Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #42 (January 8, 2021)

(Dec. 25, 2020  2:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt and Rantaro are probably going to lose. Since Hikaru and Hyuga are the clear winners of this tournament, they are gonna have to start winning.

Seems like it. If Valt and Rantaro lose this one then it will be hard to predict what happens next. Either they lose to Lane/Shu and beat Free/Silas and Aiga/Ranjiro or they end up the only team to beat Lane/Shu (due to some emotional stuff idk) and lose to either Free/Silas or Aiga/Ranjiro. I did some organizing and found out that Shu and Lane can’t win all their matches because that would mean that they win 5/15 matches. That would mean that there will most likely be tie breakers because there’s no way the team w/o records would fluctuate so much.
Here's what I think happens

So Hikaru goes for Rantaro since he wants to show him how far he's come from the tournament and that he'll win this time. Valtryek goes to back up Roktavor and Hyperion tries to stop it but gets knocked out of the way. Valtryek assists by bounding Roktavor into Helios, knocking it away, then the 2 go hit Hyperion. Hikaru goes in to save his brother and bounds them all away with Limit Break. Valtryek and Roktavor finally do a team move, where Roktavor gets a boost from the storm plate to do a big boi tornado and the currents from it make Valtryek go super fast. Anyways Both bros get hit by Valtryek, and Hyuga wants to actually do something since his brother is doing everything so he uses Limit Break Burn. This awakens his blades and bounds him away. He breaks through the tornado and bursts Roktavor. Helios is out of stamina so Hyperion and Valtryyek go and start having big clashes. Valtryek speeds up on Evolution to knock Hyperion in the air, however doing that wasted all its stamina and it stops a second before Hyperion hits the ground outside the ring.
We'll just have to wait and see. It'll be an interesting battle I'm sure.
Since the title is burn flare I feel like hyuga flare will reach its max capacity and probably defeat valt which should happen if this is they last duel
Who thinks Valt and Rantaro will win
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Since the title is burn flare I feel like hyuga flare will reach its max capacity and probably defeat valt which should happen if this is they last duel
That will make me feel oddly disappointed, I guess I don't resonate well with hyuga and hikaru
(Dec. 25, 2020  2:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its not like its hard to beat Valt and Rantaro. Rantaro loses easily, and you can have a decent time beating Valt with Limit Break.

how dare you say that the lord of wisdom loses easily?
every time he lost since the 1st season, it was purposeful, he wanted to lose in front of people  because he was tired of winning  for centuries
(Dec. 26, 2020  3:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  2:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Its not like its hard to beat Valt and Rantaro. Rantaro loses easily, and you can have a decent time beating Valt with Limit Break.

how dare you say that the lord of wisdom loses easily?
every time he lost since the 1st season, it was purposeful, he wanted to lose in front of people  because he was tired of winning  for centuries

Oh my bad I must have forgotten somehow.
Looks like from the preview valt and rantaro are gonna lose and this episode has 2 battles hyuga hikaru vs valt rantaro and hyuga hikaru vs aiga Ranjiro
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:31 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Looks like from the preview valt and rantaro are gonna lose and this episode has 2 battles hyuga hikaru vs valt rantaro and hyuga hikaru vs aiga Ranjiro

Interesting. That would most likely mean that Valt and Rantaro will end up beating 2 of the remaining 3 teams they battle. If they beat Valt and Rantaro then they will probably lose to Aiga and Ranjiro. If that’s the case Ranjiro and Aiga will have already won their two battles meaning they lose their remaining two battles.
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:31 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Looks like from the preview valt and rantaro are gonna lose and this episode has 2 battles hyuga hikaru vs valt rantaro and hyuga hikaru vs aiga Ranjiro

Interesting. That would most likely mean that Valt and Rantaro will end up beating 2 of the remaining 3 teams they battle. If they beat Valt and Rantaro then they will probably lose to Aiga and Ranjiro. If that’s the case Ranjiro and Aiga will have already won their two battles meaning they lose their remaining two battles.
Im guessing valt and rantaro are going to beat shu w lean and Aiga w rantaro and losing to Sisco w free
1 well one thing for sure, Hikaru and Hyuga are gonna have to win at least 1 battle. Other wise, they have no chance of winning with 3 loses.
This looks like that hikaru and Hyuga will win
(Jan. 01, 2021  10:00 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: This looks like that hikaru and Hyuga will win
Against who?
(Jan. 01, 2021  11:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  10:00 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: This looks like that hikaru and Hyuga will win
Against who?

Idk lol but I know either Valt or Aiga will lose.
Lol at the Dead Gravity becoming a signature move for Aiga/Ranjiro now.
The matches are most likely gonna be:
Hikaru and Hyuga vs Aiga and Ranjiro
Valt and Rantaro vs Free and Sisco
Lane and Shu vs Lui and Drum
(Jan. 01, 2021  1:05 PM)g2_ Wrote: The matches are most likely gonna be:
Hikaru and Hyuga vs Aiga and Ranjiro
Valt and Rantaro vs Free and Sisco
Lane and Shu vs Lui and Drum

I hope that's what it is, since we need that BC Sol showdown with top tier animation.
They prob lose to Valt and Rantaro and win against Team Aiger.
(Jan. 01, 2021  2:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They prob lose to Valt and Rantaro and win against Team Aiger.

I'd get behind that in a heartbeat. Best way forward imo.
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  2:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They prob lose to Valt and Rantaro and win against Team Aiger.

I'd get behind that in a heartbeat. Best way forward imo.

Don't forget that Shu and Valt vs Hikaru and Hyuga was a super close match. This time, Rantaro is here.
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd get behind that in a heartbeat. Best way forward imo.

Don't forget that Shu and Valt vs Hikaru and Hyuga was a super close match. This time, Rantaro is here.

No matter how you think about it Rantaro weighs down Valt.
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Don't forget that Shu and Valt vs Hikaru and Hyuga was a super close match. This time, Rantaro is here.

No matter how you think about it Rantaro weighs down Valt.
That is correct. But honestly, Rantaro is a such an amazing person. Im really glad Valt chose him.
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No matter how you think about it Rantaro weighs down Valt.
That is correct. But honestly, Rantaro is a such an amazing person. Im really glad Valt chose him.

The saddest part is that even the other bladers that are considered “lower tier” like Silas and Ranjiro have risen up in strength and are putting up great fights while generally performing on par with everyone else if not somewhat better at times during this tournament but for some reason Rantaro seems to be the only one who continues sucking.
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:48 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2021  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: That is correct. But honestly, Rantaro is a such an amazing person. Im really glad Valt chose him.

The saddest part is that even the other bladers that are considered “lower tier” like Silas and Ranjiro have risen up in strength and are putting up decent fights while generally performing on par with everyone else if not somewhat better at times during this tournament but for some reason Rantaro seems to be the only one who continues sucking.

Roktavor being good is a bit much so they can only make one of them good.