Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #43 (January 15, 2021)

(Jan. 15, 2021  5:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: World Spryzen activating Limit Break was amazing and a perfectly valid strategy. It also shows that Lain and Shu can work together now, making them FAR more dangerous.
ikr when shu uses the push back by the end to pull that stunt i was like ok now that's impressive everyone was also impress at how effective shu and lane work together wakiya even stood up lol.
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: World Spryzen activating Limit Break was amazing and a perfectly valid strategy. It also shows that Lain and Shu can work together now, making them FAR more dangerous.
ikr when shu uses the push back by the end to pull that stunt i was like ok now that's impressive everyone was also impress at how effective shu and lane work together wakiya even stood up lol.

I love the angles and sound effects that showed the impact of the smash.
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:48 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:47 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: ikr when shu uses the push back by the end to pull that stunt i was like ok now that's impressive everyone was also impress at how effective shu and lane work together wakiya even stood up lol.

I love the angles and sound effects that showed the impact of the smash.

spriggan did a superhero landing on the end lol now wish it was a move called worlds break or words downfall something like that cause it was cool scene
It could also be called World Superpunch or World Dive
Zankye tweeted "#spoilers bad writing wins again lol" with a picture of the losing beys. I genuinely can't fathom how this episode has bad writing. Lain's talk with Shu was amazing, the battle and Spryzen smashing Lucius was amazing, Lui finding out Shu's intentions was amazing, glossed over it but the Synchro Lightning technique was super cool, just all around great episode.

"I can't believe that Lui and Drum can't win this whole tournament just because of OVER POWERED ANTAGONISTS & BAD PLOT"

C'mon. THEY USED A STRATEGY. DID YOU NOT WATCH THE EPISODE????????????????????????? Sorry I'm just mad.
I expected the Synchro Lighting, to have some, well, lighting lol. Awesome move either way.
Twitter once again confirmed it's dumb and stupid. Anyways Synchro Lightning was a little underwhelming but I liked it. Simple but affective.
Where the lightning affect at? lol add lightning!
But actually

Seriously though how does Shu and Lain using a strategy make this episode terrible lol.
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Zankye tweeted "#spoilers bad writing wins again lol" with a picture of the losing beys. I genuinely can't fathom how this episode has bad writing. Lain's talk with Shu was amazing, the battle and Spryzen smashing Lucius was amazing, Lui finding out Shu's intentions was amazing, glossed over it but the Synchro Lightning technique was super cool, just all around great episode.

"I can't believe that Lui and Drum can't win this whole tournament just because of OVER POWERED ANTAGONISTS & BAD PLOT"

C'mon. THEY USED A STRATEGY. DID YOU NOT WATCH THE EPISODE????????????????????????? Sorry I'm just mad.

I’m pretty sure he’s biased against Rantaro and in favour of Free.
What makes everyone hate Lain? Like bruh either people are blind enough not to to notice that literally Shu and Lane are in favor of the round robin and also cause of the fact its plot lol.
(Jan. 16, 2021  1:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What makes everyone hate Lain? Like bruh either people are blind enough not to to notice that literally Shu and Lane are in favor of the round robin and also cause of the fact its plot lol.

Even if it’s completely reasonable people will complain if their faves lose.
(Jan. 16, 2021  2:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  1:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What makes everyone hate Lain? Like bruh either people are blind enough not to to notice that literally Shu and Lane are in favor of the round robin and also cause of the fact its plot lol.

Even if it’s completely reasonable people will complain if their faves lose.

Watch the Valt fans get angry when he loses to Shu and Lane lol
(Jan. 16, 2021  2:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  2:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Even if it’s completely reasonable people will complain if their faves lose.

As it stands  Valt can just barely beat Shu lol.

Mainly because people think he has "pLoT ArMoR" which isn't entirely wrong but people need to come to terms with the fact Lean is trained by a highly skilled legendary blader (that being Shu) so of course this guy is gonna be pretty damn strong.
Lane will still win whether he works with Shu or not cause he has PLOT and FLARE ! jk lol!
(Jan. 16, 2021  1:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Zankye tweeted "#spoilers bad writing wins again lol" with a picture of the losing beys. I genuinely can't fathom how this episode has bad writing. Lain's talk with Shu was amazing, the battle and Spryzen smashing Lucius was amazing, Lui finding out Shu's intentions was amazing, glossed over it but the Synchro Lightning technique was super cool, just all around great episode.

I’m pretty he’s biased against Rantaro and in favour of Free.

yea i didn't fully agree with his statement as well I mean yea lane is op yea he has plot armor but his trained by one of the most talented bladers burst have to offer on top of lane being talented himself i mean no one complained about phi being op in cho z he was nearly invincible ,  but they still use tactic to beat lui and drum . as zeutron mentioned he is very biased towards free it's not a fault after all we all have our biased but that doesn't mean our biased have to not see the tactic applied during that match .  I don't if I'm the only one who saw cause I've seen some fans complained on how lucy limit break burst both longinus and dragon the limit break activating is the only thing that made them burst but it was boost by the brute impact spriggan made while falling down directly on Lucy that's what cause the dragon bros to burst as most of us mentioned that was a strategic team work done their whether you believe lane participate or not doesn't matter cause shu made it work.
I think what Lane said to Lui: I will crush you
And Lui said back to Lane: You will be the one to be crushed.
Im not good at translating lol
(Jan. 16, 2021  2:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Even if it’s completely reasonable people will complain if their faves lose.

A reason why I am not proud to associate myself with the die hard Valt worshippers. I like how he is as a character, not worship him like an undefeated GOD.

(Jan. 15, 2021  6:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Zankye tweeted "#spoilers bad writing wins again lol" with a picture of the losing beys. I genuinely can't fathom how this episode has bad writing. Lain's talk with Shu was amazing, the battle and Spryzen smashing Lucius was amazing, Lui finding out Shu's intentions was amazing, glossed over it but the Synchro Lightning technique was super cool, just all around great episode.

I will admit, this was one of Lean's better battles, but a lot of people see plot armor here and there and then believe it is everywhere.
I do have to point out that lean at first thought that shu would turn against him and he was a bit worried facing all 3 of the legends together. This shows he is not unbeatable as many seem to think. Also i think shus plan is working as we could see lean start to enjoy the battles he is in.
Lane and Shu are cool.Synchro lightning was lit
(Jan. 16, 2021  2:21 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Even if it’s completely reasonable people will complain if their faves lose.

when ur a valt fan but ur not raging

tbh its kinda expected. only the bros can beat shu and lane because one: they have flare something that lane has and two: plot. its cool that v and r are winning matches but they cant win it all.