He definitely conforms to this definition.
well I finally got the time to watch this episode it was alright good conclusion to bros vs valt & rantaro battle. now I'm going to be honest i didn't see that plot armor which seems to be the talk right now lol. from 4he beginning Hikaru was strategical type of blader same with the likes of shu and aiga not on the same level but still his good with it always trying to study the battle field and thinking of a counter, hyuga was/is the one who doesn't really use his brains his basically valt prior cho z . hot headed Hikaru had a plan which hyuga finally follow an got the result it's not like the bros beat them easy nor is like it will happen every time they had a plan and it work it's that simple. the one with plot armour is lane like phi the over exaggerated their strength in the anime compare to their manga counterpart. I would even their to say the bros is on the side with least plot armour out of all the mains alongside drum.
(Mar. 06, 2021  6:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: well I finally got the time to watch this episode it was alright good conclusion to bros vs valt & rantaro battle. now I'm going to be honest i didn't see that plot armor which seems to be the talk right now lol. from 4he beginning Hikaru was strategical type of blader same with the likes of shu and aiga not on the same level but still his good with it always trying to study the battle field and thinking of a counter, hyuga was/is the one who doesn't really use his brains his basically valt prior cho z . hot headed Hikaru had a plan which hyuga finally follow an got the result it's not like the bros beat them easy nor is like it will happen every time they had a plan and it work it's that simple. the one with plot armour is lane like phi the over exaggerated their strength in the anime compare to their manga counterpart. I would even their to say the bros is on the side with least plot armour out of all the mains alongside drum.

Shu lost?
Hikaru and Hyuga are rookies, they should not be able to defeat the legends. They are badly written charecters, so is Drum, and Aiga. Phi, and Gwynn, and Arthur, and Lain are badly written too. Granted they are good characters, but come on, Arthur went from stomping Aiga with no effort, to pretty much losing to everyone, especially Amane. The Asahi brothers went from being soloed by Free or Lui, to surpassing the legends in a short time span. The plot armor is real guys, you'll need to accept it. I mean come on, the brothers, annihilated Drum and Lui, Aiga and Ranjiro.
(Mar. 06, 2021  7:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga are rookies, they should not be able to defeat the legends. They are badly written charecters, so is Drum, and Aiga. Phi, and Gwynn, and Arthur, and Lain are badly written too. Granted they are good characters, but come on, Arthur went from stomping Aiga with no effort, to pretty much losing to everyone, especially Amane. The Asahi brothers went from being soloed by Free or Lui, to surpassing the legends in a short time span. The plot armor is real guys, you'll need to accept it. I mean come on, the brothers, annihilated Drum and Lui, Aiga and Ranjiro.

No
(Mar. 06, 2021  7:26 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  7:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga are rookies, they should not be able to defeat the legends. They are badly written charecters, so is Drum, and Aiga. Phi, and Gwynn, and Arthur, and Lain are badly written too. Granted they are good characters, but come on, Arthur went from stomping Aiga with no effort, to pretty much losing to everyone, especially Amane. The Asahi brothers went from being soloed by Free or Lui, to surpassing the legends in a short time span. The plot armor is real guys, you'll need to accept it. I mean come on, the brothers, annihilated Drum and Lui, Aiga and Ranjiro.

No
Damn, couldn't have said it better myself. You sure showed me.

Of course the plot armour is real but you talk as if there should be a higher standard of sorts. Don’t like Hyuga and Hikaru beating legends? It was inevitably going to go one way or another and the lack of a good studio and significant episode length factor in too.
[/quote]
Damn, couldn't have said it better myself. You sure showed me.
[/quote]

Yes
people should really stop over using the word rookie to justified why legends can't lose . I'll use a real life thing Naomi Osaka a tennis player  in 2 years beat serena Williams back to back despite the overwhelming 23 years of experience that serena has under her belt  who by the way has won 23 gland slam single completion second highest in tennis history behind the legendary Margaret court who has 24 . oh by the way Naomi is 23 yup she got the age of serena career but yet still lost to that 23 year old .keep in mind although Naomi is a pro she's a rookie compared to serena that so called rookie didn't stop Naomi to beat serena back to back with confident stopping serena who was after 2 more grand slam to surpassed Margaret and she's been beating high ranking tennis woman consistently  before putting serena to sleep .  so that whole oh but these legend has been training for years they can't lose to some rookies well go tell that to Naomi LOL.   when phi was introduced he wasn't a rookie at all lane was just called a rookie only by name he was already beyblading prior shu met him same with the bros the were already beyblading this also goes for Arthur (who was never called a rookie) they only to characters that have an insane jump are aiga(become national level in mere 6 months) and gwynn who well did in one go but they are prodigy which means yea they learn and mastered faster than normal anything the touch will turn good that's what prodigy does. not all rookies means they are inferior to pros are not all people that has more experience means you can't lose to others that has less experienced. if we are to attack the bros then what about valt? are going to act like he didn't have plot armour on his side at one point lol

ya they are the main characters. what did you expect. like they were meant to beat the legends.
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: people should really stop over using the word rookie to justified why legends can't lose . I'll use a real life thing Naomi Osaka a tennis player  in 2 years beat serena Williams back to back despite the overwhelming 23 years of experience that serena has under her belt  who by the way has won 23 gland slam single completion second highest in tennis history behind the legendary Margaret court who has 24 . oh by the way Naomi is 23 yup she got the age of serena career but yet still lost to that 23 year old .keep in mind although Naomi is a pro she's a rookie compared to serena that so called rookie didn't stop Naomi to beat serena back to back with confident stopping serena who was after 2 more grand slam to surpassed Margaret and she's been beating high ranking tennis woman consistently  before putting serena to sleep .  so that whole oh but these legend has been training for years they can't lose to some rookies well go tell that to Naomi LOL.   when phi was introduced he wasn't a rookie at all lane was just called a rookie only by name he was already beyblading prior shu met him same with the bros the were already beyblading this also goes for Arthur (who was never called a rookie) they only to characters that have an insane jump are aiga(become national level in mere 6 months) and gwynn who well did in one go but they are prodigy which means yea they learn and mastered faster than normal anything the touch will turn good that's what prodigy does. not all rookies means they are inferior to pros are not all people that has more experience means you can't lose to others that has less experienced. if we are to attack the bros then what about valt? are going to act like he didn't have plot armour on his side at one point lol

It’s like how free and Lui went pro at really young ages and no one really cared and now they’re making such a big deal when someone else other than Valt does it.
(Mar. 06, 2021  10:18 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

ya they are the main characters. what did you expect. like they were meant to beat the legends.
They beat the legends because they are the main characters.
guys every protagonist has plot armor. so calm down. everyone knows that the final battle is obviously shu and lane vs the bros.
This is my take on plot armor discussion in this episode

If y'all consider the h bros using plot armor in this episode it's the same as saying valt beating shu in the finals or aiga beating phi is plot armor which again isn't true.

Here's the reason why the H bros could beat the legends they are trained directly by the legends and the legends wants the h bros to surpass them (this is basically the reasoning to why the legends trained them)
Plot armour should not be used when we saw literally the first 20 episodes being dedicated to their training and nothing else. If you have a problem with rookies beating the pros, im sorry to burst your bubble but that is exactly what happens in most sports.
If this were not the case , then new champions would not be crowned, upsets would never exist.
When you see the inspirational stories of real life do you call them plot armour lol. They were either lucky or worked hard to reach where they were.
(Mar. 07, 2021  1:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: This is my take on plot armor discussion in this episode

If y'all consider the h bros using plot armor in this episode it's the same as valt beating shu in the finals or aiga beating phi is plot armor which again isn't true.

Here's the reason why the H bros could beat the legends they are trained directly by the legends and the legends wants the h bros  to surpass them (this is basically the reasoning to why the legends trained them)

its literally in the sparking opening

'defeat all the legends' 
even tho I wanted Valt to win I didnt see plot armor on the hizashi bros (and I am very biased when talking about valt)
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: people should really stop over using the word rookie to justified why legends can't lose . I'll use a real life thing Naomi Osaka a tennis player  in 2 years beat serena Williams back to back despite the overwhelming 23 years of experience that serena has under her belt  who by the way has won 23 gland slam single completion second highest in tennis history behind the legendary Margaret court who has 24 . oh by the way Naomi is 23 yup she got the age of serena career but yet still lost to that 23 year old .keep in mind although Naomi is a pro she's a rookie compared to serena that so called rookie didn't stop Naomi to beat serena back to back with confident stopping serena who was after 2 more grand slam to surpassed Margaret and she's been beating high ranking tennis woman consistently  before putting serena to sleep .  so that whole oh but these legend has been training for years they can't lose to some rookies well go tell that to Naomi LOL.   when phi was introduced he wasn't a rookie at all lane was just called a rookie only by name he was already beyblading prior shu met him same with the bros the were already beyblading this also goes for Arthur (who was never called a rookie) they only to characters that have an insane jump are aiga(become national level in mere 6 months) and gwynn who well did in one go but they are prodigy which means yea they learn and mastered faster than normal anything the touch will turn good that's what prodigy does. not all rookies means they are inferior to pros are not all people that has more experience means you can't lose to others that has less experienced. if we are to attack the bros then what about valt? are going to act like he didn't have plot armour on his side at one point lol

Great example, especially love it since I'm a tennis player myself. But yeah, people like Lui who became high level at young ages shows that what Shu said in episode 1 of Burst 1 was right, "it's not about who started first". I mean, Lui was 6 when he was his first national, so that's kinda insane. Not saying the legends' hard work means nothing (as the anime does disrespect them to an extent) but not everything the bros have done has been plot armor. I'd advocate for them being decently balanced.
(Mar. 07, 2021  4:56 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2021  8:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: people should really stop over using the word rookie to justified why legends can't lose . I'll use a real life thing Naomi Osaka a tennis player  in 2 years beat serena Williams back to back despite the overwhelming 23 years of experience that serena has under her belt  who by the way has won 23 gland slam single completion second highest in tennis history behind the legendary Margaret court who has 24 . oh by the way Naomi is 23 yup she got the age of serena career but yet still lost to that 23 year old .keep in mind although Naomi is a pro she's a rookie compared to serena that so called rookie didn't stop Naomi to beat serena back to back with confident stopping serena who was after 2 more grand slam to surpassed Margaret and she's been beating high ranking tennis woman consistently  before putting serena to sleep .  so that whole oh but these legend has been training for years they can't lose to some rookies well go tell that to Naomi LOL.   when phi was introduced he wasn't a rookie at all lane was just called a rookie only by name he was already beyblading prior shu met him same with the bros the were already beyblading this also goes for Arthur (who was never called a rookie) they only to characters that have an insane jump are aiga(become national level in mere 6 months) and gwynn who well did in one go but they are prodigy which means yea they learn and mastered faster than normal anything the touch will turn good that's what prodigy does. not all rookies means they are inferior to pros are not all people that has more experience means you can't lose to others that has less experienced. if we are to attack the bros then what about valt? are going to act like he didn't have plot armour on his side at one point lol

Great example, especially love it since I'm a tennis player myself. But yeah, people like Lui who became high level at young ages shows that what Shu said in episode 1 of Burst 1 was right, "it's not about who started first". I mean, Lui was 6 when he was his first national, so that's kinda insane. Not saying the legends' hard work means nothing (as the anime does disrespect them to an extent) but not everything the bros have done has been plot armor. I'd advocate for them being decently balanced.

oh yea I forgot about that lui part lol his the perfect example too with how shu cought up to him (yea I know shu is label as a prodigy but he was still busting his beybey to get stronger) shu quote is perfect for this discussion.  and as you mentioned theirs certainly questionable things that happen on sparking In fact alot of things lol. but that's mostly when it involves lane not the bros really unlike lane they've been losing for like 80% in this season lol 
 i also believe their decently balance i would go as far their one of the most balance main character out their remember their not even going to ended being better individually than the others but instead as a duo which alot of fans will forget aka ignore. by the way nice on the part you're a tennis player a great sport to play
(Mar. 07, 2021  3:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: even tho I wanted Valt to win I didnt see plot armor on the hizashi bros (and I am very biased when talking about valt)
I honestly wanted Valt to lose.
(Mar. 07, 2021  5:58 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2021  3:51 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: even tho I wanted Valt to win I didnt see plot armor on the hizashi bros (and I am very biased when talking about valt)
I honestly wanted Valt to lose.

but I wanted him to win tho