Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #43 (January 15, 2021)

I would honestly like to see Shu and Lane lose this but I don't think they would do that. But as of now Shu and Lane have the most wins outta everyone else.
It would be interesting if Valt and Rantaro switched parts out (which is something I wanted to see since end of GT)
If Shu and Lane lost to Lui and Drum they'd have the same record like everyone else. 2 wins 1 Loss or 1 Loss 2 Wins
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Shu and Lane lost to Lui and Drum they'd have the same record like everyone else. 2 wins 1 Loss or 1 Loss 2 Wins

No, acutally. Everyone except for Aiger and Ranjiro and Hyuga and Hikaru have 1-1. If L&S beat Lui and Dante they would have 3-0, if they lost, they would have 2-1.
Except Shu and Lane are going to have as of now in Round 3 a score of 3-0
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Except Shu and Lane are going to have as of now in Round 3 a score of 3-0

That's pretty much already understood if they win this next match.
(Jan. 10, 2021  4:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  1:55 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Im surprised no one discussed about sychro lightning which seems to be a special move from valt and rantaro

That means Valt and Rantaro are gonna win, maybe.

More likely than not that they only lose to Shu and Lean, and Hyuga and Hikaru in a tiebreaker. I seriously think this is gonna happen.
im so hyped rn.

this episode is gonna be good i just know it
Ya, I have a feeling Shu and Lean are gonna lose. I just have this gut feeling where Lui will get his revenge.
(Jan. 14, 2021  8:46 PM)KataXHerc Wrote: Ya, I have a feeling Shu and Lean are gonna lose. I just have this gut feeling where Lui will get his revenge.

nah I think lane and shu are only going to lose against the bros.
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Shu and Lane lost to Lui and Drum they'd have the same record like everyone else. 2 wins 1 Loss or 1 Loss 2 Wins

No, acutally. Everyone except for Aiger and Ranjiro and Hyuga and Hikaru have 1-1. If L&S beat Lui and Dante they would have 3-0, if they lost, they would have 2-1.
Aiger and Ranjiro, Hikaru and Hyuga both are 1-2. Not 1-1. The first team beat Free/ Silas but lost to the brothers after Shu and Lain. The brothers lost to Shu and Lain, then Valt and Rantaro then won against Aiger and Ranjiro. So no. They’re not 1-1 they’re 1-2
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:20 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  7:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No, acutally. Everyone except for Aiger and Ranjiro and Hyuga and Hikaru have 1-1. If L&S beat Lui and Dante they would have 3-0, if they lost, they would have 2-1.
Aiger and Ranjiro, Hikaru and Hyuga both are 1-2. Not 1-1. The first team beat Free/ Silas but lost to the brothers after Shu and Lain. The brothers lost to Shu and Lain, then Valt and Rantaro then won against Aiger and Ranjiro. So no. They’re not 1-1 they’re 1-2

I said everyone except Aiger and Ranjiro and Hyuga and Hikaru have 1-1.
I feel like Lui and Drum are going to win. I mean they just have superior teamwork and it would go to show Lane teamwork? (although he already knows how to work on a team as shown by his fight with Aiga against Silas and Drum).
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I feel like Lui and Drum are going to win. I mean they just have superior teamwork and it would go to show Lane teamwork? (although he already knows how to work on a team as shown by his fight with Aiga against Silas and someone I forgot).

Drum
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I feel like Lui and Drum are going to win. I mean they just have superior teamwork and it would go to show Lane teamwork? (although he already knows how to work on a team as shown by his fight with Aiga against Silas and Drum).

Nah, teamwork logic doesn't work against Lean because PLOT.
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:15 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  12:20 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Aiger and Ranjiro, Hikaru and Hyuga both are 1-2. Not 1-1. The first team beat Free/ Silas but lost to the brothers after Shu and Lain. The brothers lost to Shu and Lain, then Valt and Rantaro then won against Aiger and Ranjiro. So no. They’re not 1-1 they’re 1-2

I said everyone except Aiger and Ranjiro and Hyuga and Hikaru have 1-1.
Free/ Silas 1-1
Aiger/ Ranjiro 1-2
Lui/ Dante 1-1
Valt/ Rantaro 1-1
Shu/ Lain 2-0
Hikaru/ Hyuga 1-2
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I feel like Lui and Drum are going to win. I mean they just have superior teamwork and it would go to show Lane teamwork? (although he already knows how to work on a team as shown by his fight with Aiga against Silas and Drum).

Nah, teamwork logic doesn't work against Lean because PLOT.

No it does, everyone's just to stupid to find the weak point and Shu knows that so free W's for him.
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:16 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:15 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I said everyone except Aiger and Ranjiro and Hyuga and Hikaru have 1-1.
Free/ Silas 1-1
Aiger/ Ranjiro 1-2
Lui/ Dante 1-1
Valt/ Rantaro 1-1
Shu/ Lain 2-0
Hikaru/ Hyuga 1-2

I know that. That's in essence what I stated.
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, teamwork logic doesn't work against Lean because PLOT.

No it does, everyone's just to stupid to find the weak point and Shu knows that so free W's for him.

What, that small spot that might not even mean jack in the long run?
i feel like that syncro lightning move is gonna be a move that makes the bey move really fast
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No it does, everyone's just to stupid to find the weak point and Shu knows that so free W's for him.

What, that small spot that might not even mean jack in the long run?
It’s already been proven to be a central weak spot that causes big recoil?
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:14 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: What, that small spot that might not even mean jack in the long run?
It’s already been proven to be a central weak spot that causes big recoil?

No, it has not in the anime.
Warning these preview image may contain spoiler for todae episode
This episode seems to have a pretty good animation from the preview there is no sign of off model character and weird antonym
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Warning these preview image may contain spoiler for todae episode
This episode seems to have a pretty good animation from the preview there is no sign of off model character and weird antonym

Shu and Lean are gonna win
Valt and Rantaro are gonna win
After this episode the standings are gonna be:
Shu and Lean: 3-0
Hyuga and Hikaru: 1-2
Aiga and Ranjiro: 1-2
Valt and Rantaro: 2-1
Lui and Drum: 1-2
Free and Sisco: 1-2