Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #46 (February 5, 2021)

(Jan. 09, 2021  3:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  3:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: Just like Valt in the God bladers cup.

Yessir, how he lost to Kurtz, and beat him in the tiebreaker. Also lost to Shu, and beat him in the finals.

Unfortunately, I fear this arc is gonna be too predictable. Hopefully I'm wrong, the legends festival arc was amazing.
(Jan. 09, 2021  3:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  1:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Makes more sense for Valt and Rantaro to take it. When they do battle, I'm hoping Valt and Rantaro take those two down. Best way forward.

Tbh, it seems like the story will go that way. Since the Asahis lost to them, the writers are going to give them their chance of revenge. If Valt and Rantaro win all their upcoming matches, but lose to Shu and Lean, and Hyuga and Hikaru also win all their upcoming matches, both teams will have 3 wins each. Then there'd be a tiebreaker so the Asahis can win against them in the end. Then they'd go on to beat Shu and Lean, who they also lost to once. They'd have beaten every team at that point.

That's just my take on it.

I think it may go that way as well. I'd prefer Valt get his revenge on Lean, but I'm not sure they'll give him that. Though I wouldn't prefer it, I could take it if they lost the overall match against Lean and Shu, as long as Valt could knock out Lucius.
(Jan. 09, 2021  4:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  3:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Tbh, it seems like the story will go that way. Since the Asahis lost to them, the writers are going to give them their chance of revenge. If Valt and Rantaro win all their upcoming matches, but lose to Shu and Lean, and Hyuga and Hikaru also win all their upcoming matches, both teams will have 3 wins each. Then there'd be a tiebreaker so the Asahis can win against them in the end. Then they'd go on to beat Shu and Lean, who they also lost to once. They'd have beaten every team at that point.

That's just my take on it.

I think it may go that way as well. I'd prefer Valt get his revenge on Lean, but I'm not sure they'll give him that. Though I wouldn't prefer it, I could take it if they lost the overall match against Lean and Shu, as long as Valt could knock out Lucius.

Maybe Valt beats Lane, while losing all of it's stamina, while Rantaro is defeated by Shu? I think that would be both satisfying and would be the best way to progress.
(Jan. 09, 2021  5:47 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  4:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think it may go that way as well. I'd prefer Valt get his revenge on Lean, but I'm not sure they'll give him that. Though I wouldn't prefer it, I could take it if they lost the overall match against Lean and Shu, as long as Valt could knock out Lucius.

Maybe Valt beats Lane, while losing all of it's stamina, while Rantaro is defeated by Shu? I think that would be both satisfying and would be the best way to progress.

(Jan. 09, 2021  4:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think it may go that way as well. I'd prefer Valt get his revenge on Lean, but I'm not sure they'll give him that. Though I wouldn't prefer it, I could take it if they lost the overall match against Lean and Shu, as long as Valt could knock out Lucius.

Could happen

Yes indeed. That's the best way forward if their team has to lose.
Still Ranjiro could pull a win against Rantaro cause of the Super Tornado
(Jan. 09, 2021  6:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Still Ranjiro could pull a win against Rantaro cause of the Super Tornado

Nah, Rantaro needs to take him down.
I defintely don't see Aiger beating Valt with Infinite Sword (Move not Accesory).
(Jan. 09, 2021  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I defintely don't see Aiger beating Valt with Infinite Sword (Move not Accesory).

brave sword vs infinite sword lol
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  6:37 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I defintely don't see Aiger beating Valt with Infinite Sword (Move not Accesory).

If only Infinite Sword was strong
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote: brave sword vs infinite sword lol

If only Infinite Sword was strong

dang you really did infinite sword like that lmao
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:03 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If only Infinite Sword was strong

dang you really did infinite sword like that lmao

lol Infinite Sword is confusing
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:

Infinite Sword is Infinite Buster. I think it was a mistake in the episode. On the official site the only moves listed for Aiger are Infinite Buster, Attack and Guard.
The beyblade wiki fandom isn't exactly the place to see if the moves are a mistake or not but most likely Infinite Sword is a move. Plus they haven't updated in a long time.
(Jan. 10, 2021  5:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: The beyblade wiki fandom isn't exactly the place to look at even tho that is where the information is. Plus they haven't updated in a long time.

He said the OFFICIAL site. Probably referring to the Japanese anime site. They gotta list of all the current main roster and their move pull, but Infinite Sword ain't listed on there for good reason.
(Jan. 09, 2021  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  3:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Yessir, how he lost to Kurtz, and beat him in the tiebreaker. Also lost to Shu, and beat him in the finals.

Unfortunately, I fear this arc is gonna be too predictable. Hopefully I'm wrong, the legends festival arc was amazing.
Legends festival was trash and full of plot armor. (Except for Valt vs Hyuga, Valt vs Lean, and Drum & Aiga vs Sisco & Lean)
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:50 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  4:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately, I fear this arc is gonna be too predictable. Hopefully I'm wrong, the legends festival arc was amazing.
Legends festival was trash and full of plot armor. (Except for Valt vs Hyuga, Valt vs Lean, and Drum & Aiga vs Sisco & Lean)

Helo nah, hell they've even eliminated a protagonist for the sake of him not beating Lui.
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:03 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:50 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Legends festival was trash and full of plot armor. (Except for Valt vs Hyuga, Valt vs Lean, and Drum & Aiga vs Sisco & Lean)

Helo nah, hell they've even eliminated a protagonist for the sake of him not beating Lui.
does that even matter now... legend festival wasn't really a all around good arc at least imo because they are certain battle which a lot of bs is in it
(Jan. 08, 2021  8:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Raging Tempest ?! We we finally get Rage Dragon or Tempest Longinus ? :o

its probably the name of the special move they both do together

(Jan. 09, 2021  7:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  7:00 PM)Pixi Wrote: brave sword vs infinite sword lol

Infinite Sword is Infinite Buster. I think it was a mistake in the episode. On the official site the only moves listed for Aiger are Infinite Buster, Attack and Guard.

for me infinite sword is better than infinite buster
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: Helo nah, hell they've even eliminated a protagonist for the sake of him not beating Lui.
does that even matter now... legend festival wasn't really a all around good arc at least imo because they are certain battle which a lot of bs is in it
The only BS battle was Group A battle.
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:17 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  8:15 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: does that even matter now... legend festival arc wasn't really a all around good arc at least imo because they are certain battle which a lot of bs is in it
The only BS battle was Group A battle.
I said certain not all but ill add one valt and hyuga vs lui and free is kinda bs imo, since free and lui didn't use they're special attack/move in the last clash even tho lui and free has admitted hyuga as a blader and also I don't like the legends festival arc because it lack strategy the only time we see it was on free and lui vs valt and hyuga
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:17 AM)g2_ Wrote: The only BS battle was Group A battle.
Valt and hyuga vs lui and free is kinda bs since free and lui didn't use they're special attack/move in the last clash even tho lui and free has admitted hyuga as a blader and also I don't like the legends festival arc because it lack strategy the only time we see it was on free and lui vs valt and hyuga
Valt and hyuga didnt use special moves too.
(Jan. 09, 2021  6:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  6:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Still Ranjiro could pull a win against Rantaro cause of the Super Tornado

Nah, Rantaro needs to take him down.

I think that Aiga and Ranjiro have to win that one.
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:41 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Valt and hyuga vs lui and free is kinda bs since free and lui didn't use they're special attack/move in the last clash even tho lui and free has admitted hyuga as a blader and also I don't like the legends festival arc because it lack strategy the only time we see it was on free and lui vs valt and hyuga
Valt and hyuga didnt use special moves too.
Double attack is a special move
(Jan. 10, 2021  12:24 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  11:41 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt and hyuga didnt use special moves too.
Double attack is a special move
Oh yeah, I forgot about that one.

(Jan. 10, 2021  12:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  6:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Nah, Rantaro needs to take him down.

I think that Aiga and Ranjiro have to win that one.

Why?