Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #43 (January 15, 2021)

(Jan. 15, 2021  3:38 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Shu and Lean are gonna win
Valt and Rantaro are gonna win
After this episode the standings are gonna be:
Shu and Lean: 3-0
Hyuga and Hikaru: 1-2
Aiga and Ranjiro: 1-2
Valt and Rantaro: 2-1
Lui and Drum: 1-2
Free and Sisco: 1-2
OK, after looking at the spoilers all I can say is that L/D, F/S, A/R, H/H are equal so what I predict after that is S/L and V/R pretty much guaranteed their spots in the semi-final duo team. 

So IG for a tie-breaker A/R, L/D, F/S, H/H will fight only 2 teams will come out on top and I highly believe one of them to be H/H. The other one IDK. (If this how this works then great!) A/R, L/D, F/S have pretty cool members but I don't want to take sides as you really cannot underestimate anyone in Superking lol. 

L/D = Lui/Drum, F/S = Free/Sisco, A/R = Aiga/Ranjiro, H/H = Hyuga/Hikaru, V/R = Valt/Rantaro, S/L = Shu/Lain.
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:39 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:
OK, after looking at the spoilers all I can say is that L/D, F/S, A/R, H/H are equal so what I predict after that is S/L and V/R pretty much guaranteed their spots in the semi-final duo team. 

So IG for a tie-breaker A/R, L/D, F/S, H/H will fight only 2 teams will come out on top and I highly believe one of them to be H/H. The other one IDK. (If this how this works then great!) A/R, L/D, F/S have pretty cool members but I don't want to take sides as you really cannot underestimate anyone in Superking lol. 

L/D = Lui/Drum, F/S = Free/Sisco, A/R = Aiga/Ranjiro, H/H = Hyuga/Hikaru, V/R = Valt/Rantaro, S/L = Shu/Lain.

There are no semis in this tournament.

(Jan. 15, 2021  4:39 AM)KataXHerc Wrote:

There are no semis in this tournament.
what happened at the end when hyuga was thinking about lean
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: what happened at the end when hyuga was thinking about lean
I’m pretty sure it’s him enjoying being a team player

If I can predict right this is how I think it’ll go. Seeing as there are 7 battles left and next ep is about Wyvern I don’t think there will be a tie breaking battle. So
Aiga & Ranjiro vs Valt & Rantaro Winner: Aiga & Ranjiro (I don’t think they’ll only win one battle)
Aiga & Ranjiro vs Drum & Lui Winner: Drum & Lui (Drum & Lui have to at least win one more and we all know they aren’t beating the plot armor twins)
Valt & Rantaro vs Shu & Lean Winner: Shu & Lean (This will be the last battle before the finals)
Drum & Lui vs Hyuga & Hikaru Winner: Hyuga & Hikaru (Plot Armor)
Hyuga & Hikaru vs Free & Silas Winner Hyuga & Hikaru (Plot Armor)
Free & Silas vs Shu & Lean (This one is hard but I doubt Free will only come out of this tournament with one win, so I’m saying Free & Silas. BUT it’ll probably be a win by fluke as in someone makes a mistake etc.)
Shu & Lean 4-1
Hyuga & Hikaru 3-2
Valt & Rantaro 2-3
Free & Silas 2-3
Aiga & Ranjiro 2-3
Episode review

This episode is really good it has the same quality as episode 41 except less crazier and more towards the strategy based battles

In animation and art stand points this episode is really good no wacky off model character, they give us a new lean power up animation with some crazy smear frame which I really appreciate the only gripe i can give is that free and sisco power up which look a bit steep

Spoiler territory
it was a good episode
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:32 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: [/spoiler]good 

Bro, fix your spoiler tag.
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:32 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: [/spoiler]good 

Bro, fix your spoiler tag.

yea I saw the mistake I quickly took it out lol
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:30 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:23 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: what happened at the end when hyuga was thinking about lean

If I can predict right this is how I think it’ll go. Seeing as there are 7 battles left and next ep is about Wyvern I don’t think there will be a tie breaking battle. So
Aiga & Ranjiro vs Valt & Rantaro Winner: Aiga & Ranjiro (I don’t think they’ll only win one battle)
Aiga & Ranjiro vs Drum & Lui Winner: Drum & Lui (Drum & Lui have to at least win one more and we all know they aren’t beating the plot armor twins)
Valt & Rantaro vs Shu & Lean Winner: Shu & Lean (This will be the last battle before the finals)
Free & Silas vs Shu & Lean (This one is hard but I doubt Free will only come out of this tournament with one win, so I’m saying Free & Silas. BUT it’ll probably be a win by fluke as in someone makes a mistake etc.)
Shu & Lean 4-1
Hyuga & Hikaru 3-2
Valt & Rantaro 2-3
Free & Silas 2-3
Aiga & Ranjiro 2-3

My man, Free is definitely gonna stay at 1 win, he ain't beating Lane and Shu, and the brothers. Aiga may be able to get another win if he beats Longinus with (Hopefully) Infinite Shield. Aiga is not beating Valt, not again, Rantaro must take down Ranjiro.
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:43 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

(Jan. 15, 2021  8:30 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Aiga & Ranjiro vs Valt & Rantaro Winner: Aiga & Ranjiro (I don’t think they’ll only win one battle)

If this will happen, this will be the highest point of idiotism that happened in Sparking. BTW, if there are really people, who consider Ranjiro and Aiga strong team?
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:31 AM)Egor Vasylets Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:30 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Aiga & Ranjiro vs Valt & Rantaro Winner: Aiga & Ranjiro (I don’t think they’ll only win one battle)

If this will happen, this will be the highest point of idiotism that happened in Sparking. BTW, if there are really people, who consider Ranjiro and Aiga strong team?
Why is it an idiotism? We have seen aiga beat valt and Ranjiro beat valt so it's not out of the equation for them to win and the highest idiotism is lean beating 3 legends and hikaru at  once
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:31 AM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: If this will happen, this will be the highest point of idiotism that happened in Sparking. BTW, if there are really people, who consider Ranjiro and Aiga strong team?
Why is it an idiotism? We have seen aiga beat valt and Ranjiro beat valt so it's not out of the equation for them to win and the highest idiotism is lean beating 3 legends and hikaru at  once

Ranjiro never beat Valt plus Lean had plot armor  almost the entire series and was wasted potential if anything Lean himself is just idiotism and tbh Sparking is just mid tier and became a lame season
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Why is it an idiotism? We have seen aiga beat valt and Ranjiro beat valt so it's not out of the equation for them to win and the highest idiotism is lean beating 3 legends and hikaru at  once
Per said above, Ranjiro had never beaten Valt (they never battled if I remember), and let's be honest. Valt vs. Aiga - Aiga is the dumb newbie, every time he defeated Valt, who went through a giant way and defeated strong opponents, was idiotism. Rantaro vs. Ranjiro - Ranjiro lost almost every time is Turbo to newbies as him and Aiger, why should he be stronger, than his older and experienced brother? But Sparking's battle outcomes are so lame, that it's no wonder if Aiga&Ranjiro win.
This is the second time Lui was the first one to notice Shu's real intentions.. he knows him really well xD
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:21 AM)Limetka Wrote: This is the second time Lui was the first one to notice Shu's real intentions.. he knows him really well xD

What did he say?
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:25 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:21 AM)Limetka Wrote: This is the second time Lui was the first one to notice Shu's real intentions.. he knows him really well xD

What did he say?

He didn't say what it is, just: "I've finally understood what you're thinking, Kurenai Shu."
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:30 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

Shu & Lean 4-1
Hyuga & Hikaru 3-2
Valt & Rantaro 2-3
Free & Silas 2-3
Aiga & Ranjiro 2-3

Free&Silas and Aiga&Ranjiro are definitely not winning those matches you said. Lean can literally destroy multiple legends on his own, and now he has a strong partner to help him. Valt&Rantaro are going to fight Hyuga&Hikaru in a tiebreaker, so they'll probably beat Aiga&Ranjiro, but lose to Shu&Lean. The twins will win the rest of their matches, yes, but does that make it plot armor off the bat? No. At least wait to see if the battle is actually bs before you start rolling over the floor.

Also, there’s another interesting thing that happened in this episode. There was actually a small animation error of sorts and you may have caught onto it.
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:10 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Ranjiro never beat Valt plus Lean had plot armor  almost the entire series and was wasted potential if anything Lean himself is just idiotism and tbh Sparking is just mid tier and became a lame season
Rantaro also never beat aiga 
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:19 AM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: Per said above, Ranjiro had never beaten Valt (they never battled if I remember), and let's be honest. Valt vs. Aiga - Aiga is the dumb newbie, every time he defeated Valt, who went through a giant way and defeated strong opponents,  was idiotism. Rantaro vs. Ranjiro - Ranjiro lost almost every time is Turbo to newbies as him and Aiger, why should he be stronger, than his older and experienced brother? But Sparking's battle outcomes are so lame, that it's no wonder if Aiga&Ranjiro win.
Okay now look im not an aiga fan or Ranjiro fan but look Ranjiro has beaten rantaro which means that Ranjiro is somewhat equal to rantaro. I don't really see why aiga beating valt is an idiotism because he's a naturally talented blader from the get go you probably just really want aiga to lose so badly to valt and i get it aiga progression was too fast making us not liking aiga im not saying aiga and Ranjiro should win or not im just saying they still have a decent chance for beating valt and rantaro even tho valt and rantaro have the higher chance.
It seems that lots of people (not here) dislike this episode but I think it was pretty good
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Okay now look im not an aiga fan or Ranjiro fan but look Ranjiro has beaten rantaro which means that Ranjiro is somewhat equal to rantaro.
I don't think that was fair, as Ranjiro just got one point in battle with Rantaro once, and it counted as "victory", though it should be at least two points battle to be clear that Ranjiro is stronger than Rantaro.
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't really see why aiga beating valt is an idiotism because he's a naturally talented blader from the get go you probably just really want aiga to lose so badly to valt and i get it aiga progression was too fast making us not liking aiga im not saying aiga and Ranjiro should win or not im just saying they still have a decent chance for beating valt and rantaro even tho valt and rantaro have the higher chance.
I again say that Aiga hasn't passed the same way as Valt did.
I meant, Valt has been beating strong bladers, who are on the same level or even stronger than him. He did lots of training and practice, made lots of friends and changed many bladers, even Free. Some opponents are left unbeaten, but still, he got what he deserved.
One of the main problems of Turbo (and also Rise, and Surge) is that plot around on "I have a Turbo/Turbo Awakening/GT/Infinity Lock/Sparking/Limit Break Beyblade, that means I'm unbeatable. In S1-2, the period of Valt, even minor bladers who owns generic Beyblade was equal, the rest seasons have a disbalance between power. That again means that the period of Valt was harder than Aiga's. Not forget, Aiga quickly beaten many bladers, and the worst thing, that for 15 episodes he defeated Lui Shirosagi, who had never been beaten by Valt.  And defeating Valt for 28 episodes, was also not cool. Aiga is bad as the protagonist - arrogant and even corrupted (but I like his development as for S4 and S5). Hopefully, you understand, what I meant, by saying Aiga shouldn't beat Valt.
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:20 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Okay now look im not an aiga fan or Ranjiro fan but look Ranjiro has beaten rantaro which means that Ranjiro is somewhat equal to rantaro.
I don't think that was fair, as Ranjiro just got one point in battle with Rantaro once, and it counted as "victory", though it should be at least two points battle to be clear that Ranjiro is stronger than Rantaro.
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:14 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't really see why aiga beating valt is an idiotism because he's a naturally talented blader from the get go you probably just really want aiga to lose so badly to valt and i get it aiga progression was too fast making us not liking aiga im not saying aiga and Ranjiro should win or not im just saying they still have a decent chance for beating valt and rantaro even tho valt and rantaro have the higher chance.
I again say that Aiga hasn't passed the same way as Valt did.
I meant, Valt has been beating strong bladers, who are on the same level or even stronger than him. He did lots of training and practice, made lots of friends and changed many bladers, even Free. Some opponents are left unbeaten, but still, he got what he deserved.
One of the main problems of Turbo (and also Rise, and Surge) is that plot around on "I have a Turbo/Turbo Awakening/GT/Infinity Lock/Sparking/Limit Break Beyblade, that means I'm unbeatable. In S1-2, the period of Valt, even minor bladers who owns generic Beyblade was equal, the rest seasons have a disbalance between power. That again means that the period of Valt was harder than Aiga's. Not forget, Aiga quickly beaten many bladers, and the worst thing, that for 15 episodes he defeated Lui Shirosagi, who had never been beaten by Valt.  And defeating Valt for 28 episodes, was also not cool. Aiga is bad as the protagonist - arrogant and even corrupted (but I like his development as for S4 and S5). Hopefully, you understand, what I meant, by saying Aiga shouldn't beat Valt.

I agree the balance in power is super off setting at its finest I loved this episode but it’s like the hype is really dumb down bc I barely get to see some bursting from legends vs legends instead it’s “Oh let’s have the newbies do the bursting” the series are just full with how almost every episode is predictable no matter how good the animation is with Leans battles their still lame and boring Shu is emo Aiga is somehow feel a little weak and barely see any interaction with him and Achilles anymore and hes never even tried using his shield mode ever since that debut of Achilles some characters definitely have their moments but it’s like after with the Antagonist it’s just like they don’t know what to do with it anymore Lean was a interesting character until the nonstop flare BS Phi was a better mysterious character then lane the legends feel cool when they fight against other legends but when they fight Lean they just give up and say “ Here’s your W I can’t win bc I don’t have Flare”