Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #41 (January 1, 2021)

(Dec. 10, 2020  2:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:10 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Aiga: Beats Valt, gets a ton of hate. 

Lame Vanilla: Beats Valt, oh yeah that's fine I mean he is an antagonist overall. 

Justifying Aiga is plot armor and granting Lane a clean chit is a clear bias.

I don't like Lane and I don't like how Aiga got plot armor back then.
If Lain didn't beat Valt how would the story progress to him fighting Shu for the first time, one of the major events in Surge? Also I never justified Aiger's plot armor. Don't know where you got that from.

I know but the community hated the hell outta the guy I just like how no one speaks for Lane but do for Aiga. That's just lame.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:14 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If Lain didn't beat Valt how would the story progress to him fighting Shu for the first time, one of the major events in Surge? Also I never justified Aiger's plot armor. Don't know where you got that from.

I know but the community hated the hell outta the guy I just like how no one speaks for Lane but do for Aiga. That's just lame.

I never spoke for Aiger? Shut up? Where are you getting this from?

This argument wasn' t even about Aiger. I just asked a question to prove my point: If Lain didn't beta Valt how would the story progress to Lain fighting Shu, a major event in Surge? Clearly its a good one cause you're just trying to change the subject to Aiger.

This isn't even an argument. You're just whining and not even trying to prove me wrong.
Meh, he does have a point about the Valt losing part, except when it was mainly to advertise Spriggan's abilities (which is why Shu won in the first place). I can still see where he's coming from though.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:14 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I know but the community hated the hell outta the guy I just like how no one speaks for Lane but do for Aiga. That's just lame.

I never spoke for Aiger? Shut up? Where are you getting this from?

This argument wasn' t even about Aiger. I just asked a question to prove my point: If Lain didn't beta Valt how would the story progress to Lain fighting Shu, a major event in Surge? Clearly its a good one cause you're just trying to change the subject to Aiger.

This isn't even an argument. You're just whining and not even trying to prove me wrong.
Bro it was clearly a prediction get out of your feelings🗿. Also Lean has had plot armor this whole season not just with Valt. For instance he beats Lui, then beats 3 legends in a battle royale, then beats Aiga, then Valt. It’s all just random power, just like how Aiga had it in season 3.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:23 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:16 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I never spoke for Aiger? Shut up? Where are you getting this from?

Bro it was clearly a prediction get out of your feelings🗿. Also Lean has had plot armor this whole season not just with Valt. For instance he beats Lui, then beats 3 legends in a battle royale, then beats Aiga, then Valt. It’s all just random power, just like how Aiga had it in season 3.

Eh, not really random power when there is an explanation to it, but things like his battle royale win and his Aiga win are kinda bs to name a few.

I feel bad for characters like Sisco, who everyone just glosses over and goes straight to the favs. You can see where the bias is coming from thanks to that.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:23 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Bro it was clearly a prediction get out of your feelings🗿. Also Lean has had plot armor this whole season not just with Valt. For instance he beats Lui, then beats 3 legends in a battle royale, then beats Aiga, then Valt. It’s all just random power, just like how Aiga had it in season 3.

Eh, not really random power when there is an explanation to it, but things like his battle royale win and his Aiga win are kinda bs to name a few.

I feel bad for characters like Sisco, who everyone just glosses over and goes straight to the favs. You can see where the bias is coming from thanks to that.

Silas isnt popular. Having him on screen won't make as much money.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Eh, not really random power when there is an explanation to it, but things like his battle royale win and his Aiga win are kinda bs to name a few.

Silas isnt popular. Having him on screen won't make as much money.
And? He’s still a legend. Especially when comparing him to a no name blader.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:33 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Silas isnt popular. Having him on screen won't make as much money.
And? He’s still a legend. Especially when comparing him to a no name blader.

Why would you compare him to a no name blader, a no name blader can beat a no name blader. Also the point still stands. Hes not as popular. He wont make as much money. Not under their control.
True true, seeing as we got more popular and/or relevant characters so he gets pushed back.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:35 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: And? He’s still a legend. Especially when comparing him to a no name blader.

Why would you compare him to a no name blader, a no name blader can beat a no name blader. Also the point still stands. Hes not as popular. He wont make as much money. Not under their control.
No name blader as in Lean. Who was nothing but for some reason got noticed by Shu for beating scrubs. Then out of nowhere in his first battle against a blader with a name (Free) he wins. (Though Free had Geist Fafnir). Then he proceeded to never lose again until he battles Shu. It just doesn’t add up no matter how you put it.
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:35 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: And? He’s still a legend. Especially when comparing him to a no name blader.

I Like roasting people with no common sense I see post with No Sense I roast (Not you THe post you quoted)
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:10 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:35 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why would you compare him to a no name blader, a no name blader can beat a no name blader. Also the point still stands. Hes not as popular. He wont make as much money. Not under their control.
No name blader as in Lean. Who was nothing but for some reason got noticed by Shu for beating scrubs. Then out of nowhere in his first battle against a blader with a name (Free) he wins. (Though Free had Geist Fafnir). Then he proceeded to never lose again until he battles Shu. It just doesn’t add up no matter how you put it.

I already pointed out in another post he just uses strategy with a bit of flare. Only %18 of his wins have been plot armor induced, not counting bey virtual.
Ah well we aren't looking at this objectively are we. One thing that I would like to point out is that Lean was a rookie blader when he first met Shu, after that he kept on training with Shu during what I presume to be GT where he challenged free and won. After that he was no longer considered a rookie and in the anime also he was regarded as a very strong blader, who beat the likes of Free. People were taking him seriously at that time, i would safely presume lean has been a student of shu since the beginning /end of GT at the very least. There is a one year timeskip between GT and sparking. Considering all these facts lean doesn't seem to be that overpowered at all.

I get it beating legends always will bring hate, and the way he defeated aiga and in the battle royale, it did seem a bit ridiculous at the very most . But to completely negate what has been said about lean just because he defeated legends is wrong in my humble opinion
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:19 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Ah well we aren't looking at this objectively are we. One thing that I would like to point out is that Lean was a rookie blader when he first met Shu, after that he kept on training with Shu during what I presume to be GT where he challenged free and won. After that he was no longer considered a rookie and in the anime also he was regarded as a very strong blader, who beat the likes of Free. People were taking him seriously at that time, i would safely presume lean has been a student of shu since the beginning /end of GT at the very least. There is a one year timeskip between GT and sparking. Considering all these facts lean doesn't seem to be that overpowered at all.

I get it beating legends always will bring hate, and the way he defeated aiga and in the battle royale, it did seem a bit ridiculous at the very most . But to completely negate what has been said about lean just because he defeated legends is wrong in my humble opinion

YAAAAAAAAAAAY SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:22 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:19 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Ah well we aren't looking at this objectively are we. One thing that I would like to point out is that Lean was a rookie blader when he first met Shu, after that he kept on training with Shu during what I presume to be GT where he challenged free and won. After that he was no longer considered a rookie and in the anime also he was regarded as a very strong blader, who beat the likes of Free. People were taking him seriously at that time, i would safely presume lean has been a student of shu since the beginning /end of GT at the very least. There is a one year timeskip between GT and sparking. Considering all these facts lean doesn't seem to be that overpowered at all.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY SOMEONE WITH COMMON SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ikr lol

It wasn’t GT when he battled Free. Free stated that he made a new bey solely because he lost to Lain, and we saw his new bey in the beginning of the series, so it would be fair to say around the first episodes of sparking is when Lain beat Free. Also they all had sparking launchers to add to that. It’s completely different where you win you’re first battle against one of the top 4 bladers, then beat No.5, No.6, and No.11 in a battle royale, beat the “Champion” with almost no effort, then beat the No.1 blader. At least it took Aiga 28 episodes to beat Valt while Lean beat them both like it was almost nothing. He clearly has plot armor, also it’s weird that only Hikaru, Hyuga and Lean have thus “flare” thing.
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:

It wasn’t GT when he battled Free. Free stated that he made a new bey solely because he lost to Lain, and we saw his new bey in the beginning of the series, so it would be fair to say around the first episodes of sparking is when Lain beat Free. Also they all had sparking launchers to add to that. It’s completely different where you win you’re first battle against one of the top 4 bladers, then beat No.5, No.6, and No.11 in a battle royale, beat the “Champion” with almost no effort, then beat the No.1 blader. At least it took Aiga 28 episodes to beat Valt while Lean beat them both like it was almost nothing. He clearly has plot armor, also it’s weird that only Hikaru, Hyuga and Lean have thus “flare” thing.

Yeah he used plot armor in the battle royale, but Lain HAD to beat Valt in order to progress the story. That was legitimately the only way to move onto Shu vs Lain. Having Lain lose to Shu and Valt is just overkill cause as you saw losing to Shu only pushed him enough to evolve. Also disregarding bey virtual, only %18 of his battles have plot armor. What a travesty. A menace. A true danger to the frabric of reality. Also I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but yeah its weird Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lain only have flare. They're trying to solve the mystery of flare to other bladers like Valt can get it (Valt specifically actually).
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It wasn’t GT when he battled Free. Free stated that he made a new bey solely because he lost to Lain, and we saw his new bey in the beginning of the series, so it would be fair to say around the first episodes of sparking is when Lain beat Free. Also they all had sparking launchers to add to that. It’s completely different where you win you’re first battle against one of the top 4 bladers, then beat No.5, No.6, and No.11 in a battle royale, beat the “Champion” with almost no effort, then beat the No.1 blader. At least it took Aiga 28 episodes to beat Valt while Lean beat them both like it was almost nothing. He clearly has plot armor, also it’s weird that only Hikaru, Hyuga and Lean have thus “flare” thing.

Yeah he used plot armor in the battle royale, but Lain HAD to beat Valt in order to progress the story. That was legitimately the only way to move onto Shu vs Lain. Having Lain lose to Shu and Valt is just overkill cause as you saw losing to Shu only pushed him enough to evolve. Also disregarding bey virtual, only %18 of his battles have plot armor. What a travesty. A menace. A true danger to the frabric of reality. Also I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but yeah its weird Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lain only have flare. They're trying to solve the mystery of flare to other bladers like Valt can get it (Valt specifically actually).
That’s literally what plot armor is. If Valt beats Lean then the story changes. You’re proving my point as in Lean “HAD” to beat Valt, for the story to continue as a whole.
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:47 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah he used plot armor in the battle royale, but Lain HAD to beat Valt in order to progress the story. That was legitimately the only way to move onto Shu vs Lain. Having Lain lose to Shu and Valt is just overkill cause as you saw losing to Shu only pushed him enough to evolve. Also disregarding bey virtual, only %18 of his battles have plot armor. What a travesty. A menace. A true danger to the frabric of reality. Also I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but yeah its weird Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lain only have flare. They're trying to solve the mystery of flare to other bladers like Valt can get it (Valt specifically actually).
That’s literally what plot armor is. If Valt beats Lean then the story changes. You’re proving my point as in Lean “HAD” to beat Valt, for the story to continue as a whole.

Lain didn't have to beat Valt so he could keep his status as big and powerful. Lain had to beat Valt so he could move onto Shu. Shu vs Lain is a very important story moment, as you know. If Valt beat Lain Lain can't move onto fighting Shu, when he has to fight Shu cause its important.
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:34 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: It wasn’t GT when he battled Free. Free stated that he made a new bey solely because he lost to Lain, and we saw his new bey in the beginning of the series, so it would be fair to say around the first episodes of sparking is when Lain beat Free. Also they all had sparking launchers to add to that. It’s completely different where you win you’re first battle against one of the top 4 bladers, then beat No.5, No.6, and No.11 in a battle royale, beat the “Champion” with almost no effort, then beat the No.1 blader. At least it took Aiga 28 episodes to beat Valt while Lean beat them both like it was almost nothing. He clearly has plot armor, also it’s weird that only Hikaru, Hyuga and Lean have thus “flare” thing.

Valt does not want Flare; I'll put that out there; in the subbed version of episode 32 we see Valt interested in the capability of Hyuga Hikaru and Lean; He wants to see them rise up using flare; He never says he wants Flare
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:40 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah he used plot armor in the battle royale, but Lain HAD to beat Valt in order to progress the story. That was legitimately the only way to move onto Shu vs Lain. Having Lain lose to Shu and Valt is just overkill cause as you saw losing to Shu only pushed him enough to evolve. Also disregarding bey virtual, only %18 of his battles have plot armor. What a travesty. A menace. A true danger to the frabric of reality. Also I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but yeah its weird Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lain only have flare. They're trying to solve the mystery of flare to other bladers like Valt can get it (Valt specifically actually).

I think you're missing the point. %18 of Lain's battles have plot armor. I know, its such a disappointment. How could an anime character in a children's anime have plot armor? Not only that, but %18? My gosh.

(Dec. 10, 2020  5:51 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
Valt does not want Flare; I'll put that out there; in the subbed version of episode 32 we see Valt interested in the capability of Hyuga Hikaru and Lean; He wants to see them rise up using flare; He never says he wants Flare

Nvm thanks for correcting me but they're still trying to learn about flare is the point.
Flare is the aura in the resonance. Resonance is the bey's ultimate power, the aura around it is a flare.
Its genuinely concerning people are comparing Lain's %18 of using plot armor to Aiger Akabane's plot armor in Turbo and saying Lain is worse.

I don't know how an entire community make %18 of plot armor usage seem like the entire character is trash, 1 dimensional, and only uses plot armor, but the succeeded.
I do not see that as a problem; Plot armour will always be there in every Show in the universe; It is a device used to progress the plot; otherwise the story would remain static. That being said; I do agree with you on the Fact that 2 battles of Lean that being the Battle royale and the battle with Aiga were dissapointing
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:57 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:47 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: That’s literally what plot armor is. If Valt beats Lean then the story changes. You’re proving my point as in Lean “HAD” to beat Valt, for the story to continue as a whole.
I do not see that as a problem; Plot armour will always be there in every Show in the universe; It is a device used to progress the plot; otherwise the story would remain static. That being said; I do agree with you on the Fact that 2 battles of Lean that being the Battle royale and the battle with Aiga were dissapointing

Aiger's battle was more sus if anything. I sorta get why he would mix it up and he almost had Lain for a second after the barrier was worn down, but at the same time he sacrifices power and protection for speed. I feel kind of mixed but overall no harsh feelings. More confusion. Like, I get why Aiger did that, but why did he do that?

Even Valt had plot armor guys.