Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

(Feb. 16, 2021  2:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: His only major feats are consistently beating Hyuga and Hikaru throughout the season, apart from that he hasn’t done anything, nothing you can mention without sugarcoating for importance anyway. He beat Free, but Free was already fighting Hikaru and that too, even with Free distracted it was a knockout and not a burst. In the bc sol tag battle he tied with Rantaro and Free was the one who won the battle for them. He has no relevant feats in the tag match with Hyuga and the battle was pretty close. His only notable battle that didn’t involve Hyuga or Hikaru was the one where he used synchro lightning. Valt hardly has any feats in sparking, nothing beyond beating Hyuga and Hikaru all the time which just isn’t that impressive no matter how you look at it.
TBF most of the legends feats in this season is the same as valt nothing too crazy bure Les't just end this with me compare 3 of these best feats
If you don't know what feats are

valt, one shot variant wall with no special move reminder that this move weirdly enough or BSly enough beats Raging upper, and deflects 4 legends at one time.
Lui, easily beat World slash with Raging upper
Aiga, Aiga haven't done anything that major but he did manage to worn down the variant wall which is a great Achievement

Tbh I don't care anymore if valt wins or not since there's a rumor that next season will be Bell vs valt and legends but i hope they do rantaro justice in this episode since his VA is tweeting stuff about great memories in Burst which could means Rantaro/Ranjiro leaving the series.
One shoting Variant Wall was very impressive, all without a special move. That's some serious raw power. None of the previous Legends came close to that.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:53 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: His only major feats are consistently beating Hyuga and Hikaru throughout the season, apart from that he hasn’t done anything, nothing you can mention without sugarcoating for importance anyway. He beat Free, but Free was already fighting Hikaru and that too, even with Free distracted it was a knockout and not a burst. In the bc sol tag battle he tied with Rantaro and Free was the one who won the battle for them. He has no relevant feats in the tag match with Hyuga and the battle was pretty close. His only notable battle that didn’t involve Hyuga or Hikaru was the one where he used synchro lightning. Valt hardly has any feats in sparking, nothing beyond beating Hyuga and Hikaru all the time which just isn’t that impressive no matter how you look at it.
TBF most of the legends feats in this season is the same as valt nothing too crazy bure Les't just end this with me compare 3 of these best feats
If you don't know what feats are

valt, one shot variant wall with no special move reminder that this move weirdly enough or BSly enough beats Raging upper, and deflects 4 legends at one time.
Lui, easily beat World slash with Raging upper
Aiga, Aiga haven't done anything that major but he did manage to worn down the variant wall which is a great Achievement

Tbh I don't care anymore if valt wins or not since there's a rumor that next season will be Bell vs valt and legends but i hope they do rantaro justice in this episode since his VA is tweeting stuff about great memories in Burst which could means Rantaro/Ranjiro leaving the series.

Victories are the greatest of feats in my opinion, it’s a worthy consideration when you consider the stakes and opponents in this season. Breaking the Variant Wall in one shot is pretty impressive, my bad on not acknowledging that one but that still isn’t very much in terms of quantity.
(Feb. 16, 2021  1:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  10:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: I swear, Valt couldn't beat Aiga, he couldn't Lui, and now he is gonna lose to Lane as well. He literally only beat Free and Sisco, I don't count the battle with Hikaru and Hyuga because they fought each other. That's super sad.

Let's wait and see. He may very well take Lane down in this upcoming battle. Although I do wish we'd seen him take down those two, although, we already know he's stronger than them.

no he cant lmao
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  1:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Let's wait and see. He may very well take Lane down in this upcoming battle. Although I do wish we'd seen him take down those two, although, we already know he's stronger than them.

no he cant lmao

I'm not going to go in circles with you on this. We've already had this discussion and I have no desire to have it again. You believe what believe on it and I think what I think on it. I think it's entirely possible and you don't. Let's leave it at that.
Lane and Shu are obviously going to win. Rantaro can't do anything against Lane or Shu, Lane and Shu are stronger than Valt. And I see no point of tiebreaker between Valt and Rantaro vs Hygua and Hikaru.
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:28 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Lane and Shu are obviously going to win. Rantaro can't do anything against Lane or Shu, Lane and Shu are stronger than Valt.  And I see no point of tiebreaker between Valt and Rantaro vs Hygua and Hikaru.

Shu is not stronger then Valt their equals and Valt and lean I say are also about even but Lean is a bit stronger due to his limit break that’s just you being bias
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: no he cant lmao

I'm not going to go in circles with you on this. We've already had this discussion and I have no desire to have it again. You believe what believe on it and I think what I think on it. I think it's entirely possible and you don't. Let's leave it at that.
It pains me to say it, but Lane and Shu are a much stronger pair than Valt and Rantaro.
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: no he cant lmao

i respectfully agree. but whenever i see such a unintelligent comment I just had to say something.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:08 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not going to go in circles with you on this. We've already had this discussion and I have no desire to have it again. You believe what believe on it and I think what I think on it. I think it's entirely possible and you don't. Let's leave it at that.

i respectfully agree. but whenever i see such a unintelligent comment I just had to say something.
Admiral W is not exactly known for making unintelligent comments. He is a really smart guy.
Valt with a good partner is capable of beating Lucius but Rantaro's Roktavor hasn't progressed to a level where the tornado would bring up Valtryek to like a decent height.
I wish Valt and Aiga were a tag team, It would have been amazing and overpowered.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:19 PM)MasterChef Wrote: I wish Valt and Aiga were a tag team, It would have been amazing and overpowered.

Shu and Lane are even more Op
Only thing making me think that Valt and Rantaro could win is a possible tiebreaker with the Asahi bros. Other than that, their chances are looking slim with Lean there. Taking down Shu wouldn’t be the biggest problem, but Lucifer The End is a tough tank.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:08 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  3:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not going to go in circles with you on this. We've already had this discussion and I have no desire to have it again. You believe what believe on it and I think what I think on it. I think it's entirely possible and you don't. Let's leave it at that.

That wasn't really necessary to say. Just because someone holds a different view from yours doesn't make their view unintelligent or invalid. I back up my cases. We can respectfully disagree without resorting to that kind of talk.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:08 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i respectfully agree. but whenever i see such a unintelligent comment I just had to say something.

That wasn't really necessary to say. Just because someone holds a different view from yours doesn't make their view unintelligent or invalid. I back up my cases. We can respectfully disagree without resorting to that kind of talk.

i got you dawg.

(Feb. 16, 2021  5:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:08 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i respectfully agree. but whenever i see such a unintelligent comment I just had to say something.
Admiral W is not exactly known for making unintelligent comments. He is a really smart guy.

dont know the guy. so i shouldnt have known he was "smart"
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
It pains me to say it, but Lane and Shu are a much stronger pair than Valt and Rantaro.

Certainly. There are ways they can make the victory make sense though. I mentioned how in another thread.
A way that makes Valt and Rantaro win that makes sense is I guess a spin finish. Like a huge clash between the beys and Rnataro or Valt gives their team a win with a spin finish. This can prove if Rantaro is really the best at stamina.
From the looks of the preview, Valt and Shu are the only ones left in the stadium. We'll see for sure soon enough.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: It pains me to say it, but Lane and Shu are a much stronger pair than Valt and Rantaro.

Certainly. There are ways they can make the victory make sense though. I mentioned how in another thread.
Without a doubt, but Rantaro needs to get his s**t together.
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Certainly. There are ways they can make the victory make sense though. I mentioned how in another thread.
Without a doubt, but Rantaro needs to get his s**t together.
Based on what he said about his battle with Ranjiro he mentioned that he's going to step up his game. He underestimated Ranjiro which cost them the match, he's probably going to go all out in this next battle.
Watch everyone get mad when Valt and Rantaro lose LMAO!

But jokes aside, i really don't care who wins as long as the battle is epic (which it definitely will judging from the preview)
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Watch everyone get mad when Valt and Rantaro lose LMAO!

But jokes aside, i really don't care who wins as long as the battle is epic (which it definitely will judging from the preview)

I'll be happy if they lose
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: Without a doubt, but Rantaro needs to get his s**t together.
Based on what he said about his battle with Ranjiro he mentioned that he going to step up his game. He underestimated Ranjiro which cost them the match, he's probably going to go all out in this next battle.
Hopefully, he needs to redeem himself.
Rantaro really is one of the worst bladers in this tournament, I legitimately thought he would be a bit better but he’s probably like the 3rd or 4th lowest contender by standard. Nonetheless I don’t know how this episode will unfold, Lane and Rantaro are basically nonexistent in the preview. One thing to note is that Silas was able to 1v1 Lane and put up a good fight all on his own while all the other bladers had to 2v1 him. This tells us that bladers who step up their game can most definitely do crazy things and it also shows us that you can actually go 1 on 1 with Lane if you’re really serious about things. All they need to do is give Rantaro some emotional boost and it’ll all be fine.