Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

Tho didn't the episode last week say that if shu and lane get one more point that they win I think
(Feb. 13, 2021  4:28 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: Tho didn't the episode last week say that if shu and lane get one more point that they win I think

Their already qualified for the finals
Land is gonna lose, Shu is probably gonna win and clinch the match. Another day, another lose for Valt.
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Land is gonna lose, Shu is probably gonna win and clinch the match. Another day, another lose for Valt.

Wouldn’t be too farfetched if Valt and Rantaro won their will be no consequence if Lane and Shu loses one battle in the tournament since their already Qualified for the finals Valt and Shu are equal I don’t think one is stronger then the other One blader needed a unburstable bey to beat his opponent and in my opinion is just a easy win no doubt and one blader needs actual brute power to beat his opponents I think it’s unfair to say one is stronger then the other......besides Hyuga and Lane
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:09 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Land is gonna lose, Shu is probably gonna win and clinch the match. Another day, another lose for Valt.

Wouldn’t be too farfetched if Valt and Rantaro won their will be no consequence if Lane and Shu loses one battle in the tournament since their already Qualified for the finals Valt and Shu are equal I don’t think one is stronger then the other One blader needed a unburstable bey to beat his opponent and in my opinion is just a easy win no doubt and one blader needs actual brute power to beat his opponents I think it’s unfair to say one is stronger then the other......besides Hyuga and Lane
Well, if Valt and Rantaro win, they would get a rematch against Hikaru and Hyuga.
i guess we never got to see mirage fafnir burst. dang it
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i guess we never got to see mirage fafnir burst. dang it

We haven't seen Slash Valkyrie, Venom Diabolos, or Regalia Genesis burst too.
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i guess we never got to see mirage fafnir burst. dang it

mirage fafnir was the only sparking bey not to burst. including lucifer the end
(Feb. 13, 2021  3:21 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: We haven't seen Slash Valkyrie, Venom Diabolos, or Regalia Genesis burst too.

mirage fafnir was the only sparking bey not to burst. including lucifer the end
Lucifer is probably gonna burst in the finals.
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:

To be fair Delta used Erase much more often, Regalia was only in like 2 or 3 battles, and slash only appeared at the beginning.
(Feb. 13, 2021  6:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: We haven't seen Slash Valkyrie, Venom Diabolos, or Regalia Genesis burst too.

To be fair Delta used Erase much more often, Regalia was only in like 2 or 3 battles, and slash only appeared at the beginning.
Fair points.
So who do you guys think will win? Valt and Rantaro or Lane and Shu?
(Feb. 15, 2021  11:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: So who do you guys think will win? Valt and Rantaro or Lane and Shu?
Valt and Rantaro (at least I hope they do). We saw Shu pulling Lane aside in the preview which means one of three things.

1. Lucifer has been defeated and Shu is taking over. This gives Valt and Rantaro more of a fighting chance as while Shu is by no means weak, he isn't as strong as Lane.
2. Shu gets fed up with Lane and pushes him aside. This could lead to Lane attacking his teammate and Valt and Rantaro taking the W. It could be an effective way to both set up a tiebreaker AND show Lane's sanity slippage.
3. Lane gets in trouble and Shu is covering for him. This has a higher chance of ending with Lane and Shu winning imo.

Personally, I want number 2 to happen.
(Feb. 15, 2021  12:17 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  11:55 AM)g2_ Wrote: So who do you guys think will win? Valt and Rantaro or Lane and Shu?
Valt and Rantaro (at least I hope they do). We saw Shu pulling Lane aside in the preview which means one of three things.

1. Lucifer has been defeated and Shu is taking over. This gives Valt and Rantaro more of a fighting chance as while Shu is by no means weak, he isn't as strong as Lane.
2. Shu gets fed up with Lane and pushes him aside. This could lead to Lane attacking his teammate and Valt and Rantaro taking the W. It could be an effective way to both set up a tiebreaker AND show Lane's sanity slippage.
3. Lane gets in trouble and Shu is covering for him. This has a higher chance of ending with Lane and Shu winning imo.

Number 2 is unlikely because Shu needs to gain Lane's trust.
I believe Lane and Shu are going to win.
(Feb. 15, 2021  1:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  12:17 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Valt and Rantaro (at least I hope they do). We saw Shu pulling Lane aside in the preview which means one of three things.

Number 2 is unlikely because Shu needs to gain Lane's trust.

True, but a man can dream.
I swear, Valt couldn't beat Aiga, he couldn't Lui, and now he is gonna lose to Lane as well. He literally only beat Free and Sisco, I don't count the battle with Hikaru and Hyuga because they fought each other. That's super sad.
Aiga and Drum were the only protagonists who won a Longinus in an individual battle
(Feb. 16, 2021  11:46 AM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: Aiga and Drum were the only protagonists who won a Longinus in an individual battle
Poor Valt always has a bad luck against Longinus.
*Sigh* You're not wrong there..
(Feb. 16, 2021  10:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: I swear, Valt couldn't beat Aiga, he couldn't Lui, and now he is gonna lose to Lane as well. He literally only beat Free and Sisco, I don't count the battle with Hikaru and Hyuga because they fought each other. That's super sad.

Let's wait and see. He may very well take Lane down in this upcoming battle. Although I do wish we'd seen him take down those two, although, we already know he's stronger than them.
(Feb. 16, 2021  10:43 AM)g2_ Wrote: I swear, Valt couldn't beat Aiga, he couldn't Lui, and now he is gonna lose to Lane as well. He literally only beat Free and Sisco, I don't count the battle with Hikaru and Hyuga because they fought each other. That's super sad.

??? Of course he can beat Aiger. He also has the capabilities to beat Lui.
Okay first of all Valt never got a proper 1v1 rematch against these two in sparking (im not counting bL vs wV since that was a showcase episode) and second of all he clearly out feats both blader in sparking.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:13 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Okay first of all Valt never got a proper 1v1 rematch against these two in sparking (im not counting bL vs wV since that was a showcase episode) and second of all he clearly out feats both blader in sparking.

His only major feats are consistently beating Hyuga and Hikaru throughout the season, apart from that he hasn’t done anything, nothing you can mention without sugarcoating for importance anyway. He beat Free, but Free was already fighting Hikaru and that too, even with Free distracted it was a knockout and not a burst. In the bc sol tag battle he tied with Rantaro and Free was the one who won the battle for them. He has no relevant feats in the tag match with Hyuga and the battle was pretty close. His only notable battle that didn’t involve Hyuga or Hikaru was the one where he used synchro lightning. Valt hardly has any feats in sparking, nothing beyond beating Hyuga and Hikaru all the time which just isn’t that impressive no matter how you look at it.
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  2:13 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Okay first of all Valt never got a proper 1v1 rematch against these two in sparking (im not counting bL vs wV since that was a showcase episode) and second of all he clearly out feats both blader in sparking.

His only major feats are consistently beating Hyuga and Hikaru throughout the season, apart from that he hasn’t done anything, nothing you can mention without sugarcoating for importance anyway. He beat Free, but Free was already fighting Hikaru and that too, even with Free distracted it was a knockout and not a burst. In the bc sol tag battle he tied with Rantaro and Free was the one who won the battle for them. He has no relevant feats in the tag match with Hyuga and the battle was pretty close. His only notable battle that didn’t involve Hyuga or Hikaru was the one where he used synchro lightning. Valt hardly has any feats in sparking, nothing beyond beating Hyuga and Hikaru all the time which just isn’t that impressive no matter how you look at it.

Well he did give a better fight with lean in the finals. Apart from that i do have to agree with you here.