Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021)

I would like it if Valt and Rantaro wins, I believe that battling against valt would be a tough battle as he is strong. Even if he does lose tho, he is still one of the best and memorable there.
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:35 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Lane is stronger then Valt
They only battled once, and the win was pure plot armor to move Lane to battling Shu. That was the whole purpose of that win. This upcoming battle will be more definitive.
Not really, Lane still has tons of plot armors. Same way Phi destroyed Free and Shu. Only the main character is destined to beat the antagonist.
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:48 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They only battled once, and the win was pure plot armor to move Lane to battling Shu. That was the whole purpose of that win. This upcoming battle will be more definitive.
Not really, Lane still has tons of plot armors. Same way Phi destroyed Free and Shu. Only the main character is destined to beat the antagonist.

He does indeed still have that armor but their place in the final is already secure. They can take this L with no impact on their standing in the tournament. They may actually drop the plot armor for this one, which would pave the way for the tie breaker we've been predicting. That why I said it's unpredictable. This can really swing either way.
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not really, Lane still has tons of plot armors. Same way Phi destroyed Free and Shu. Only the main character is destined to beat the antagonist.

He does indeed still have that armor but their place in the final is already secure. They can take this L with no impact on their standing in the tournament. They may actually drop the plot armor for this one, which would pave the way for the tie breaker we've been predicting. That why I said it's unpredictable. This can really swing either way.
Yeah, they think that making Valt and Rantaro lost would make the stakes much higher for Hikaru and Hyuga. They need to understand, the stakes are much higher for Valt and Rantaro.
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:35 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Lane is stronger then Valt
They only battled once, and the win was pure plot armor to move Lane to battling Shu. That was the whole purpose of that win. This upcoming battle will be more definitive.

LIMIT BREAK THE END!
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  7:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: They only battled once, and the win was pure plot armor to move Lane to battling Shu. That was the whole purpose of that win. This upcoming battle will be more definitive.

LIMIT BREAK THE END!
And?
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: LIMIT BREAK THE END!
And?

Proboaly means that he is saying that Limit Break The End will beat Valt
the solution is easy on paper of course valt and rantaro aren't equal to shu and lane mostly cause of rantaro (look I like the guy he got a good showcase this season but his the weakest link here ) but we know rantaro is trying to understand shu's reason to team up with lane just make them have a ltte clash to understand each other with valt working fast and try to ko Lucifer he present need to burst him just KO him even if it's a lucky like lane being too cocky or does a minor mistakes an gets KO. then when rantaro is about to lose valt interfere then shu and valt just go crazy boom double burst or KO ranraro barely survive via stamina finish. their the easiest way to do this battle everyone look good so that the bros look better when they defeated then (we all know that's how it's going to end lol)
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:42 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: And?

Proboaly means that he is saying that Limit Break The End will beat Valt

Just because he has Limit Break The End doesn't mean it would equal an automatic win.
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:42 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Proboaly means that he is saying that Limit Break The End will beat Valt

Just because he has Limit Break The End doesn't mean it would equal an automatic win.

When did I say that Lanes limit break ability gives him an automatic win?
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:42 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Proboaly means that he is saying that Limit Break The End will beat Valt

lol my friend i didnt say it would end it in one hit. i said it would cause a loss for valt. if lui can beat valt. and lean can handle both lui and drum im a 100% certain he can handle valt. btw one of valt's biggest feats is too break lucifer's barrier.

(Feb. 12, 2021  9:02 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Just because he has Limit Break The End doesn't mean it would equal an automatic win.

When did I say that Lanes limit break ability gives him an automatic win?

exactly bruh he's doesn't know what he's saying lmao
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Just because he has Limit Break The End doesn't mean it would equal an automatic win.

lol my friend i didnt say it would end it in one hit. i said it would cause a loss for valt. if lui can beat valt. and lean can handle both lui and drum im a 100% certain he can handle valt. btw one of valt's biggest feats is too break lucifer's barrier.

(Feb. 12, 2021  9:02 PM)MasterChef Wrote: When did I say that Lanes limit break ability gives him an automatic win?

That's the point I was making just because he has Limit Break The End doesn't automatically mean he will defeat Valt.
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: lol my friend i didnt say it would end it in one hit. i said it would cause a loss for valt. if lui can beat valt. and lean can handle both lui and drum im a 100% certain he can handle valt. btw one of valt's biggest feats is too break lucifer's barrier.

That's the point I was making just because he has Limit Break The End doesn't automatically mean he will defeat Valt.

yes i also agree. but that will be the same move that will beat him in the end. i also hope valt uses brave crush again.
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

(Feb. 12, 2021  9:02 PM)MasterChef Wrote: When did I say that Lanes limit break ability gives him an automatic win?

Not surprised that Lean can handle any Legend honestly so it’s whatever no surprises but it definitely won’t be easy for Valt and Rantaro then again this may sound like I’m bs’ing a little bit but lean hasn’t been destroying the tournament lately yes he has 4 points but in matches like Aiga/Ranjiro Free/Sisco he was pretty much struggling against them but that’s just me
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:13 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: lol my friend i didnt say it would end it in one hit. i said it would cause a loss for valt. if lui can beat valt. and lean can handle both lui and drum im a 100% certain he can handle valt. btw one of valt's biggest feats is too break lucifer's barrier.

Not surprised that Lean can handle any Legend honestly so it’s whatever no surprises but it definitely won’t be easy for Valt and Rantaro then again this may sound like I’m bs’ing a little bit but lean hasn’t been destroying the tournament lately yes he has 4 points but in matches like Aiga/Ranjiro Free/Sisco he was pretty much struggling against them but that’s just me

yes thats true
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  12:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That's the point I was making just because he has Limit Break The End doesn't automatically mean he will defeat Valt.

yes i also agree. but that will be the same move that will beat him in the end. i also hope valt uses brave crush again.
We don't know if he will defeat Valt. That's the whole point I'm making. It's not a foregone conclusion.
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:17 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: yes i also agree. but that will be the same move that will beat him in the end. i also hope valt uses brave crush again.
We don't know if he will defeat Valt. That's the whole point I'm making. It's not a foregone conclusion.

okay when free and sisco battled shu and lean the battle didn't start but we all knew shu and lean were gonna win. same could apply with valt and rantaro. plus the titles make it obvious that 49 is a filler before the finals and 50 is the start of the final battle.
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:17 AM)Admiral W Wrote: We don't know if he will defeat Valt. That's the whole point I'm making. It's not a foregone conclusion.

okay when free and sisco battled shu and lean the battle didn't start but we all knew shu and lean were gonna win. same could apply with valt and rantaro. plus the titles make it obvious that 49 is a filler before the finals and 50 is the start of the final battle.

We knew they were going to win because they needed the points to advance. They don't need the points in this match because their place in the finals are secured. Anything can happen.
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:40 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: okay when free and sisco battled shu and lean the battle didn't start but we all knew shu and lean were gonna win. same could apply with valt and rantaro. plus the titles make it obvious that 49 is a filler before the finals and 50 is the start of the final battle.

We knew they were going to win because they needed the points to advance. They don't need the points in this match because their place in the finals are secured. Anything can happen.

yea im not talking about shu and lean place im talking about the bros place in the finals
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:56 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote: We knew they were going to win because they needed the points to advance. They don't need the points in this match because their place in the finals are secured. Anything can happen.

yea im not talking about shu and lean place im talking about the bros place in the finals

This battle has no bearing on their standing in the tournament. Aside from paving the way for the tie breaker they've been setting up.
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:56 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: yea im not talking about shu and lean place im talking about the bros place in the finals

This battle has no bearing on their standing in the tournament. Aside from paving the way for the tie breaker they've been setting up.

okay what is your idea in this convo. do you think valt and rantaro is gonna beat shu and lean
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: This battle has no bearing on their standing in the tournament. Aside from paving the way for the tie breaker they've been setting up.

okay what is your idea in this convo. do you think valt and rantaro is gonna beat shu and lean
It's a very real possibility. The whole point I'm making is the we don't know for sure how things will play out and no one can say definitively what will take place.
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:05 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: okay what is your idea in this convo. do you think valt and rantaro is gonna beat shu and lean
It's a very real possibility. The whole point I'm making is the we don't know for sure how things will play out and no one can say definitively what will take place.

its very low but never 0
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:05 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It's a very real possibility. The whole point I'm making is the we don't know for sure how things will play out and no one can say definitively what will take place.

its very low but never 0

It's far from being low. let's simply agree to disagree. All will be revealed when the episode drops.
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  2:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: its very low but never 0

It's far from being low. But let's agree to disagree. All will be revealed when the episode drops.

yes i agree. we can end the convo here.